• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi there,

So we have Australia, right? And we all like to think of ourselves as "mates", we don't like someone sticking their head up above the rest, we work hard professionally with the time we have left.

But we are under foreign rule!

All our decisions are made, as if being dispossessed is the point! We don't forget compassion, but it takes a back seat to endless integrity for the sake of rule.

I could go on, but could you please pray for us? Sometimes I think we miss the forest for the sake of the trees, as a nation - we need someone else's perspective! God send someone who isn't blinded by the way it should be done!

(thanks)

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Please pray for Australia (even a short prayer?)​

I suppose a long one would take up too much of God's time while a repetitive one would bore him. Of course we need to tell God what he's not aware of like things he's missed in his busy schedule. We could on the other hand direct him straight to CNN or some other media outlet where he'll get all the facts.

• Love
Reactions: Jay Ross

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi there,

So we have Australia, right? And we all like to think of ourselves as "mates", we don't like someone sticking their head up above the rest, we work hard professionally with the time we have left.

All our decisions are made, as if being dispossessed is the point! We don't forget compassion, but it takes a back seat to endless integrity for the sake of rule.

I could go on, but could you please pray for us? Sometimes I think we miss the forest for the sake of the trees, as a nation - we need someone else's perspective! God send someone who isn't blinded by the way it should be done!

(thanks)

Australia is facing the consequences of trying to heal the land of Babylon, and God said that this would happen when we failed to heal the land of Babylon: -

“Surely I will fill you with men, as with locusts,​
And they shall lift up a shout against you.”​

God also said: -

“He causes the vapors to ascend from the ends of the earth;​
He makes lightnings for the rain;​
He brings the wind out of His treasuries.”​

What we need in prayer is that God will draw us such that we can understand how and why we sinned before God and that the solution is to humble ourselves and pray so that God will hear us from heaven and heal our land when we repent.

So many Christians believe that they are so righteous that God would not allow the evil in our hearts to rise up to the surface such that this evil condemns us before Him. These, so called, self-described, righteous Christians cannot see beyond their own noses at the sins oof turning away from God as they rage at God because of the calamity that He has allowed to fall upon us because of our sinning against Him.

These are the nations that God said that He would come against during our present time: -

O you who dwell by many waters,​
Abundant in treasures,​
Your end has come,​
The measure of your covetousness.​

Please pray that the Lord will open all of our eyes such that eye will be able to see and our ears will be able to hear the words of God as He tries to get our attention and draw us back to Himself.

There will be much pain in our souls when we realise how and why we have turned away from God.

The truth of the matter is that God is using His special agents of oppression to pull us back into His purposes.

Please pray that Australians will see and hear and that we will be able to humble ourselves before God and repent.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Australia is facing the consequences of trying to heal the land of Babylon, and God said that this would happen when we failed to heal the land of Babylon: -

“Surely I will fill you with men, as with locusts,​
And they shall lift up a shout against you.”​

[...]
Thankyou, brother - that was most encouraging!

Reactions: Anna

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi there,

(thanks)
What do you mean, we don't like someone sticking their head up above the rest ? You may have too i would think and speak out ! or you become enslaved.

Mate ship has long gone mate.
My Dad would take another on their word like with a hand shake to do a deal etc. That was the way !
But i remember cunning grubs back in the 70's even but in general most were people who were good for their word. but not nowadays at all, You can not put your trust in the majority in fact, it's sad ! but that how smart the younger generations are, not all tho, but majority are not to be trusted at all. They claim to be smart because they are not honest.
If you are honest do not be surprised they will only take advantage of you in fact nowadays.
The Schooling system must of brought that about ? or just typical Anti-Christ attitudes, smart ass attitudes thinking that they are where it's all at ?
The tough guy attitude Belligerent idiot just acting part. but if they got punched in the face or came face to face with God, what have you truly got, a ninny who is truly a coward that is all, only truly puffed up like a Toad. he may influence the idiots.

My brother was saying a young bloke 50yo working with was coming the raw prawn with him last week, shoving him as he walked past etc, this dude is on drugs and off with the pixies. my bro is 65yo and has to work to 67 to get the pension and he should not have to work at his age doing hard labour that most could not do anyway or would refuse to do in their prime in fact.
How rude our Government is so cruel and heartless. They look after all the trash tho.
But his boss can not sack such an idiot due to stupid government laws. My bro is lucky to have a job at that age, can not work for himself because the Insurance is way to high for a start.

Reactions: Gottservant

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It aint just australia my friend , it aint just happening in australia . SIE BEAST SYSTEM SURGES THROUGH THE NATIONS NOW
and its religoin to unify as one has been at work amonst the relgioins .
Sie IRON YOKE of the beast system , VIA THE DIGITAL SYSTEM will RIP with fury and vengeance against any and all
who conformed not to the lie . All was foretold in a book many now put on the shelf and attack the core fundamental truths of it .
Having replace the gospel with a lie an all inclusive satanic social gospel that will save none but rather lead them all as one
RIGHT TO The beast . TIME is running out . TIME is running out . THE delusion rages throughout the world
and most and many more will unify under it and the lie .

liafailrock

Jul 4, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi there,

(thanks)
I'll pray and I noticed the traditional Commonwealth nations are in trouble these days, throwing morality out the window it seems. Once being the greatest empire in history, I fear not too many understand what is going on and how that was just tossed aside to the likes of the Wokeness and other similar (lets call it for what it is) communistic nations, ideas and people who aren't worth IMO the sludge and slime that bugs live in. Canada is in trouble, too. As is Britain, etc. The constitution here in the USA makes things harder to perpetuate this rottenness going around, but even then its a challenge. I think other nations do not have near the chance. I'm not saying the USA is better, but rather it has more safeguards in the constitution.

Let me ask you a question? Does Australia have the move of God right now with spontaneous revivals, groups meetings and baptisms among the college youth? I've noticed that here in the USA (and some nations as well) but something like that is worth praying for the move of God. And pray that He sends His Spirit on more and more youth. In one regard, many see the immorality as 1) the end times, or again it's 2)an interesting historical phase where the baby boomer generation are seeing their age and fear giving up power. In the latter case, remember some of them started as rebellious hippies and the birth of the drug and sex culture in which today is just an extension. That's why they let such derelicts go while persecuting Christians for just expressing their views (I guess they are not as 'diverse' and 'open-minded' as they mouth off to be). But as for the move of God here, frankly, I have not seen such a move since the "Jesus movement" in the early 70's and that filtered well into the 1980's and a bit even into the 90's. It's only since near the turn of the millennium things have gotten so (noticeably) godless again.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi there,

(thanks)
Praying for you and your country!

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for you and your country!
There is truly only ONE simple thing that could have stayed the JUDGEMENT coming upon the nations of this world
IF MY PEOPLE who are called by MY NAME would repent ...................
UNTIL the churches stop unifying as one under what THEY THINK is love , THE MOST FIERCE WRATH OF GOD COMETH .
THAT IS THE ONE THING that could have stayed the judgement .
BUT when CHRISTENDOM sucks up a lie , a false love that TRODS JESUS CHRIST Under foot
TRUTH under foot and embraces sins and other paths to GOD , PREPARE To weep and wail for all who did so.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I remember a old dude on the Job site a Croatia born come German then Australian, he got up back in 2005 or so and said There is no hope for Australians ! Not even God can help them ! for they are that stupid !

I had to laugh because it's so true.

He was getting up a Aussie at the time, for he was really anger at this dude !

He did not respect Aussies to much at all, but we got on well and another dude who was a Croatian, he was the same as well.
Aussies would say too me, Why do you talk to them dudes.

Both were fine when you got to know them, just that they spoke their mind and did not care who they offended, if someone was being an idiot. they would full on shoot you down directly ! Old blokes they were.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I agree with your point of view, but there is a question, who is God using to save us from pain?

Try reading 2 Chron 7:12 ff. The responsibility is for those who are called by His Name.