Please pray for me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

SevenStars

Apr 18, 2007
I have no idea what the heck I'm doing with my life anymore.
Kicked out of an IT career due to politics, subsequent stroke (80% recovery since 2012). Several failed attempts at restarting career.
If not for my loving, compassionate wife I'd be another street bum.
Thanks.

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seven. I don't know your entire situation but I pray that the Lord will give you strength and guide you to His will. I pray that He will provide as He does for those who love and follow Him.. I pray in Christ's name..... Amen

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hey 7,
Keep praying with your wife re: direction and I will be praying that God leads you and that he opens doors along the way...
4u9g2b.gif

Bless you!

TopherNelson

Jan 11, 2015
Hi, peace to you and your family.
The LORD will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father I pray blessings and healing for the whole family in Jesus name I pray.

Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

Beanied648

Mar 28, 2013
Oregon
When one door is closed, God will open another.................
Father, we come to you today, knowing in our hearts that where two or more are gathered in your name, there you will also be. Lord, we don't know the plans you have for us but we do know that they are better than our own. Father I lift up SevenStars and his family and pray for peace in these troubled times. I pray that you would lead them in the direction they should go. Father comfort them as they make these changes and replace their fear with Joy and gladness. Father let your mercy flow and bless them more than they could imagine. Father, we ask these things in the precious name of Jesus............Amen

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SevenStars said:
I have no idea what the heck I'm doing with my life anymore.
Give it to Jesus and trust Him with it as your Good Shepherd. Be content and be thankful for what you do have.

Kicked out of an IT career due to politics, subsequent stroke (80% recovery since 2012). Several failed attempts at restarting career.
Ecclesiastes 9:11 I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.

Colossians 3:1If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. 2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.

If not for my loving, compassionate wife I'd be another street bum.
Count your blessings and give thanks to the Lord in Jesus's name.

Prayers have been said for you & you are welcome.

1 Peter 5:6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:
7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. 8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: 9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world. 10 But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you. 11 To him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.