Please pray for me!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

shipeichong

Jan 19, 2019
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Country
Singapore
Please pray that I will be as on fire for God as I could possibly, for as long as I could, under limitations imposed by my husband L. Please pray that God will grant me a heart to repent genuinely of all my sins, and turn as much as I possibly could from all of them. Please pray that I will love my persecuted brothers and sisters as much as I possibly could. Please pray that I will care for their welfares and give to their cause as much as I possibly could. Please pray for God to grant in me a desire to fellowship with my physical brothers and sisters in Christ as much as I possibly could and bring me to church as often as I possibly could. Please pray that God will turn me away from the worship of idols as much as I possibly could. Please pray for God to increase my faith in Him as much as it is possible in His ability, His righteousness and His wisdom. Please pray that God will use me for His service as much as He possibly could and let me think as positively as I possibly could for the cup of suffering I share with Him and yet let me suffer as little as possible. Please pray that God helps me be as positive a testimony as I possibly could be for Him in front of my loved ones. Please pray that God saves as much of my loved ones as He possibly could under whatever limitations He faces due to my sadly poor testimonies before my loved ones. Please pray that God help me to tithe as much as I possibly could. Please pray that God helps me to be as strong a Christian as I possibly could and yet cherish the weak Christians with as much love as I possibly could give to them. Please pray that God lets me pray as much as I possibly could for as long as I possibly could. Please pray that God let me read and cherish the bible as much as I possibly could, as far as I possibly could. Please pray that God answers my prayers as much as He possibly could.

Thank you, my brothers and sisters in Christ!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Struggle is the lot of those who will love Jesus because he loved them....yes, but we have a Saviour!
I will never leave you or forsake you Jesus promised....let us trust this promise..... even when we fail so often his promise holds. Let us not abandon our post or give in to discouragement. As Paul so beautifully stated, 'nothing will seperate us from the love of God'

Reactions: Selah and amadeus

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please pray that I will be as on fire for God as I could possibly, for as long as I could, under limitations imposed by my husband L. Please pray that God will grant me a heart to repent genuinely of all my sins, and turn as much as I possibly could from all of them. Please pray that I will love my persecuted brothers and sisters as much as I possibly could. Please pray that I will care for their welfares and give to their cause as much as I possibly could. Please pray for God to grant in me a desire to fellowship with my physical brothers and sisters in Christ as much as I possibly could and bring me to church as often as I possibly could. Please pray that God will turn me away from the worship of idols as much as I possibly could. Please pray for God to increase my faith in Him as much as it is possible in His ability, His righteousness and His wisdom. Please pray that God will use me for His service as much as He possibly could and let me think as positively as I possibly could for the cup of suffering I share with Him and yet let me suffer as little as possible. Please pray that God helps me be as positive a testimony as I possibly could be for Him in front of my loved ones. Please pray that God saves as much of my loved ones as He possibly could under whatever limitations He faces due to my sadly poor testimonies before my loved ones. Please pray that God help me to tithe as much as I possibly could. Please pray that God helps me to be as strong a Christian as I possibly could and yet cherish the weak Christians with as much love as I possibly could give to them. Please pray that God lets me pray as much as I possibly could for as long as I possibly could. Please pray that God let me read and cherish the bible as much as I possibly could, as far as I possibly could. Please pray that God answers my prayers as much as He possibly could.

Hello sister and welcome to Christianity Board. I hope you will find edification here, and grow spiritually in Him. I pray for God's guidance for you and that you will be filled with His Spirit and wisdom.
God bless you and family and all of your concerns.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Done.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Praying that you remain always on God's side and that He strengthen you to stay there.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand

May our God supply all your needs according to his awesome riches in Glory! :pray:

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hello hishhandmaiden, Praying as your request in Jesus' name.

:pray: Love, Walter and Debbie

Selah

May 15, 2023
heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for you and asking our Father in heaven to assure you of His love and care. IMG_4495.gif

When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

- Isaiah 43:2 (KJV)

Jn1.Chris

May 25, 2023
Virginia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Amen

Reactions: dev553344

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Firstly, may the Lord God continue to draw you into His loving embrace and special purposes he has for your life.

Secondly, you can also pray once that God will include your family members, even the extended family members among those whom He is drawing to Himself. You can then continue to pray with praise and thanksgiving often, that God has heard your request for the inclusion of your immediate and extended family among those whom He is drawing to Himself, and that He is working to draw them all to himself. You can also praise and thank God that He is strengthen you in all that you do.

Shalom

Only One King

Jul 6, 2023
Busan
Faith
Christian
Country
Korea, Republic Of

Prayers to the Lord for you.

You're never alone even the Holy Spirit groans in prayer for you :)

Matthew 5:6
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they will be filled.