Please pray for Paul

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mcorba

Aug 7, 2010
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, my brother in law is suffering from psp, a debilitating disease. I ask you to please pray for him as he is really struggling to carry on. Thank you and God bless.

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Hi, my brother in law is suffering from psp, a debilitating disease. I ask you to please pray for him as he is really struggling to carry on. Thank you and God bless.
Praying...above all that the hope of the Scriptures might strengthen him by faith.

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Very sorry to hear this.
Yes, we will pray for Paul right now. ✟

Bless you all...

Reactions: mcorba and amadeus

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I pray to the Lord Jesus for Paul to be healed. Also not to fear.

God hath not given us the spirit of fear but of power and of love and a sound mind.

He shall not be afraid of evil tidings his heart is fixed trusting in the Lord. Psalm 112:7

Exodus 17:12 KJVS
But Moses' hands were heavy; and they took a stone, and put it under him, and he sat thereon; and Aaron and Hur stayed up his hands, the one on the one side, and the other on the other side; and his hands were steady until the going down of the sun.