Please pray for Rich who has had a series of ministrokes.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bibliocentrist

Mar 15, 2008
Australasia
Any prayers anyone can spare for me too would be appreciated. I have been really living in fear and majorly disrupted/put out the last weeks having heart pains and blood pressure. (I don't want to die at 42 or before 70s and still single, esp not painfully.) I have situation and condition difficulties being able to get any regular weekly/daily exercise and more balanced diet (less carbs etc) (it has been really hard getting unsprayed & unfluoridated veges/fruit). Though i have to try have faith and not speak negative and instead speak his words. Please have mercy on me God/Jesus, i know i am a sinner and are things in past & present i not done/doing that i should or done/doing that i shouldn't but it is really hard in such situation & condition. Please i need to be able to get unsprayed veges/fruit, and exercise, to shift to a place not so bad, clean water, the clothes i need to get that have had trouble getting, and still be able to do my studies, and you to fix both inner/internal and outer/external not just one/other, and to be able to have faith and control my mouth.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father I pray for Rich healing of body in Jesus name I pray.

Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.