Please Pray for Those in the Titan

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
They must feel like they are living through a nightmare …it could be pitch black if the power has been lost ! They must be ‘out of their minds ‘….also knowing that they will suffocate in a certain number of hours!

I read somewhere that they had to sign a ‘in the event of death ‘ contract/agreement before they went . ( as we all do before a surgery )
So no comeback on the owner ….

I just couldn’t do it even if they paid me…let alone pay out 1/4 million!!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They must feel like they are living through a nightmare …it could be pitch black if the power has been lost ! They must be ‘out of their minds ‘….also knowing that they will suffocate in a certain number of hours!

I read somewhere that they had to sign a ‘in the event of death ‘ contract/agreement before they went . ( as we all do before a surgery )

Over the years I've heard of a few events of harm and death to rich people that do stuff like that. When I went to the San Diego zoo, the zookeeper told us that a rich and famous singer's boyfriend had his toe bit off by a Komodo Dragon. The dragon mistook his toe for a feeder rat. And then all the plane crashes. But you would never see me in a submersive craft going that deep for sure. Much less going into space on a rocket filled with explosive material.

Reactions: Debp

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

"I just couldn’t do it even if they paid me…let alone pay out 1/4 million!!"

You and me both Helen!
Deep, dark and cold...a very frightening situation. I would never do it. Nor would I desire to fly into outer space! These guys are "adventurists."

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was just watching Reuters live, it's going on now. Seems we need prayer here, lots of it too.
Oh Lord, hear our petitions, save these people, help us to not be so removed from their plight. They must be terrified so Father, please we pray that you would intervene. Thank you Father, in Jesus pure Name, amen.
Agree. By what I’ve understood there are so many obstacles even once found, in also getting them to the surface. Reading there are banging sounds and that they would have been taught to bang to help those searching find them….Breaks my heart. Praying. Keeping hope. God can do the impossible.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
With so many praying that God will save them, I am beginning to wonder whether that is for a physical saving or a spiritual saving?

As for me, my prayer does not change that much when praying for people. I pray that God will draw the people in the sub to Himself such that they can feel his presence and know His peace and reassurance that they can surely live and have life.

I often find that God's solution when I find myself in difficult situations is not anything like the solution that I ask for when in that situation. However, I always discover after the event that God's solution for me was the right solution for me in that situation.

The story of Job springs to mind. His solution after having lost everything, was to turn to God in praise and worship. I wonder if we would do that if we found ourselves in the same situation.

Last edited:

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If they die, including the submersibles pilot, I doubt the company will avoid lawsuits.

They can't draft an enforceable exemption from liability clause when that what kills their clients is due to company negligence.

All this publicity insures the company itself is toast. Who would ever trust them again.

Continuing prayers .

Reactions: Debp

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't foresee ever having to make that decision!

$$$$$$$$$$

Much love!
Yeah, costs' a lot of money to risk one's life! Cray Cray. Still praying almost on a momentary basis because their time is running out. It will take an intervention from God Himself to save these folks. Let it be so Lord!

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Apparently the contracts may not stand because the craft had not been certified safe -so, if the men survive, or if they don’t. , there will be a means to take the company to court.
It must be horrendous - no I wouldn’t risk it for all the tea in china !!!!!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apparently the contracts may not stand because the craft had not been certified safe -so, if the men survive, or if they don’t. , there will be a means to take the company to court.
It must be horrendous - no I wouldn’t risk it for all the tea in china !!!!!
I did read somewhere that they had to sign a death clause which would block lawsuits. They can't have much oxygen left!
This is nail-biting!

Reactions: Debp and Helen

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
With so many praying that God will save them, I am beginning to wonder whether that is for a physical saving or a spiritual saving?

As for me, my prayer does not change that much when praying for people. I pray that God will draw the people in the sub to Himself such that they can feel his presence and know His peace and reassurance that they can surely live and have life.

I often find that God's solution when I find myself in difficult situations is not anything like the solution that I ask for when in that situation. However, I always discover after the event that God's solution for me was the right solution for me in that situation.

The story of Job springs to mind. His solution after having lost everything, was to turn to God in praise and worship. I wonder if we would do that if we found ourselves in the same situation.
I am praying for both. If they are not going to get rescued, that they draw near to the Lord.
Even if God goes a different way than what we ask, it's still OK for us to ask. He knows how we are.
There are a father and son down there. How horrible for the dad to know that his son may perish. It's dark down there--they can't move around- Limited amounts of air.. Awful to think about. Terrifying

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is live.
sadly their is more truth in your sign than i think folks realize . you know about the CARBON .
Keep praying for these other peoples . MAY THEY COME to the SAVING KNOWLEDGE OF CHRIST as well .

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I feel so bad for them. I am ok with airplanes and elevators. But I couldn't go into that small submersible knowing it goes so deep. Very scary.

They say only one person at a time can stretch out their legs.... it's that small.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:(

As of this posting on June 22nd at 1:30a.m the Titans air supply will have been exhausted by tonight.

Praying.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Nancy

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I feel so bad for them. I am ok with airplanes and elevators. But I couldn't go into that small submersible knowing it goes so deep. Very scary.

They say only one person at a time can stretch out their legs.... it's that small.
I'm not claustrophobic however when I first saw the file photo of the Titan on the news my first reaction was, not even if they paid me would I get in that and travel over 2 miles under the sea.

Reactions: Nancy and Debp

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
As I write it’s 10:30 in the morning, the oxygen is due to run out at 12:30 - honestly I cannot see them being able to rescue anyone with that kind of time frame. Unless they have located them but not reported it yet…….it seems an impossible task.
It would need an amazing miracle at this stage. xxxxxx