Please Pray for Those in the Titan

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I still have this sick feeling about their demise. Really sad times for their family. Prayers for them.
So do I , especially for the 19year old who didn’t really want to go but went because of his dad.
In many respects the fact that death was instant is a blessing , can you imagine the fear he would have faced, the regrets , the anxiety .
I actually can’t get this young man out of my thoughts x

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So do I , especially for the 19year old who didn’t really want to go but went because of his dad.
In many respects the fact that death was instant is a blessing , can you imagine the fear he would have faced, the regrets , the anxiety .
I actually can’t get this young man out of my thoughts x
I agree a quick death is better, sudden and without notice perhaps. I can't imagine dying of something like cancer. But I know a few people that are family and friends that have died slower deaths now. It seems terrible.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Huh, that's interesting...I remember, years before 911, I saw a video showing certain clips from that silly show The Simpsons. In the one clip, they showed the twin towers on fire, through one of the windows, cartoon windows. Anybody seen that video? It was several years before the planes flew into the towers. There were other VERY interesting things like that in the video. Think I'll try to find it...if it's still out there.
1687530402582.png

@Nancy I saw this today...

• Love
Reactions: Nancy

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So…it seem that the US navy knew a couple of hours after they lost connection that it had imploded.
For their sakes I’m glad that it was very quick .

But the public wasn’t told till 4 days later …and all the rescue teams tricked into wasting their time And all that money!
Yet they cleverly took that opportunity to keep everyone’s focus for those 4 days away from the Courts and the H. Biden IRS debacle…what jerks …may their armpits be infested with fleas …

• Love
Reactions: Mr E

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So…it seem that the US navy knew a couple of hours after they lost connection that it had imploded.

But the public wasn’t told till 4 days later …and all the rescue teams tricked into wasting their time And all that money!
Yet they cleverly took that opportunity to keep everyone’s focus for those 4 days away from the Courts and the H. Biden IRS debacle…what jerks …may their armpits be infested with fleas …

Good point Helen. Our emotional feelings do get milked often in life. As such we are often misled into responses that are amiss. The true facts about what is really going on become blurred in the copious misinformation stuff that we are fed.

Reactions: Helen

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

:Bestest: Smoke and mirrors, works every time...we've been so very dumbed down for decades now.

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

tenor_gif4265423434553454994.gif1685993283092_7071568371247103924.gif
Loved that last.....lol

Reactions: Helen

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read this stuff over on Twitter. I believe the Navy sonar picked up the implosion, but it hadn't been reported by Ocrangate yet, and they we not certain that it was the Titan. They had to find evidence.
I sincerely doubt that the news was kept the way it was because of hunter. We don't know that. Just more conspiracy theory. hmmx1:

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read this stuff over on Twitter. I believe the Navy sonar picked up the implosion, but it hadn't been reported by Ocrangate yet, and they we not certain that it was the Titan. They had to find evidence.
I sincerely doubt that the news was kept the way it was because of hunter. We don't know that. Just more conspiracy theory. hmmx1:
I would hope a thread could be opened specifically for such conspiracy theories, updates on wreckage recovery, etc...

I think this thread should remain as it began. A prayer and now condolence obituary thread so to honor the families and the list with sincere compassionate posts and prayer offerings.

Reactions: Debp

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Haha…
we’ll you do you, and I’ll do me….

We are seeing that the things that have been call “conspiracy theories “ are being shown to be true …so, that ‘theory‘ dies at the feet of Truth .

By the year 2025 we probably won’t have to weigh what is , and what isn’t , a ‘conspiracy theory . Because there are not many left to be proved as -‘ not just a theory.’
Many are coming to light….and being shown as true!
Just a matter of time… :)

Reactions: Nancy

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Poor ants.:( I'd hope they'd have a better quality diet.
I'll share a horror story of my own of sorts. When I was in the Marine Corps, my partner and I were on leave and talking to some girls that pulled up in a car. So we approached to converse. It wasn't till they left that I noticed I was standing on a fairly large fire ant hill. I had to go around the back of the building to get the fire ants off of my legs. Aaarrrrrggggghhhh!

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll share a horror story of my own of sorts. When I was in the Marine Corps, my partner and I were on leave and talking to some girls that pulled up in a car. So we approached to converse. It wasn't till they left that I noticed I was standing on a fairly large fire ant hill. I had to go around the back of the building to get the fire ants off of my legs. Aaarrrrrggggghhhh!
You didn't feel their stings? Those must have been some very hot women. ;) :p

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They mostly crawled up and got into a better position. But yeah! It was about 30 or so years ago. Time heals old wounds, like my pride ;)
;)

Family visited Florida years ago. They went to pick strawberries in this field. Something just told me to wait near the car. And I love strawberries. I eat more than I pick but I pay fair price for that. Or, my tummy does I should say. lol

A few minutes later they come running out swatting their legs. First encounter we ever had with fire ants.

Gotta respect something so tiny having that strong a defense system though.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
;)

Family visited Florida years ago. They went to pick strawberries in this field. Something just told me to wait near the car. And I love strawberries. I eat more than I pick but I pay fair price for that. Or, my tummy does I should say. lol

A few minutes later they come running out swatting their legs. First encounter we ever had with fire ants.

Gotta respect something so tiny having that strong a defense system though.
Reminds me of "Tommy Boy" and the bee attack. LOL. I'm not sure mine were fire ants, but they were tiny red ants in North Carolina area. I thought they were fire ants but can't really remember too much. We were having some alcohol at the time, ya know, on leave and having a good ole time.

My dad swears by fruit for his body, he says it helps him with his stomach but too much and it's over with.

Reactions: ButterflyJones

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I heard the 19 year old guy was very afraid of going on the excursion. His aunt said the 19 year old felt something wasn't right. But the aunt said he went along with his dad.

So sad.

Also, a scientist said that hairline cracks or some weakening after so many trips down to the Titanic could have been the reason for the implosion.

One man, professional photographer, went on the Titan one time. He said so many things were going wrong that he didn't accept going again to film for his TV show.

They said he was terrified of the whole idea, but went along with the excursion because his Dad wanted to do it, and this was a Father's Day adventure.

Reactions: ButterflyJones