Please pray with us/me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m asking for those of you who ‘really pray’ to do so, for me.

I need your prayers. My husband needs your prayers because he is tired of his prayers for me not receiving answers for me.

1)
My heart is stuck in an irregular beat ( atrial fibrillation) … I was diagnosed in 2011 and usually it only stays about 5 or six days then converts back to normal. It is now 15 days and it hasn’t converted back. Please pray for it to convert back to normal.

2)
I have been having strange things happening in my body. I had it once last November and they said it was low sodium. Headache , dizziness, unbalanced, nausea , etc

It happened again…on the 10th 11th …and on and off since.

It is horrible and debilitating.

It “seems” to start in my head just a sudden two seconds of an "on/off” like a switch …then straight way the dull headache starts , the nausea starts , dizziness, any movement of my head bothers me….

I feel like death warmed over.

I did lose it when it happened this last Sunday/Monday ( it lasted for 24 hours, the longest time yet! :( )

I said to Dave ….." I can’t live like this for another decade …. are kinder to our dogs”

My doctor played the “Sodium imbalance “ card again…but I don’t believe it…I have increased my sodium by 1/2 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda and 1/4 teaspoon of rock salt per day...on top of whatever natural sodium we get through food.. it was 129 , but that shouldn't cause all these symptoms and reactions….its been lower than that with far less reactions.

We had air quality of 10+ the highest on the chart …because of all thick this smoke from here from forrest fires in BC. The Emerg doctors were saying that it was not Strokes that people were having, but SMOKE syndrome which looked and felt just the same.

So for a while we thought wed got the answer…smoke !! ( I even had to wear a mask in the house one day , it was so thick)

But the last time I had this happen ( last Sunday/Monday) the air quality was down to only #1 , so we guessed it was not the smoke after all. :(

Which leaves us with… The- WHAT is it?

WHY does my head/brain do that..and what is it doing?
What causes all these symptom that follow.

The doctor is now talking of an inner ear test for vertigo …and maybe an MRI to check for a tumour or stroke. Because she has no idea what is going on or why.
I have booked an eye test which I have in a weeks time...

Being on a computer and especially ‘scrolling' really bothers me, it makes me dizzy, even on a good day….that never used to happen before these ‘episodes’ started !!

So, that obviously limits me screen time on here…I can now only come on here for a few moments then go off again and shut my eyes for a while until I stop feeling sea-sick!

Your prayers added to ours would be greatly valued.

Thanks for listening....Helen.

Any idea’s @bbyrd009 ??

Praying He reveals to you what the problem is, Helen, and/or simply heals you of it.
Chris

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I assume you have already tried benign paroxysmal positional vertigo realignment? (BPPV)

You can easily do this at home.
Epley maneuver: A treatment for vertigo

Thank you.
No I hadn't ...nothing has been pin pointed or diagnosed yet.
I will look at it and try it...I will try anything.
I just stood up a moment ago to see my daughter out of the door..and was so dizzy I almost fell over.
No idea why at all. :(

Reactions: Mayflower

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Just saw this now, Helen, and I am praying. Our God is able in every situation. Tell Dave not to give up but pray on as well along with the rest of us.

Thank you John...I will tell him. He sometimes- "Gets weary in well doing." And frustrated when he sees no change.
Bless his heart. He is a faithful believer.
Often his faith carries mine...

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you.
No I hadn't ...nothing has been pin pointed or diagnosed yet.
I will look at it and try it...I will try anything.
I just stood up a moment ago to see my daughter out of the door..and was so dizzy I almost fell over.
No idea why at all. :(
Well, do something quickly. At our age, you just might never recover from a broken hip... and our old hips are as easy to break as a china cup.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes @Willie T Agree there.
I find I hang on to furniture or run my hand along the walls.
It is all so stupid only two and a half weeks ago I was NOT like this!!

I see the doc on Friday...I am sure she'll want more tests done.

Not knowing "why" is like fighting a slippery bar of soap!
Can't grab it or name it. ( except it does not come from God, that much I know )

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I need your prayers. My husband needs your prayers because he is tired of his prayers for me not receiving answers for me.

1)
My heart is stuck in an irregular beat ( atrial fibrillation) … I was diagnosed in 2011 and usually it only stays about 5 or six days then converts back to normal. It is now 15 days and it hasn’t converted back. Please pray for it to convert back to normal.

2)
I have been having strange things happening in my body. I had it once last November and they said it was low sodium. Headache , dizziness, unbalanced, nausea , etc

It “seems” to start in my head just a sudden two seconds of an "on/off” like a switch …then straight way the dull headache starts , the nausea starts , dizziness, any movement of my head bothers me….

I did lose it when it happened this last Sunday/Monday ( it lasted for 24 hours, the longest time yet! :( )

I said to Dave ….." I can’t live like this for another decade …. are kinder to our dogs”

My doctor played the “Sodium imbalance “ card again…but I don’t believe it…I have increased my sodium by 1/2 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda and 1/4 teaspoon of rock salt per day...on top of whatever natural sodium we get through food.. it was 129 , but that shouldn't cause all these symptoms and reactions….its been lower than that with far less reactions.

We had air quality of 10+ the highest on the chart …because of all thick this smoke from here from forrest fires in BC. The Emerg doctors were saying that it was not Strokes that people were having, but SMOKE syndrome which looked and felt just the same.

So for a while we thought wed got the answer…smoke !! ( I even had to wear a mask in the house one day , it was so thick)

But the last time I had this happen ( last Sunday/Monday) the air quality was down to only #1 , so we guessed it was not the smoke after all. :(

The doctor is now talking of an inner ear test for vertigo …and maybe an MRI to check for a tumour or stroke. Because she has no idea what is going on or why.

Being on a computer and especially ‘scrolling' really bothers me, it makes me dizzy, even on a good day….that never used to happen before these ‘episodes’ started !!

So, that obviously limits me screen time on here…I can now only come on here for a few moments then go off again and shut my eyes for a while until I stop feeling sea-sick!

Any idea’s @bbyrd009 ??

My wife and Myself will be on our knee's, I am sorry I did not see this! this morning, May all God's promise's be unto you According to His Word!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

1)

2)

Any idea’s

I know that alot of anti-arrhythmic meds can cause nausea, fatigue and dizziness. Have you had your thyroid level done? Did they give you a halter monitor to wear? How's your blood sugar?
Either way, our gracious GOOD GOD is in the works, I pray that Dave will not lose heart, and for relief and healing by His touch. Amen.♥
God bless and keep you,
-nancy

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Nancy said :-
I know that alot of anti-arrhythmic meds can cause nausea, fatigue and dizziness. Have you had your thyroid level done? Did they give you a halter monitor to wear? How's your blood sugar?
Either way, our gracious GOOD GOD is in the works, I pray that Dave will not lose heart, and for relief and healing by His touch. Amen.♥
God bless and keep you,
-nancy
==========

Thank you Nancy.
Thyroid good.
Blood sugars good...
Yes, worn a heart monitor a number of times.
And, the amount of times that I end up in the Emerg...my heart is regularly checked out with all the bells and whistles.

One Thing that I am concerned about...is that some people who have atrial fibrillation can end up stuck with it permanently.
The longer an episode lasts the more risk of it sticking that way.
It used to be three or four days then return to normal.
The longest I have had it was 3 weeks, and at that time I was nervous that it wouldn't convert back. But praise God it did.

I am now on day 16 of this...so once again getting a bit nervous.
( and obviously it is not good for the heart at all!!)

I am asking the Lord what He is trying to teach me in all this.
I must be a slow learner!! :(

Thanks...Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Praying for you Helen. May God reveal what is hidden in the darkness with his light and may he heal you according to his word. Blessings and Peace xox

Amen, much appreciated. YES, whatever hooks 'darkness' has in me..may God shine His light and reveal where the weakness is.

I have heard it said that is a person has a couple of physical problems , then they need healing. But if a person has more than three physical problems then it is a spirit of infirmity.
At my age ...I now have about 4 pretty major things..so that puts me in the 'box'!!
True or not, who knows.

Bless you...Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi Helen,
So sorry to hear about what you are going through again, much love to you and Dave xx
Will be praying xxx
Rita

Thanks Rita.
Yes, I am a heavy load on Dave's shoulders bless his heart.
I'm not much fun these last few years that is for sure.

I told him the other day - " Well buddy, I don't think I want to live another decade in this state..."
He said- " No worries , you won't, I will put a plastic bag on your head first. " :D

Hugs Rita, I hope all is well with you and yours......Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My wife and Myself will be on our knee's, I am sorry I did not see this! this morning, May all God's promise's be unto you According to His Word!

Amen brother.
Appreciate yours and Cheryl's prayers.
I still pray for her in the 'night watches'...

Bless you...Helen

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy

1)

2)

Any idea’s @bbyrd009 ??
Helen,
You should have an electric shock to the heart at a hospital.
This happened to my son-in-law and that's what was done --- by a cardiologist.
It's no big deal and works immediatly.

If you're trying to walk around, you'll be dizzy because not enough blood is getting to the brain. Please stay lying down.

I wonder if you're taking a beta blocker.

Please see a cardiologist and see about having that electrical thing done. I don't know the name of it and my son-in-law can't remember; the cardio will know.

This should be done ASAP.