Please pray

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

newlife

May 26, 2013
Please pray for God's will in this situation. There is a long history of conflict with my wife. About 4 months ago she locked me out of the house, smashed the television and damaged other property. Today she demanded $200.00 dollars from me. I gave her $50.00 for spending money since she is dependent on my income. The situation is complicated and would take a while to explain in full. She tried to rip up my checkbook and I grabbed her arm to restrain her. She struck me with her metal cane and tried to spray me with bug spray but I restrained her. She grabbed the steering wheel from me a couple of times to drive us off the road. Eventually I called the police but nothing was resolved. Linda has herniated discs and various digestive problems and sometimes does 6 or 7 enemas a week and up to 3 a day. At times she is in such a weakened state she can hardly walk. She has dificulty sleeping and can have multiple nightmares in a row. I took off 2 1/2 day off work this week and it appears as if I may have to stop working because of this situation which is why I am seeking early retirement. After being very close recently she wants a divorce. She said she threw her wedding ring down the toilet. I have a very demanding job with many responsibilities and a fear that I may have to call in Monday and try to take an immediate leave of absence. I stopped attending church since my attending church is a big issue for her and leads to vicious and even violent encounters. Please pray God's will and healing for my wife.
Please do not send me a persoanal e-mail. I am also considering giving my laptop to my brother because I am concerned about my wife damaging it and may lose my internet connection.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father I pray rebuke of evil and of the devil in Jesus name I pray.

Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

Father I pray rebuke of evil and of the devil in Jesus name I pray.

Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

Father I pray blessings and healing in this family in Jesus name I pray.