"Please Report Heresy"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BTW....I just went into General Discussions and noticed several threads created by members who are of the Christian faith....I guess they are not aware of the rule regarding threads.
The lost need to hear JESUS . The best place to witness about JESUS , is amongst the unbelievers .
Always REMEMBER THAT . You are loved my friend . But its the lost who NEED JESUS . As you already know .
Folks may mean well , but we must never silence the truth from the unbeliever , nor from the church either .
General discussion is a massive place to witness JESUS to the lost . If the lost dont want it , then as JESUS once said
shake the dust off and move on . But JESUS must be sounded out to anything that breathes .
I SEE THE GOSPEL , AS THE DIRE , DIRE and ONLY HOPE FOR ALL HUMANITY . IN TRUTH there is No other HOPE for humanity .
I see it as DIRE RELEVANT , AS DIRE NEEDFUL . JESUS must be pointed too . IF we invite the lost on here
yet dont make posts about Christ , then the only thing that happens is unequally yoking occurs .
JESUS IS DIRE IMPORTANT . As you already know . I am just reminding us how dire important the truth is .
We must sound it out . no matter the cost . GOD ALONE will add who HE adds . ALL we need to do is speak truth .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I tried the fire and brimstone verses on a few people, but I think I'm going to stop doing that myself. But yeah:
i-loooooove-fire-and-brimstone-preaching.jpg
I tried the fire and brimstone verses on a few people, but I think I'm going to stop doing that myself. But yeah:
i-loooooove-fire-and-brimstone-preaching.jpg
Did peter , paul , james , jude or others , STOP being grave and serious , JUST cause folks resisted it .
No . Truth is paul wrote more than once , that folks should be GRAVE . Look up what grave means .
When peter stood , or stephen stood before the crowds , Take a peek at how they witnessed .
FEAR O GOD was put into folks . BUT it worked . THE RESULT was , WHAT MUST WE DO TO BE SAVED , and KADOW THEY PREACHED JESUS .
Stop worrying about how folks receive or dont recieve the truth . JUST SPEAK IT .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did peter , paul , james , jude or others , STOP being grave and serious , JUST cause folks resisted it .
No . Truth is paul wrote more than once , that folks should be GRAVE . Look up what grave means .
When peter stood , or stephen stood before the crowds , Take a peek at how they witnessed .
FEAR O GOD was put into folks . BUT it worked . THE RESULT was , WHAT MUST WE DO TO BE SAVED , and KADOW THEY PREACHED JESUS .
Stop worrying about how folks receive or dont recieve the truth . JUST SPEAK IT .
I prefer to guide people to the holy spirit rather than warning them of hell. One is just telling them what direction they should be heading.

Reactions: amadeus

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The lost need to hear JESUS . The best place to witness about JESUS , is amongst the unbelievers .
Always REMEMBER THAT . You are loved my friend . But its the lost who NEED JESUS . As you already know .
Folks may mean well , but we must never silence the truth from the unbeliever , nor from the church either .
General discussion is a massive place to witness JESUS to the lost . If the lost dont want it , then as JESUS once said
shake the dust off and move on . But JESUS must be sounded out to anything that breathes .
I SEE THE GOSPEL , AS THE DIRE , DIRE and ONLY HOPE FOR ALL HUMANITY . IN TRUTH there is No other HOPE for humanity .
I see it as DIRE RELEVANT , AS DIRE NEEDFUL . JESUS must be pointed too . IF we invite the lost on here
yet dont make posts about Christ , then the only thing that happens is unequally yoking occurs .
JESUS IS DIRE IMPORTANT . As you already know . I am just reminding us how dire important the truth is .
We must sound it out . no matter the cost . GOD ALONE will add who HE adds . ALL we need to do is speak truth .
Okay rephrasing.....Do Not CREATE your own thread in this forum....however you can reply to it.
Per ADMIN
This thread has been cleaned up. Please note: this particular thread has been created for "other beliefs" and/or non-Christians. Please do not start a thread here if you are a Christian. You have the rest of the forums to post in. If you wish to create a "Discussion" thread please do so in the "Fellowship" forum. Any thread created by a Christian in this particular forum will be deleted. You may answer threads here but please do not start threads if you are a believer.

Thank you
Angelina
Admin

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 16708
I was simply pointing out what that site considered serious issues that need to be reported. Like "Deity" of Jesus. This forum is flooded with those who deny that Jesus is God. They are considered to be heretics in that forum, but not here. It doesn't even seem to be a serious issue here.

Does anyone know if there is a statement of Faith on ChristianityBoard. I couldn't find it.
So you are saying if I don't believe in the nature of God the same way as you do, then I am a heretic and should be reported. One example: The nature of God and Jesus and the Holy Ghost has been debated for 2,000 years. It will debated until Jesus comes a second time. The reason for the debate is the scriptures support many interpretations of who God and Jesus and the Holy Ghost are. So to call me a heretic because I do not believe in the Trinity the way you do is inappropriate, knowing that my belief is as biblical as your belief.

Last edited:

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus comes out and says that he is God in the bible. He also says that he was given power to resurrect himself. The bible points out that heavenly Father resurrected him. So the point is that heavenly Father resurrected Jesus but Jesus performed the resurrection of himself. By definition I would think anyone that was given power to resurrect themselves from death is a god. So saying Jesus is not God is a heretic answer. Not believing the bible.
In which verse does Jesus say he is God?

Reactions: amadeus and APAK

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At least we all do not understand the Lord in the same way. So for any given person, especially a rather fanatical Christian, anyone that does not understand God the way they do is a heretic. I don't think we want to go down that road.
I agree.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is on you my friend . But paul knew he was no heretic . So do the lambs . THOSE who believe that JESUS ALONE IS THE ONLY WAY
those who believe the gospel and love er word of the LORD , are no heretics . THE ALL INCLUSIVE pile of dung that many churches now
preach , NOW THAT IS HERESAY and those are heretics . But for those who preach JESUS , those are no heretics .
Some believe that you are a heretic simply because you don't always agree with them.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some believe that you are a heretic simply because you don't always agree with them.
If heretic were the only name i was called ........
I been called son of perdition , anti christ and the list goes on and on . But that dont make me a heretic or son of perdtion or anti christ .
Just cause folks call names dont mean the person they accuse is that . But to say we are all heretics , NOW that was no good .
The closer one gets to JESUS , the more accusations will often come against that one . cause folks are indoctrinated under men .
It would have been great had it been the doctrine of JESUS they were doctrinated under , but IT AINT .
AND would you like to know how i know this is the case . Anyone that dimisses the teachings of JESUS or the apostels ,
WELL lets just say they cling to men and the flesh .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In which verse does Jesus say he is God?

There's just too much to quote here on that very subject. But basically anyone that denies Jesus is God is a heretic. I haven't reported people for this, to me it's just annoying... (What Does the Bible Say About Jesus Is God?)

John 1:1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 10:30
30 I and the Father are one.”

John 20:28
Thomas answered him, “My Lord and my God!”

Isaiah 9:6
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Titus 2:13
Waiting for our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's just too much to quote here on that very subject. But basically anyone that denies Jesus is God is a heretic. I haven't reported people for this, to me it's just annoying... (What Does the Bible Say About Jesus Is God?)

John 1:1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 10:30
30 I and the Father are one.”

John 20:28
Thomas answered him, “My Lord and my God!”

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Titus 2:13
Waiting for our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,
He never says, "I am God." I do believe he was God in flesh, but I think a case can be made that he was the Son of God, as Mark 1:1 states. I think his purpose, among other things, was to set an example for us. He doesn't want us running around proclaiming, "I am God."

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He never says, "I am God." I do believe he was God in flesh, but I think a case can be made that he was the Son of God, as Mark 1:1 states. I think his purpose, among other things, was to set an example for us. He doesn't want us running around proclaiming, "I am God."
Please review the following two scriptures where Jesus proclaims himself as the Father which is to say he said he is God or that he created us which is to say he is God:

John 14:8-9 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us. 9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Before Abraham was, I AM

Cant forget that one
No we sure cant forget this . LET THE LORD BE PRAISED . Lets not forget to continuously praise and thank our glorious Lord .
So hands up and let the praises be given unto the Lord my friend and my friends .

Reactions: friend of

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please review the following two scriptures where Jesus proclaims himself as the Father which is to say he said he is God or that he created us which is to say he is God:

John 14:8-9 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us. 9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

Like I say, I believe Jesus is God in flesh, but Mark 1:1 says that he is the Son of God, so those who say he is the Son of God can make a case.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looks like ol devin is doing his bible work . Keep on pointing to the glorious Lord . Yes indeed .
Thanks @amigo de christo you provided me with Joy just then from your testimony and the Holy Spirit reached out to me with that Joy! What a wonderful God we have in Jesus and the Father and Holy Spirit.