Politically correct push in Alberta, Canada, education

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
Brisbane, Qld., Australia
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
StanJ said:
Then, I suggest you stop trying to make these inflammatory comments about my style, and deal with the topics. Striving about WORDS is definitely NOT helpful or conducive to PRODUCTIVE discussion, let alone wholesomeness.
Stan,

Drawing attention to the logical fallacies you use in posts is not being inflammatory, but pointing out the tactics you use in discussion. This is not striving about words; it is dealing with fallacious reasoning that is designed to deal with wholesome conversation.

You obviously don't like my showing the logical fallacies you use, but please be assured that they are not inflammatory comments, but are designed to bring you and me back to reasonable conversation. However, I do note that you don't like being shown your error of reasoning, but you are quick to pick up another with your 'better' understanding of the Scripture.

Oz

StanJ

Lifelong student of God's Word.
May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
OzSpen said:
Stan,

Drawing attention to the logical fallacies you use in posts is not being inflammatory, but pointing out the tactics you use in discussion. This is not striving about words; it is dealing with fallacious reasoning that is designed to deal with wholesome conversation.

You obviously don't like my showing the logical fallacies you use, but please be assured that they are not inflammatory comments, but are designed to bring you and me back to reasonable conversation. However, I do note that you don't like being shown your error of reasoning, but you are quick to pick up another with your 'better' understanding of the Scripture.

Oz
The point is that you just claim I do, you don't show it. I'm not using any fallacies. Guess it's easier to assert it than prove it?
I don't appreciate your claims, you haven't SHOWN anything. It's just like exegesis Oz. You can't just state it, as you well know and have said many times to others, you have to SHOW IT! I do have to wonder though, why all of a sudden you have turned from a genuine nice guy, into someone who is VERY judgemental and openly hostile? I think maybe all your hard work on your dissertation, has gone to your head?