Possible Death experiance

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
When I was a young teen I was in to a ton of crazy stuff. Me and my mates had being doing this thing were you crouch down real low to the ground and breathing in and out real fast about 10 times and then holding the last breath standing up real fast.
This was giving us a head rush and it was a huge joke.

Well later that night in my bedroom I decided to try it again on my own (dont ask why, I have no idea) I did exactly as I was doing earlier that day.

After that I remember darkness all around me and this strange buzzing feeling all over me, I could hear many different loud voices around me yelling at me, they knew my name and I remember at least one lady's voice saying something along the lines of "Go leave here you shouldn't be here, Get out now" and she was using my name, I think I even felt like I knew her and some of the other voices.
Although I couldn't see the lady or any of the people in the darkness they felt real close to me, like right next to me, all I could see was a tiny dot of white light in front of me and as I was being moved toward that dot of light it slowly opened up to an even larger circle and in side it I could see my bedroom ceiling and bedroom light like looking through a window. The voices which were at first loud got quieter and quieter until finally all my room came into full veiw. The buzzing sensation diapered and the yelling had to.

Straight away I realized as I sat up that I was lying with the back of my head resting on the side of a wooden crate of old beer bottles I had in my room, my chin was on my chest which meant that if I fell backwards I must have hit it pretty hard. funnily enough I had no pain whatsoever on the back of my head.
I went out to the lounge where my parents where and I asked mum if she heard anything, and she said that she heard a crash from inside my bedroom and was about to come and see if I was ok. I just told her that I tripped.

The next day I was talking to my mates and said to them that I had knocked myself out, being a rugby player at the time I was always seeing guys get knocked out so I just assumed that was what happened to me. but when I told them what happened they all gave me a funny look.
I just figured they had never been knocked out before.

And so I have gone the rest of my life convinced that I had simply knocked myself out, but now as an adult thinking about it, Im wondering if that is what really happened.

Thanks guys
God Bless you

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
clark thompson said:
It could have been a near death experience.
Thanks Clark, its strange for sure. I thought maybe by sharing others may have experienced something like it. no reply's so I guess its unique or just weird. LOL :p

Bronzesnake

Jul 31, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Sounds pretty scary brother.
Have you ever watched video from people who have actually died and then come back to tell horrifying stories of being in the pit?
Some of the stories sound a lot like what you experienced, as the people very first realized they were not in Kansas anymore.
They were in a dark place, but they could hear people talking, or yelling and even screaming at them.
I'll post a couple of links so you can see for yourself.
Actually, I'll give you a link to my own site. There are three separate videos there which you can watch.

Holy Ghost Unholy Ghost Near Death Videos

Take care. Tell us what you think after you watch these.
Actually, the first and the last videos, have very similar elements to your experience.

John

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
Bronzesnake said:
Sounds pretty scary brother.
Have you ever watched video from people who have actually died and then come back to tell horrifying stories of being in the pit?
Some of the stories sound a lot like what you experienced, as the people very first realized they were not in Kansas anymore.
They were in a dark place, but they could hear people talking, or yelling and even screaming at them.
I'll post a couple of links so you can see for yourself.
Actually, I'll give you a link to my own site. There are three separate videos there which you can watch.

Holy Ghost Unholy Ghost Near Death Videos

Take care. Tell us what you think after you watch these.
Actually, the first and the last videos, have very similar elements to your experience.

John
Thanks bro I'll check it out, I like your alien demon stuff, mind boggling!

I just watched most of Bryan Melvin's story, I have to say that of all the hell storys Ive heard his is certainly one of the most far fetched. I ended up getting fed up with him about halfway because it just sounded too fabricated, like a syfy adaptation of hell.

Bronzesnake

Jul 31, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Hello Madad
I just watched most of Bryan Melvin's story, I have to say that of all the hell storys Ive heard his is certainly one of the most far fetched. I ended up getting fed up with him about halfway because it just sounded too fabricated, like a syfy adaptation of hell.
Ya, it is pretty out there. I do believe him, and here's why.
Prior to his NDE, he was a die hard atheist, and if you watch any of his full testimony, which I'll link to for you if you're interested, he admits that he loved arguing against Christians, and actually took please demeaning them at every opportunity.
Something awful powerful happened to that man to turn him around so completely. Much in the same manner as the disciples right? There were terrified of death prior to the resurrection, however when they witnessed Jesus after His death, they all became fearless.

There's another reason I believe him.
I have heard almost identical details from people who experienced NDE, and these people also became faithful believers after their own experiences.

Just think about it though - isn't the very idea of the existence of demons, and Hell as well as actually believing the stories in the Bible even more unbelievable?
So, in that context, I don't believe anything to be too outrageous.
I have to ask myself what his motives are. Why would he make that up in the first place?
It's a fact that he was hospitalized and revived after being dead. He was a proud atheist prior to his death.
Today he is a pastor.

I'll see if I still have the link to the other person who also identified some of the same details as Bryn. If I can find it, I would be happy to post the link for you.

Take care brother.

John
OK Madad.

I did some checking through the Bible to see if there was any corroboration for "cells" in the Pit, and I found some references.

Isaiah 24 “And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison

Psalm 94, 142 “A pit is dug for the wicked. Bring my soul out of prison

Job 17 “They shall go down to the bars of the pit

I found a couple of testimonies which are amazing.
Did you know that Jesus sends some Christians to the pit, so they can come back and tell what they saw, as a powerful warning?
It's true.
This is the testimony of an extremely faithful Christian, Bill Wiese. Bill is the most gentle soul you could evr know, and a very strong believer in Jesus.
You can either read his testimony, or watch it at this site.
He also describes these "cells" in the pit.
Here's the link - CHRISTIAN IN THE PIT

Here's another testimony where the person saw "cells" you'll have to read through down to about half way, and you'll see the description of these "cells" - CELLS IN THE PIT

OK, there's quite a lot of examples from people who have had NDEs and they describe the same basic things, as if it was a real, literal place...which is exactly what Jesus said.
I still can't find the specific NDE I was looking for. That describes the exact same place Bryan Melvyn saw. So, yes, as far fetched as this place called the "PIT" goes, it's tame compared to the total Biblical story no?

Take care brother, and if you want more examples I'll be happy to dig some up.

John

Bronzesnake

Jul 31, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Madad21 said:
Wow, you know your stuff, amazing! :eek:
Man I just dont want to end up there!
Ya, after I watched that particular video testimony, I smartened right up where I had been slacking!
Fear God? YES!! :blink:

I sent you a private message brother.

John

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
Bronzesnake said:
I sent you a private message brother.

John
Thanks bro, I snet ya back

........I mean sent...........

..................................................I have no idea what a snet is. :mellow:

Michael Holder

Sep 14, 2014
The Bible tells us that the dead know nothing. This would mean that those who have had visions while dead were actually having a demonically inspired experiance.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The Bible tells us that the dead know nothing. This would mean that those who have had visions while dead were actually having a demonically inspired experiance.
Hmmm....I don't believe in "Soul Sleep." This verse is taken out of Ecclesiastes - the writer was musing on the the fact that the living know that they will die but the dead know nothing....This was also prior to the cross and Jesus - the firstfruit of the living.

If someone had a demonically inspired vision and lived to tell about it - he was not dead in the first place. Demonically inspired visions would not be telling you to get out of that place of darkness. :huh: JMHO

Michael Holder

Sep 14, 2014
The Bible tells us not to deal with familiar spirits. It also speaks of a resurection. If the soul were already in paridise or hell the would be no need to resurect the body.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
You are not dealing with a familiar spirit here. You are dealing with a self induced OBE. Spiritists use this same technique to astral travel.

If the soul were already in paridise or hell the would be no need to resurect the body.
A resurrected body does not necessarily equate to a physical body since God himself is Spirit and Jesus who was born flesh on our behalf...is Spirit and the Holy Spirit is Spirit.