Possible Revelations Beast Dream (earlier this year right before quarantine)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Amanda F

Sep 4, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Back in February of 2020 I believe the Lord had given me a dream pertaining for this year. I was in my boyfriends house with everyone in it, but everyone had the sense that something or someone was coming soon and they all wanted to quickly run to their rooms and shut it. Instead of doing that, I went and went to the table in the kitchen, I somewhat fearfully looked to the sink and there was a big dirty furry mountain lion beast staring at me. It was standing on two legs but, seemed like it could stand on four if it wanted, a huge wide open mouth of a lion, a furry hunchback with spots. I felt like it wanted to attack me but, instead it jumped out the window.

To me, I can see this represented and attack from the devil himself, perhaps the corona-virus. The tactic in my dream that was used on everybody was fear and the sense of needing to escape from possible dangers. The Lord gave me strength in the dream and I was able withstand the fear and look it dead in the face,and even though it wanted to attack me it couldn't, even though it wanted to. Because we are a child of God and Jesus's blood is over us, we are untouchable to the devil and his schemes. Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Reactions: K9Buck and APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Back in February of 2020 I believe the Lord had given me a dream pertaining for this year. I was in my boyfriends house with everyone in it, but everyone had the sense that something or someone was coming soon and they all wanted to quickly run to their rooms and shut it. Instead of doing that, I went and went to the table in the kitchen, I somewhat fearfully looked to the sink and there was a big dirty furry mountain lion beast staring at me. It was standing on two legs but, seemed like it could stand on four if it wanted, a huge wide open mouth of a lion, a furry hunchback with spots. I felt like it wanted to attack me but, instead it jumped out the window.

To me, I can see this represented and attack from the devil himself, perhaps the corona-virus. The tactic in my dream that was used on everybody was fear and the sense of needing to escape from possible dangers. The Lord gave me strength in the dream and I was able withstand the fear and look it dead in the face,and even though it wanted to attack me it couldn't, even though it wanted to. Because we are a child of God and Jesus's blood is over us, we are untouchable to the devil and his schemes. Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Welcome Amanda...I believe your dream is uplifting....we are to stay in the hedge of protection of the Lord where evil cannot enter...Bless you

APAK

Reactions: Amanda F