pray for my area of OR

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
please pray for my area of OR, Planned Parenthood wants to put an abortion clinic in our area of OR & the people are protesting it, i'm glad they are though but i'm concerned about churches in this area being vandelized by pro choice activists, we probably be under spiritual warfare, please pray for this area, thanks

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
thanks for your prayers, i forgot to mention that it is the ones who are pro life who are protesting the opening of this clinic, they don't want it here in this area of OR

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
please pray for my area of OR, Planned Parenthood wants to put an abortion clinic in our area of OR & the people are protesting it, i'm glad they are though but i'm concerned about churches in this area being vandelized by pro choice activists, we probably be under spiritual warfare, please pray for this area, thanks

Lord, please send your angels to fight tlthe pro-abortion agenda that is currently going on in OR. Please strengthen the churches in that area and protect them from vandalism and violence.

Reactions: dev553344

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
praying for your area pyr

Reactions: dev553344

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Often, the first step is to repent of your own sins because you have not been fully dependant on God for all things. Iit seems to me that you want to act God like in your reaction to what the pro-lifers desire to have happen.

The next step to to understand whose fight this is spiritually, yours, or God's.

So my prayer is going to be very different.

May the Lord God draw the people of OR unto Himself and into His loving embrace, so that they can know His presences in the circumstances that are unfolding around them and that they will feel secure in Him in all things, when ever and whatever may transpire that will impact their lives as they witness God's Love for them in their lives.

Shalom