Pray For President Trump

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I received a troubling dream yesterday from a new friend who has received numerous dreams with warnings that have come to pass.

She sent me four dreams she received before he was even elected about the Trump Presidency, but this one in particular stood out to me, because it suggests he may end up being cast into prison for some form on impropriety by his enemies in Washington.

I will post the dream first and the interpretation afterwards:

"Had a dream that I was in an arena. It looked like a really old ball park that only had dirt on the ground or it could also be a spanish matador arena. Some people were gathered there, I don't know how many, I just remember a few; 20-40 people. At that moment someone announced that Donald won the elections. Trump was in the arena very calm and then said, "ok people, lets start cleaning up". I noticed in the arena there were soda cans all over so the people there started picking them up. I remember seeing my sister and her husband in the back of a car and a man who placed a white duck behind bars, it didn't look like a cage, it looked like a cell; three cement walls and one with bars."

The meaning is this:
The arena was/ is "the political arena," and the "old ball park" is likely a play on words for how, in Washington, they "play hard ball" so to speak. The 20-40 people gathered here are sworn enemies of Trump, and when Trump says "Ok people, let's start cleaned up [the arena]," this is a reference to his promise to "clean up the swamp" (i.e. Washington) after he got elected. Not that I am using disparaging terms myself, but the Spirit is actually depicting his enemies here as "soda cans," or in other words the "trash" that society would throw out if they knew the truth.

But the problem is this: The rest of the dream suggests that rather then "clean up" the political arena, Trump is going to get arrested. The sister and husband "in the back of a car" suggest Trump and Melanie possibly being arrested in a police car (Melanie only because she is allowed to attend him), and then a man places "a white duck behind bars.. a cell, with three cement walls and one with bars." It means he will be publicly arrested, placed in a police car, and driven to prison. "White duck" here is a play on the Disney character "Donald Duck" (someone not taken seriously) and refers to Donald Trump, with the white referring to the fact that he is actually innocent.

For those who think it not possible, please watch the following video. I realize CNN often exaggerates to paint Trump in a bad light, but this may indeed be serious, and I believe it is a call to prayer for our President.

Hidden In Him

MSNBC's Joy Reid: What If Trump Refuses To Be Arrested By Federal Marshals?

Thanks for this, will continue to pray for Trump's protection.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for this, will continue to pray for Trump's protection.

Thank you, Josho. And I say that because I know you are an Australian, and many aren't always concerned about what goes on in other countries besides their own. I know your country has its problems as well, so thanks for praying for ours. There may be some terrible things looming on the horizon for us if we don't change the course of events as they now appear to be unfolding.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Not sure if it has any bearing or meaning, last night I became lucid in a dream that wasn't very vivid and was concerned that I would alter the meaning of the dream I was having so avoided acting willfully. I remember nothing before I became lucid. Afterwards I was seated in the back of a wooden ship, like a clipper ship without sails. Seated to my left was president Trump. A large gem floated to the front of the ship becoming clearer in my vision the closer it got to the front. Then the front of the ship broke away, followed by the middle of the ship leaving only the back.

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Not sure if it has any bearing or meaning, last night I became lucid in a dream that wasn't very vivid and was concerned that I would alter the meaning of the dream I was having so avoided acting willfully. I remember nothing before I became lucid. Afterwards I was seated in the back of a wooden ship, like a clipper ship without sails. Seated to my left was president Trump. A large gem floated to the front of the ship becoming clearer in my vision the closer it got to the front. Then the front of the ship broke away, followed by the middle of the ship leaving only the back.

Wow...
...looking forward to reading what @Hidden In Him has to say about this. :)

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow...
...looking forward to reading what @Hidden In Him has to say about this. :)

Thanks for the heads up. Might not have noticed it for days, LoL. Sort of off in my own world atm.

lforrest, a few questions:
1. Did the gem look sort of like a new age crystal or stone, i.e. something one might "channel energy" through? Did it glow?
2. If the ship had no sails, that means it wasn't moving, correct?
3. When the ship started breaking apart, you sensed it would start sinking?

I know these may seem like things I should naturally just be assuming, but what you sense in a dream is actually just as important as what you actually see.

Last edited:

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Thanks for the heads up. Might not have noticed it for days, LoL. Sort of off in my own world atm.

lforrest, a few questions:
1. Did the gem look sort of like a new age crystal or stone, i.e. something one might "channel energy" through? Did it glow?
2. If the ship had no sails, that means it wasn't moving, correct?
3. When the ship started breaking apart, you sensed it would start sinking?

I know these may seem like things I should naturally just be assuming, but what you sense in a dream is actually just as important as what you actually see.

1. It looked like a square cut, not like what a search shows new age crystals.
2. I don't know if the boat was even in water, or if it was moving. It sort of just broke without any known external forces being applied.
3. I didn't sense that it would start sinking, or that there was any danger.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. It looked like a square cut, not like what a search shows new age crystals.

Ok, well new age gems aren't always in crystal form, LoL.
3. I didn't sense that it would start sinking, or that there was any danger.

Ok. Well, the implication of the symbolism is that a "ship" most certainly would under normal circumstances. But the lack of a sense of danger may be attributable to things just being inevitable, and/ or of being resigned to them.

I'll probably sit on this one for a little. But let me ask again:

1. Did the gem shine or glow any? What color was it? Did you sense either good or evil about it?
2. Was the dream set at night?

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Ok, well new age gems aren't always in crystal form, LoL.

Ok. Well, the implication of the symbolism is that a "ship" most certainly would under normal circumstances. But the lack of a sense of danger may be attributable to things just being inevitable, and/ or of being resigned to them.

I'll probably sit on this one for a little. But let me ask again:

1. Did the gem shine or glow any? What color was it? Did you sense either good or evil about it?
2. Was the dream set at night?

1. I think it was in a glowing yellow Myst when it was closer, but less so the further forward it got.
2. No, it wasn't night.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. I think it was in a glowing yellow Myst when it was closer, but less so the further forward it got.
2. No, it wasn't night.

Ok, yellow is very significant. Practically answers everything. Gimme till tomorrow maybe, and thanks.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was seated in the back of a wooden ship, like a clipper ship without sails. Seated to my left was president Trump. A large gem [in a glowing yellow Myst when it was closer] floated to the front of the ship becoming clearer in my vision the closer it got to the front. Then the front of the ship broke away, followed by the middle of the ship leaving only the back.

This dream was about how Trump is going to be progressively abandoned by his administration, due to their cowardliness in the face of the opposition he is now beginning to face. As stated in the OP, they play hard ball, and not only threaten to destroy people's careers but can and will also threaten to make people pay with their lives if they resist. This dream suggests that under such pressure those who were supposed to stand with him will begin falling away.

The clipper ship was primarily built by the Americans and British back in the 1850s. The Americans were especially famous for it, and the term "the Baltimore Clippers" is presumed to be where this name originated. The American versions were known to be the fastest sailing ships ever built.

From Wiki:
"There are many ways of judging the speed of a ship: by knots, by day's runs, by port-to-port records. Judged by any test, the American clippers were supreme. Donald McKay's Sovereign of the Seas reported the highest speed ever achieved by a sailing ship – 22 knots (41 km/h), made while running her easting down to Australia in 1854. (John Griffiths' first clipper, the Rainbow, had a top speed of 14 knots...) There are eleven other instances of a ship's logging 18 knots (33 km/h) or over. Ten of these were recorded by American clippers... Besides the breath-taking 465-nautical-mile (861 km) day's run of the Champion of the Seas, there are thirteen other cases of a ship's sailing over 400 nautical miles (740 km) in 24 hours...
And with few exceptions all the port-to-port sailing records are held by the American clippers."

The reason Trump's administration is depicted using this symbolism is because it was built to run fast, and accomplish a great deal in as fast an amount of time as possible. This is how Trump has always operated, and why he fires people so quickly. He does not believe in wasting time.

Unfortunately, the ship you saw was now "without sails," which means it wasn't going anywhere any more. So too is his administration being slowly reduced to a standstill because of all the legal troubles he now faces. And the enemy is not going to stop there. With his administration grinding to a halt, a spirit of cowardice is now going to brought to bear on it. This is represented by the gem being a yellow mist (yellow representing cowardice, with the mist in all likelihood representing tears). It's curious that you actually used the spelling "myst," as this is the Greek root for our words "mystery" and "mysterious," and there will be more than just political manipulation at work. The fact that it was a gem almost certainly represents occult power being brought to bear on his cabinet. Gems consistently refer to occult power in other dreams I interpret, and many in Washington actually serve the darkness, consciously. Thus, the gem represents that powerful spells will be used to bring a spirit of cowardice and fear into the situation, and it will have its effect.

This is what the ship breaking apart represents. That this spirit travels to the bow of the ship first represents one of two things: It will first effect some of the "leading" members of his cabinet, causing them to abandon him, or it will effect those farthest from him personally. Whoever they are, once they fall, it will have a domino effect, causing those even closer to him to begin falling away as well. Eventually he will be left largely alone in the back of the ship. It already appears as if only one who is truly stepping up the plate in his defense, and that's Rudy Giuliani , a long time friend and political ally. Nearly everyone else of importance will eventually abandon him.

Unless you saw anything else in the dream, that's what this is communicating.

A few articles that may prove relevant to this dream and/ or the OP. The second especially insinuates that the likely direction will not be to impeach, but to indict, which will lead to his arrest and incarceration until after his term is over:

http://mtstandard.com/now/today/whi...cle_063319da-1b7a-59f0-a04d-f2c0c73ec462.html

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/04/04/impeach-trump-forget-it-indictment-217775

Last edited:

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
This dream was about how Trump is going to be progressively abandoned by his administration, due to their cowardliness in the face of the opposition he is now beginning to face. As stated in the OP, they play hard ball, and not only threaten to destroy people's careers but can and will also threaten to make people pay with their lives if they resist. This dream suggests that under such pressure those who were supposed to stand with him will begin falling away.

The clipper ship was primarily built by the Americans and British back in the 1850s. The Americans were especially famous for it, and the term "the Baltimore Clippers" is presumed to be where this name originated. The American versions were known to be the fastest sailing ships ever built.

From Wiki:
"There are many ways of judging the speed of a ship: by knots, by day's runs, by port-to-port records. Judged by any test, the American clippers were supreme. Donald McKay's Sovereign of the Seas reported the highest speed ever achieved by a sailing ship – 22 knots (41 km/h), made while running her easting down to Australia in 1854. (John Griffiths' first clipper, the Rainbow, had a top speed of 14 knots...) There are eleven other instances of a ship's logging 18 knots (33 km/h) or over. Ten of these were recorded by American clippers... Besides the breath-taking 465-nautical-mile (861 km) day's run of the Champion of the Seas, there are thirteen other cases of a ship's sailing over 400 nautical miles (740 km) in 24 hours...
And with few exceptions all the port-to-port sailing records are held by the American clippers."

The reason Trump's administration is depicted using this symbolism is because it was built to run fast, and accomplish a great deal in as fast an amount of time as possible. This is how Trump has always operated, and why he fires people so quickly. He does not believe in wasting time.

Unfortunately, the ship you saw was now "without sails," which means it wasn't going anywhere any more. So too is his administration being slowly reduced to a standstill because of all the legal troubles he now faces. And the enemy is not going to stop there. With his administration grinding to a halt, a spirit of cowardice is now going to brought to bear on it. This is represented by the gem being a yellow mist (yellow representing cowardice, with the mist in all likelihood representing tears). It's curious that you actually used the spelling "myst," as this is the Greek root for our words "mystery" and "mysterious," and there will be more than just political manipulation at work. The fact that it was a gem almost certainly represents occult power being brought to bear on his cabinet. Gems consistently refer to occult power in other dreams I interpret, and many in Washington actually serve the darkness, consciously. Thus, the gem represents that powerful spells will be used to bring a spirit of cowardice and fear into the situation, and it will have its effect.

This is what the ship breaking apart represents. That this spirit travels to the bow of the ship first represents one of two things: It will first effect some of the "leading" members of his cabinet, causing them to abandon him, or it will effect those farthest from him personally. Whoever they are, once they fall, it will have a domino effect, causing those even closer to him to begin falling away as well. Eventually he will be left largely alone in the back of the ship. It already appears as if only one who is truly stepping up the plate in his defense, and that's Rudy Giuliani , a long time friend and political ally. Nearly everyone else of importance will eventually abandon him.

Unless you saw anything else in the dream, that's what this is communicating.

A few articles that may prove relevant to this dream and/ or the OP. The second especially insinuates that the likely direction will not be to impeach, but to indict, which will lead to his arrest and incarceration until after his term is over:

http://mtstandard.com/now/today/whi...cle_063319da-1b7a-59f0-a04d-f2c0c73ec462.html

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/04/04/impeach-trump-forget-it-indictment-217775

Thanks for the interpretation.

I wouldn't read into it looking similar to a clipper ship, it was like a clipper in that the deck of the ship was flat, but it was a smaller vessel.

The gem started moving from the aft of the ship to the fore. As it went it was progressively less obscured by myst.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wouldn't read into it looking similar to a clipper ship, it was like a clipper in that the deck of the ship was flat, but it was a smaller vessel.

That's fine. It doesn't really altar the interpretation. "Clipper ship" were the words the Spirit gave you to describe it. Smaller at this point isn't of much consequence. It would simply be of a similar class and built for the same purpose.
The gem started moving from the aft of the ship to the fore. As it went it was progressively less obscured by myst.

This is slightly different. If the mist was obscuring the gem then it means this spirit will reveal itself more as time progresses, meaning you will see it intensify. But this doesn't really alter the interpretation either.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
That's fine. It doesn't really altar the interpretation. "Clipper ship" were the words the Spirit gave you to describe it. Smaller at this point isn't of much consequence. It would simply be of a similar class and built for the same purpose.

This is slightly different. If the mist was obscuring the gem then it means this spirit will reveal itself more as time progresses, meaning you will see it intensify. But this doesn't really alter the interpretation either.

Either way this gives us something to add to our prayers. To confound the efforts of the powers of darkness that are attempting to further distance President Trump from his support base.

Reactions: Willie T

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Either way this gives us something to add to our prayers. To confound the efforts of the powers of darkness that are attempting to further distance President Trump from his support base.

Yes. I'm getting a strange sense about it, as if it's not going to be avoided. But then I'm not much an intercessor either. Never been my thing, so I confess maybe my faith isn't strong enough in the power of intercession as it should be... but I have this sense like the church isn't paying attention right now. Warnings have gone forth several times before to pray for the man, but how many warnings can they receive before they're lulled to sleep? And I sense that's what's happening now.

Anyway, this thread reminds me that I never posted those dreams on what is in all likelihood coming to the US in the future, so maybe it's time to post that.

Btw, it's interesting you should bring up his support base. In reference to his public support, this appears to be what he and Giuliani are now banking on: A strategy where a ground swell of public support will somehow oppose any move to have him indicted (since it would be unprecedented in the history of US politics at the Presidential level). But this is what worries me. These will be legal charges, which would largely make public support null and void, meaning that they're adopting a plan that doesn't instill a great deal of confidence, and may not stand up. What he needs is divine intervention of some sort to turn things in his favor.

Thanks for sharing your dream. I do believe it is the precise spirit that should be prayed against now. If his administration could develop a backbone things might be avoided.

For future reference, when you post dreams, try to be as detailed as possible for me from the outset. Digging, assuming I've got everything, and then having to reinterpret based on later added information kinda scrambles my brain sometimes, LoL.

But no big deal. Just a heads up. :)

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Yes. I'm getting a strange sense about it, as if it's not going to be avoided. But then I'm not much an intercessor either. Never been my thing, so I confess maybe my faith isn't strong enough in the power of intercession as it should be... but I have this sense like the church isn't paying attention right now. Warnings have gone forth several times before to pray for the man, but how many warnings can they receive before they're lulled to sleep? And I sense that's what's happening now.

Anyway, this thread reminds me that I never posted those dreams on what is in all likelihood coming to the US in the future, so maybe it's time to post that.

Btw, it's interesting you should bring up his support base. In reference to his public support, this appears to be what he and Giuliani are now banking on: A strategy where a ground swell of public support will somehow oppose any move to have him indicted (since it would be unprecedented in the history of US politics at the Presidential level). But this is what worries me. These will be legal charges, which would largely make public support null and void, meaning that they're adopting a plan that doesn't instill a great deal of confidence, and may not stand up. What he needs is divine intervention of some sort to turn things in his favor.

Thanks for sharing your dream. I do believe it is the precise spirit that should be prayed against now. If his administration could develop a backbone things might be avoided.

For future reference, when you post dreams, try to be as detailed as possible for me from the outset. Digging, assuming I've got everything, and then having to reinterpret based on later added information kinda scrambles my brain sometimes, LoL.

But no big deal. Just a heads up. :)

Some details are fuzzy so I hesitate to post them.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@ByGrace @Heart2Soul @amadeus @Frank Lee @Triumph1300 @Josho @lforrest

Thought I would let everyone know I finally posted about the violence that may be coming to Christians in the US. The second post in that thread relates to this one, especially the most recent dream we've been discussing, in that the forces arrayed against him may ultimately be spiritual, not political.

Blessings, Hidden
Is Violence Coming To Christians In America?
Well if what He spoke to me a month or so ago about the battle cry then we are definitely entering into the greatest spiritual battle of all times.....and He is going to send His angels to lead the way and those who are His Spiritual Warriors are being called to rise up all over the world and we will be equipped with boldness and with the weapons of our warfare......for these weapons are not carnal but are mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well if what He spoke to me a month or so ago about the battle cry then we are definitely entering into the greatest spiritual battle of all times.....and He is going to send His angels to lead the way and those who are His Spiritual Warriors are being called to rise up all over the world and we will be equipped with boldness and with the weapons of our warfare....

I think it's worth posting here (on this Forum), particularly in the context of what you just stated above. :)