Pray For President Trump

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I pray that the wall got 15 feet higher. That he establish more justices on the supreme court to overturn the evil and cancer of 'civil-riots'. That we establish once again a 'white' America. As that is what made America great.

Stranger

I doubt you will ever get your "white America".
In God's book, we reap what we sow. Greed was sown in mixing the races..whites brought them in...now they are like the Nation were to the Children of Israel ..."thorns in thy side"

Plus....in the beginning...The Americas weren't "white" anyway...
God didn't give The Americas to a white man, but to a brown.

So no...that part of your prayer wont be answered I am convinced of that.

Reactions: Triumph1300

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Stranger was that sarcasm, the prayer? I personally think it should be left out of prayer if so, but were you trying to make a point? Like you don't believe this way right?

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Stranger was that sarcasm, the prayer? I personally think it should be left out of prayer if so, but were you trying to make a point? Like you don't believe this way right?

Oh yes he does..."For me" This is his only really weak spot.
He is a good guy, like most here...but has a blind spot in this area...and for sure not 'the heart of the Lord' on the issue.
Israel chose a king instead of God...America chose the god greed...therefore we all serve what we have chosen and brought into our lives...

Reactions: Mayflower

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I doubt you will ever get your "white America".
In God's book, we reap what we sow. Greed was sown in mixing the races..whites brought them in...now they are like the Nation were to the Children of Israel ..."thorns in thy side"

Plus....in the beginning...The Americas weren't "white" anyway...
God didn't give The Americas to a white man, but to a brown.

So no...that part of your prayer wont be answered I am convinced of that.

If it doesn't remain predominately white then it will also cease to be civilized. It will degrade into tribal jungle rule like Africa, or constant revolutions and upheaval like Mexico. Which is the way it is going now due to the race question.

Well, the American Indians, pagan and uncivilized, were defeated and taken over by the Eurpeans race. The white race. Just like God gave the land of Israel to Israel though the Canaanites were in the land.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Let's say some is said in a sarcastic way.

I would only point out this much. Do you believe the prophecies that Noah gave to his three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth? From these all peoples of the world came from. I will just briefly say that the Europeans come from Japheth. Japheth was blessed by Noah, thus by God, to increase all over the world and be blessed with Shem. Ham, will represent Africa, is given no blessing and certain of his seed are cursed. These prophecies have never been revoked. They were true then and they will always be true.

Note also, all this mass immigration is toward the countries from the Japhetic races. Why? Because they have received the blessing of God upon them.

I do not fear the term 'racist'. That is the world's term to use to try and declare something evil that God never said was evil. Did God choose the Jews. Yes. Read (Acts. 16:6-10). Paul wanted to go to Asia with the Gospel yet God would not let him. Instead God sent him to Europe. This is why Europe is Christian, even if mostly in name only, today. The blessing of Japheth.

So, race will always play a role in a nation evidencing the blessing or curses given by Noah.

Stranger

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh yes he does..."For me" This is his only really weak spot.
He is a good guy, like most here...but has a blind spot in this area...and for sure not 'the heart of the Lord' on the issue.
Israel chose a king instead of God...America chose the god greed...therefore we all serve what we have chosen and brought into our lives...[/
Let's say some is said in a sarcastic way.

I would only point out this much. Do you believe the prophecies that Noah gave to his three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth? From these all peoples of the world came from. I will just briefly say that the Europeans come from Japheth. Japheth was blessed by Noah, thus by God, to increase all over the world and be blessed with Shem. Ham, will represent Africa, is given no blessing and certain of his seed are cursed. These prophecies have never been revoked. They were true then and they will always be true.

Note also, all this mass immigration is toward the countries from the Japhetic races. Why? Because they have received the blessing of God upon them.

I do not fear the term 'racist'. That is the world's term to use to try and declare something evil that God never said was evil. Did God choose the Jews. Yes. Read (Acts. 16:6-10). Paul wanted to go to Asia with the Gospel yet God would not let him. Instead God sent him to Europe. This is why Europe is Christian, even if mostly in name only, today. The blessing of Japheth.

So, race will always play a role in a nation evidencing the blessing or curses given by Noah.

Stranger

Okay I understand your view. Thanks for explaining! I believe we do live in a blessed nation, but that when Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins, that curse no longer exists. Only for unbelievers.

As far as immigration goes, I believe people should come in legally and be allowed to stay if they follow the nation's laws.

This is why I pray for our leaders to make the right laws to be good neighbors as well as preserve our nation.

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
Northern British Columbia, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Nonsense.

People need to come to Christ.
Regardless of colour of skin.

When people become born again all will be new.
And the past will be gone.

Christ took care of all that at the cross.
There's no room for racism in Christ.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay I understand your view. Thanks for explaining! I believe we do live in a blessed nation, but that when Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins, that curse no longer exists. Only for unbelievers.

As far as immigration goes, I believe people should come in legally and be allowed to stay if they follow the nation's laws.

This is why I pray for our leaders to make the right laws to be good neighbors as well as preserve our nation.

Yes, when Christ died the curse of the law was no longer upon the believer. (Gal. 3:13) But the lack of blessing upon Ham and a curse upon some of his seed has never been removed. See (Gen. 9:24-27)

These blessings and lack of blessing and curses will always define the races of people on the earth.

The problem in our country is less and less people are becoming Christians. Thus they respond only to their race. Which means those of Ham will become more like Africa than Europe. Just 'ax' um.

And all media is training our children to be more like the African race. From Saeseme st. to the commercials, to the movies, to the news. Why is that? Well which race, if you were satan, would you want to further. The one which God gave no blessing and cursed. It would be that race satan could more easily have his way with.

I do hope these things do not trouble you. But I see how they can after knowing the brainwashing our media and country has done to it's people. Just consider it. Recognizing the difference in races doesn't mean one is not a Christian. As much as our country would like you to believe.

Stranger

Last edited:

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nonsense.

People need to come to Christ.
Regardless of colour of skin.

When people become born again all will be new.
And the past will be gone.

Christ took care of all that at the cross.
There's no room for racism in Christ.

You're talking off the top of your head and not paying attention to what I have said. Just because an individual comes to Christ, doesn't mean the blessings and curses of Noah have ceased over the world.

They haven't. Because you and most ignore those prophecies, the problem will just get worse.

Why did God choose the Jews? Why did God send Paul to Europe? That was awful racist of Him.

Stranger

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You're talking off the top of your head and not paying attention to what I have said.

So, you deny Christ?

I pay attention what Christ preached and what He did on the cross.
Not what some Stranger is preaching on an internet forum.

Christ will set everybody free from curses, makes no difference black, red, yellow or white races.
Once a person is born again all the past is gone and that person is a new creation in Christ.

Only through Christ things will change.
He IS the answer to all the problems this world faces.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, you deny Christ?

I pay attention what Christ preached and what He did on the cross.
Not what some Stranger is preaching on an internet forum.

Christ will set everybody free from curses, makes no difference black, red, yellow or white races.
Once a person is born again all the past is gone and that person is a new creation in Christ.

Only through Christ things will change.
He IS the answer to all the problems this world faces.

Where have I denied Christ? The prophecies of Noah are given to Noah's sons and they will affect every nation on earth.

God will be faithful to his promises to Shem in that the God will be his God. (Gen. 9:26) God will enlarge Japheth and he will dwell in the tents of Shem and be blessed also. (9:27) Ham receives no blessing, and part of His seed is cursed. (9:25,27).

Out of Shem will come Israel. (Gen. 11:10-39). Why does God choose Israel out of Shem? Because of the promises. Why is Europe Christianized so thoroughly? Because of the promises of Japheth dwelling in the tents of Shem. Why is Africa and third world countries such a curse or a third world country? Because of the promises of the curse and the lack of blessing.

The existence of the Church does not remove these prophecies of Noah. The Church is indeed made up of all peoples all over the world. That doesn't remove the prophecies of Noah. You may not believe them, but you can't stop them from being true.

Stranger

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, when Christ died the curse of the law was no longer upon the believer. (Gal. 3:13) But the lack of blessing upon Ham and a curse upon some of his seed has never been removed. See (Gen. 9:24-27)

These blessings and lack of blessing and curses will always define the races of people on the earth.

The problem in our country is less and less people are becoming Christians. Thus they respond only to their race. Which means those of Ham will become more like Africa than Europe. Just 'ax' um.

And all media is training our children to be more like the African race. From Saeseme st. to the commercials, to the movies, to the news. Why is that? Well which race, if you were satan, would you want to further. The one which God gave no blessing and cursed. It would be that race satan could more easily have his way with.

I do hope these things do not trouble you. But I see how they can after knowing the brainwashing our media and country has done to it's people. Just consider it. Recognizing the difference in races doesn't mean one is not a Christian. As much as our country would like you to believe.

Stranger

Hey now don't talk about Sesame Street. That is the best show ever! And it is our favorite to watch together. Lol. It talks about a number of different topics and cultures.

I disagree though. I think the curse lies with the unbelievers, which may be from a lot of the third world nations who do not believe in Christ...but I think believers in those nations are blessed, even amidst persecution.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey now don't talk about Sesame Street. That is the best show ever! And it is our favorite to watch together. Lol. It talks about a number of different topics and cultures.

I disagree though. I think the curse lies with the unbelievers, which may be from a lot of the third world nations who do not believe in Christ...but I think believers in those nations are blessed, even amidst persecution.

That is no problem. And of course you are correct that believers are blessed wherever they are.

Stranger

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Last edited:
Reactions: Helen

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You denied what Christ did at the cross by believing that coloured people are cursed.
Nobody who comes to Christ is still cursed.
That includes coloured people. It includes all races.

You are also promoting racism by claiming that white people are better than others.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/ne...acy-church-claims-ohio-town-region/657555002/

This kind of racism has no place in the body of Christ.

Where did I say people who come to Christ are still cursed? You don't listen very well.

Race exists. I don't have to promote it. You should spend some time answering what I proved to you in the Scriptures instead of just talking off the top of your head. Give me an answer for those things I said in post #74.

And....I don't live in Ohio.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here, I help you out a bit.
You probably don't even know what you posted:

If this is not racist, I don't know what is.

I know exactly what I posted. And truer words were never said. Check out the news today concerning Zimbabwe's elections. Why it almost looked like a Trump rally with Antifa attacking. Get used to it. That is what's coming.

Why? Because the U.S. is being peopled with third world immigrants. So why can't Africa and third world countries dig themselves out of the hole? Because of Noah's prophecies. And your and their denial of it simply puts those of Japheth's descendants, in danger. Yet you and them do it so 'spiritually'. Just makes you want to sing the 'Battle Hymn of the Republic'....Not.

I don't care if you call me a racist. It just shows that you have bought the bs. that the U.S. has been selling. What is that? It is wrong for you white people to be proud of your heritige and culture. That is 'racism'. You white people must acknowledge the culturally richness of the minorities as they are proud of their culture. And you white people should be ashamed of yours.

I have never denied being a racist. So, you are going to have to do better than that if you want to insult me.

And, you didn't provide any comment on what I said in post #74, Why?

Stranger