Pray with me for my husband

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pray with me as I look for ways to help him shoulder the calling and responsibility he's taken on. I don't think he shares half the inner battle he goes through with me.

It's been a tough year and I don't know when the pressure will lessen.

Thanks in advance

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Pray with me as I look for ways to help him shoulder the calling and responsibility he's taken on. I don't think he shares half the inner battle he goes through with me.

Thanks in advance

There are not enough clues provided in the OP to point to how one should pray.

All that I can do is to Ask God to include both of you individually among those whom He is gathering to Himself such that you can sense His love and affection as He wraps Himself around you both individually and collectively, such that you both will know what His purposes are for you individually and collectively. That He will plant you in the fertile field that Christ has prepared for you individually and collectively and that He will teach you individually and collectively about the Foundation Rock that will become the largest mountain in the whole world in His Everlasting Kingdom. That God will open up ways for you both the share your respective hearts desires for your respective and collective futures.

That you both will be able to sense and experience God's blessings for you individually and collectively and that these blessing will draw you closer together as you journey with God down His pathways as you both grow stronger in the Lord.

May you both take the time to simply sit down together to share the excitements and blessings that come your way in your collective journeys with Christ so that you come together in the unity of your relationships with each other and Christ.

Shalom

Last edited:

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are not enough clues provided in the OP to point to how one should pray.

All that I can do is to Ask God to include both of you individually among those whom He is gathering to Himself such that you can sense His love and affection as He wraps Himself around you both individually and collectively, such that you both will know what His purposes are for you individually and collectively. That He will plant you in the fertile field that Christ has prepared for you individually and collectively and that He will teach you individually and collectively about the Foundation Rock that will become the largest mountain in the whole world in His Everlasting Kingdom. That God will open up ways for you both the share your respective hearts desires for your respective and collective futures.

That you both will be able to sense and experience God's blessings for you individually and collectively and that these blessing will draw you closer together as you journey with God down His pathways as you both grow stronger in the Lord.

May you both take the time to simply sit down together to share the excitements and blessings that come your way in your collective journeys with Christ so that you come together in the unity of your relations with each other and Christ.

Shalom
Thank you

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks in advance
My prayers are with you both.

He is blessed to have you, someone willing to help him.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks in advance
Praying for both of you and your child.