Prayer for fast fix

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Fluffy, may the Lord lead you in this situation, may he give you words of wisdom that settles the turbulent seas around you, may your light so shine before and over the sea such that God's Glory may be seen in the resolution of this turmoil that is happening around you.

May you know the presences of the Lord as you step out empowered in hope, faith and through His Love.

Shalom

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fluffy, I should have added: -

May you also know His peace in this situation.

Thank you... I am trying, just waiting. I can't give any details on the situation or what it is about, but so far the snowball is snowballing.

I can't do anything to fix it so all I can do is stay out of the way and pray. And order something in.

I don't know how I can be more specific but maybe if God could convict people's heart to live an honest life and do what is right, maybe that would do it.

That is as vague specific as I can think of

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Thank you... I am trying, just waiting. I can't give any details on the situation or what it is about, but so far the snowball is snowballing.

I can't do anything to fix it so all I can do is stay out of the way and pray. And order something in.

I don't know how I can be more specific but maybe if God could convict people's heart to live an honest life and do what is right, maybe that would do it.

That is as vague specific as I can think of

Fluffy, all that I need to know is that you need prayer and the Lord will reveal to those who are His, how they should pray for you in the spirit, so that you do not feel alone and so that you sense God's love through those who respond to God's calling to pray for you.

Shalom