Prayer needed

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I vaguely remember reading about california having an unusually high number of auto immune cases. There may have been a family in california that moved to another state who saw their auto immune disorder improve.

It could be something in the food, air, water or environment that is raising the probability of auto immune illness developing.

Which is why even young people today are getting it in elevated numbers.
mostly their bodies have zero omega 3 intake, and by the time they learn their guts are so whacked it doesnt matter

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
oh ya; no, you got to get off all that first.

My advice would be to go (prolly to the nearest city) find an old Chinese guy, herbalist, with poor bedside manner. The right guy will most likely turn you down flat for the first few visits; be persistent. He will likely call you mean names, etc, tell you to never come back, the whole bit. Then he will ask for some rather exorbitant amount of money, that trust me he prolly could not care less about.

Now, might you find some young, nice herbalist in the next burg over? Possible, but needle in a haystack. And if they are nice, beware imo. Also if the old guy in the city relents too early with a certain malice in his eye, find someone else—at the point he is willing to take the money, empathy should be displayed, even if it is only a little, being as how he is a crotchety old guy.

Might take you a month to find the right guy, and maybe another month to convince him. Dont worry about the money if you dont have it, as he is really looking for commitment.

do you have leaky gut?
I believe you. But I don’t think I have EVER seen a Chinese herbalist. And do you know how scary that is to stop my MS medication? The one I avoided for eight years because I was so set against beating up my immunity. Thinking I would rather go it alone than to take drugs? Until recently an MRI showed lesions in my spine…the worst one at the base of my neck where a disc is also protruding. Not only this but you are talking to someone who has no idea what man I would be looking for. Or how to spot him. Not having the knowledge or background you have. And lastly…did I mention how I am paralyzed toward making good decisions or trusting my own judgment?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I believe you. But I don’t think I have EVER seen a Chinese herbalist. And do you know how scary that is to stop my MS medication? The one I avoided for eight years because I was so set against beating up my immunity. Thinking I would rather go it alone than to take drugs? Until recently an MRI showed lesions in my spine…the worst one at the base of my neck where a disc is also protruding. Not only this but you are talking to someone who has no idea what man I would be looking for. Or how to spot him. Not having the knowledge or background you have. And lastly…did I mention how I am paralyzed toward making good decisions or trusting my own judgment?
ah well for that i would trust Yah
and fwiw i have never seen a chinese herbalist myself, but i perceive that you are in the end stages now, and need concentrated help. We are talking like two years of marine boot camp now—how old are you? Are you even sure you want to get better? Bc we are talking a complete lifestyle change, that i could not imagine accomplishing at 61

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ah well for that i would trust Yah
and fwiw i have never seen a chinese herbalist myself, but i perceive that you are in the end stages now, and need concentrated help. We are talking like two years of marine boot camp now—how old are you? Are you even sure you want to get better? Bc we are talking a complete lifestyle change, that i could not imagine accomplishing at 61
oh my…not a good thing to tell a person with a fear based personality. “end stages now” that is terrifying honestly. I’m 53. Do I want to get better? That is a difficult question. Do I want to suffer? No. I hate suffering. I am scared to death of suffering and worry about it all the time. I wish I were not so weak. Do I want to get better. To be honest…I’m not sure.

Reactions: Nancy and bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
That made my stomach drop. Do you mean you perceive I’m dying? Can you elaborate?
well, youre still only 53, and i know virtually nothing, ok. I would have to ask twenty questions to begin to get an idea, and really im no longer qualified to know what to do with the answers. But i have been conversing with you for like eight years, and you had symptoms then, so really id say its all up to you now. Do you have leaky gut yet? Who do you take after more, mom or dad? When did they die, if they are not still alive. What is your husband like, in two sentences. Stuff like that.

And hell, you are suffering now, arent you? But i can almost guarantee that the cure will be less pleasant, at least in the short term, so symptom relief is a viable option, maybe. Are you up for two years of marine boot camp? I climb mountains, and i would have to say “prolly not.” But then im 61. And we’re all dying vij, Yah decides when. Quality of life until then? Maybe up to you

Last edited:

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well, youre still only 53, and i know virtually nothing, ok. I would have to ask twenty questions to begin to get an idea, and really im no longer qualified to know what to do with the answers. But i have been conversing with you for like eight years, and you had symptoms then, so really id say its all up to you now. Do you have leaky gut yet? Who do you take after more, mom or dad? When did they die, if they are not still alive. What is your husband like, in two sentences. Stuff like that.

And hell, you are suffering now, arent you? But i can almost guarantee that the cure will be less pleasant, so symptom relief is a viable option, maybe. Are you up for two years of marine boot camp? I climb mountains, and i would have to say “prolly not.” But then im 61. And we’re all dying vij, Yah decides when. Quality of life until then? Maybe up to you
How do you know if you have a leaky gut? I assume I do because I haven’t did anything to prevent it. I don’t know who I take more after. I didn’t know my dad. By the pictures I have seen of him… I say I take after him more. I think he died in his seventies. I think my anxiety and stress is what is killing me the most. But that is just my opinion. I’m glad you said “Yah decides when”. I think so too which does give me comfort.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
How do you know if you have a leaky gut?
ha good q...i have no experience with it; id fish around in here symptoms of leaky gut - Bing
I think my anxiety and stress is what is killing me the most
i just got on reishi a few months ago, i get it where i get my miso. The results are subtle but encouraging. But tbh imo a 3 day fast would also help there the most, as the gut talks to the brain and a candida overgrowth will heighten anxiety. You might start with a candida flush before your fast, which i havent tried but it has been reported to make the fast easier to accomplish. You are in a large majority that cant seem to fast past 24 hours, bc the candida is (almost surely) in control. Stress and anxiety will def exacerbate MS

Reactions: VictoryinJesus

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
have you tried lorazepam?
my sis is on them, i snag one once a quarter or so, they are pretty amazing
I’ve been taking lorazepam for three months now. I have to be careful. At first one a day was amazing the difference it made. But then I became tolerate to that one a day to where it no longer helped. Now I save them for really rough days only. Trying not to take them day to day. At one a day I got to the place of “I took a Lorazepam. Why am I still anxious?” After reading on line it said you can get tolerate and then need two instead of one. Watching family members struggle with opioid addiction. Last thing I want is to have to increase. Now I’m down to one a week, on a really bad day.

Reactions: bbyrd009 and Nancy

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m struggling and asking for prayer please. I’m struggling with MS …not just the symptoms of having MS but with the immune suppression drug. I’ve caught, and keep catching a respiratory virus. My immunity is not what it once was. No matter what medicine I take from steroids, to steroid inhalers, to allergy medication and mucinex…to lots of water; I have never had so much congestion and a cough like this. I think I have pulled several muscles from coughing sometimes non-stop. I’ve gone to the doctor three times and no medicines seem to help.

But I’m also slipping back into depression. Mentally and Spiritually fighting for survival as well. I’m paralyzed and can’t make any decisions. I don’t trust my own ability to make the right choices. I’ve been in difficult places before as I’m sure every one has been there…later looking back at how dark a time it was but on the other side of it. It doesn’t feel like I will ever get on the other side of this dark time, but instead as if this has become my new normal.
My Mother suffered from MS, I think depression goes along with it. My prayers are for you for sure!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I’m struggling and asking for prayer please. I’m struggling with MS …not just the symptoms of having MS but with the immune suppression drug. I’ve caught, and keep catching a respiratory virus. My immunity is not what it once was. No matter what medicine I take from steroids, to steroid inhalers, to allergy medication and mucinex…to lots of water; I have never had so much congestion and a cough like this. I think I have pulled several muscles from coughing sometimes non-stop. I’ve gone to the doctor three times and no medicines seem to help.

But I’m also slipping back into depression. Mentally and Spiritually fighting for survival as well. I’m paralyzed and can’t make any decisions. I don’t trust my own ability to make the right choices. I’ve been in difficult places before as I’m sure every one has been there…later looking back at how dark a time it was but on the other side of it. It doesn’t feel like I will ever get on the other side of this dark time, but instead as if this has become my new normal.

Hey VictoryinJesus.

Thank you for allowing us to agree with you for a complete recovery.

The docs have you on immunosuppressants... (prednisone) and maybe methotrexate?
They should also have you on some med that suppresses TB issues., more than likely.

VictoryinJesus...., we know that Jesus is our healer, and that "by His stripes we were healed"..
And the thing is......this is so true..
Its TRUTH....and Sometimes the healing is instant and sometimes its a recovery process.
In all cases we the born again, learn that experience gives us Faith to Hope.... as Hope in Christ is really faith in Christ.
So, let me give you some more hope...
At one time i had muscular dystrophy. It was horrible. I had it chronically for about 12 yrs, and so i understand how you feel.....How it feels to have what you are describing.
I dont have it anymore, as God healed me. So, keep your hope in God determined., as God is your Father and He is on your side.

Prayer of Agreement :

- Father i set my faith in agreement with all here on this Thread who have reached out to you for healing and total recovery on behalf of VictoryinJesus..... and Father your word says that if any 2 agree as touching anything they will ask that you will perform it...
We now stand on your Holy word, we believe your word, and declare it true on behalf of VictoryinJesus..... and we thank you for this answer.

In Jesus name,

Amen.

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That made my stomach drop. Do you mean you perceive I’m dying? Can you elaborate?
no fear my friend . The LORD is with the lambs . What caused the bulging disk in your neck
and do you think its damaging the actual spinal cord and this is why it has legions appearing on it .
Maybe they could just fix the bulging disk . is it putting pressure on the SPINAL cord itself
or just affecting the nerves .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do you know if you have a leaky gut? I assume I do because I haven’t did anything to prevent it. I don’t know who I take more after. I didn’t know my dad. By the pictures I have seen of him… I say I take after him more. I think he died in his seventies. I think my anxiety and stress is what is killing me the most. But that is just my opinion. I’m glad you said “Yah decides when”. I think so too which does give me comfort.
It is , anxiety and stress is A MONSTER my friend . Just have peace with GOD .
Ponder on the home that awaits us at the end of our faith . AND KNOW that GOD is in control . HE is with the lambs
through it all .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey VictoryinJesus.

Thank you for allowing us to agree with you for a complete recovery.

The docs have you on immunosuppressants... (prednisone) and maybe methotrexate?
They should also have you on some med that suppresses TB issues., more than likely.

VictoryinJesus...., we know that Jesus is our healer, and that "by His stripes we were healed"..
And the thing is......this is so true..
Its TRUTH....and Sometimes the healing is instant and sometimes its a recovery.
In all cases we the born again, learn that experience gives us Faith to Hope.... as Hope in Christ is really faith in Christ.
So, let me give you some more hope...
At one time i had muscular dystrophy. It was horrible. I had it chronically for about 12 yrs, and so i understand how you feel.....How it feels to have what you are describing.
I dont have it anymore, as God healed me. So, keep your hope in God determined., as God is your Father and He is on your side.

Prayer of Agreement :

- Father i set my faith in agreement with all here on this Thread who have reached out to you for healing and total recovery on behalf of VictoryinJesus..... and Father your word says that if any 2 agree as touching anything they will ask that you will perform it...
We now stand on your Holy word, we believe your word, and declare it true on behalf of VictoryinJesus..... and we thank you for this answer.

In Jesus name,

Amen.
What is MD . how does it differ from MS or are they similar . OH BUT YES INDEED THE GOOD LORD SURE CAN HEAL .
Let us be praying for healing and let the LORD be praised .

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
ya, the old chinese guy, the omega 3, these are not going to matter if you are living in fear, which is the opposite of faith. My sis is a testimony to this; she is a believer, and she is…not in good shape. I wish i could help you there, but i have ass burgers, and my faith in Yah just comes from a different place, that does not translate well

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
“…In addition, we have shown that endocannabinoids are highly effective in lessening the debilitating effects of autoimmune diseases. These are diseases in which the immune system goes haywire and starts destroying the body’s organs and tissues. Examples include multiple sclerosis, lupus, hepatitis and arthritis.

Recent research suggests that migraine, fibromyalgia, irritable bowel syndrome, post-traumatic stress disorder and bipolar disease are all linked to low levels of endocannabinoids…”

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ya, the old chinese guy, the omega 3, these are not going to matter if you are living in fear, which is the opposite of faith. My sis is a testimony to this; she is a believer, and she is…not in good shape. I wish i could help you there, but i have ass burgers, and my faith in Yah just comes from a different place, that does not translate well
Living in fear is the opposite of faith. I agree. But considering your sister she can’t say she has ass burgers. Maybe there is no diagnoses for what she has. I don’t mean this rudely but when I looked up ass burgers(sorry for spelling it that way but I can’t spell the actual name) it has a lot of similarities to controlling behaviors “to soothe”. I don’t know anything about it but with anxiety I have developed all kinds of ticks and odd behaviors. Where just like with OCD or compulsion I panic when ripples beyond my control come upon me. To say or assume someone with anxiety or panic or fear has no faith because of a disability to control long-lived learned patterns …for me I wonder if that is the same as saying someone with ass burgers who still show signs should stop or they don’t have faith? For example anti social behavior…how do you stop the anti social behavior and does that behavior have to go away before someone can have faith in Yah? Same with your sis …does her anti behaviors also need to stop before she can have faith? Again I’m not meaning to be cruel or uncaring but to ask if maybe you and your sis have more in common than you think …only yours has a name that makes it more acceptable. Where hers does not. Hers being considered a craziness. Yours a true disease.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Dear Lord, we know that you are ever present in our lives, even when we feel that you are a long way off you are still there. I lift @VictoryinJesus to you now Lord asking you to give her relief from the cough and infections that have caused her such distress. You are the healer and you still heal but not always in the way we imagine. She is in your hands Lord, and in your love give her the peace that transcends understanding.