Prayer request for stroke victim

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
An acquaintance of my cousin has suffered from a stroke.

Please pray for their family through these difficult times, may the Lord's will be done.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Please pray for their family through these difficult times, may the Lord's will be done.

May the Lord include these family members among those whom He is drawing to Himself such that they know His presence and peace during this period of time. May the Lord also include their acquaintance who has suffered a stroke, drawing Him into His loving embrace, peace and purposes so that His Glory is seen in all that unfolds for the acquaintance.

May all that unfolds reveal God's power and Glory for all of those who are touched by the unfolding circumstances surrounding the acquaintances stroke.

Shalom

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Lifting up prayers for a full recovery, and comfort for the family as well as removing any fear from them.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

Thank you Jesus for the opportunity to unite our faith on behalf of Iforrest's cousin.

We AGREE together with Jesus....and with each other, according to Matthew 18:19 :

""""Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven."""

In Jesus's mighty Name we pray this in our Prayer of agreement..

Amen.

Reactions: Rita and Nancy

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another acquaintance of hers is in a coma now, Prayers for her too please.

This is becoming an all too common event. My cousin's husband suffered a stroke a year ago, immediately after getting the vaccine.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
He is out of the ICU now and unable to speak properly.

• Sad
Reactions: Mr E