Prayer Request

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Got off Wednesday at 12 pm and I have to be back at 6am this morning. I haven’t had any pain while I was off. Evidently the knee pain is brought on by all the walking. Praying I stay pain free so I can do my best at work. I have 3 and a half days before I am off again.
Praying

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you. I went to the Dr. Thursday and I have what is called a Baker’s cyst on the back of my knee. It’s a build up of fluid caused by other problems with the knee, something is probably torn. Sometimes they go away, sometimes you have to have surgery, sometimes you have to treat the underlying problem. For now he has prescribed pain pills and I will go back in a couple of months and if it’s not better he will refer me to an orthopaedic surgeon.

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you. I went to the Dr. Thursday and I have what is called a Baker’s cyst on the back of my knee. It’s a build up of fluid caused by other problems with the knee, something is probably torn. Sometimes they go away, sometimes you have to have surgery, sometimes you have to treat the underlying problem. For now he has prescribed pain pills and I will go back in a couple of months and if it’s not better he will refer me to an orthopaedic surgeon.
Well I have been told twice this week I did a good job. Sunday I had to learn dispatch and the dispatcher told me it takes most people 3 weeks to learn what I was doing my first day. He said I was the best he had trained since he has been there. Yesterday a person who was under a psychiatric hold ran out of the treatment area and the nurses were chasing him. I stopped him before he got outside then helped talk him into going back to his room. My supervisor was watching on the cameras and told me I did a good job.

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last year I started having a lot of leg pain. I thought I had pulled a muscle. Then the pain started to move around and my Doctor told me it was nerve pain. I had an MRI and I have several issues with my back but what is causing the most pain is arthritis pressing on nerves. I have had 2 epidural shots in my back and I have to have one more before I can have Radio Frequency Ablation. This will deaden the nerves for 6 months to a year. I have had trouble with my insurance company and have been held up getting the next shot. I am starting a new job in 3 weeks and will have better insurance. This job requires a lot of standing and walking. Please pray that the leg pain will not come back before I can get my next shot. I really need things to go well on this job. Please pray that I get the treatment I need, that I'm pain free and that I do well at my new job. My name is Randy. I believe in the power of prayer and I appreciate everyone that prays for me. Thank you
It’s times like this that you have to have faith. My father in law has been getting worse and worse and he died yesterday. Last Thursday my daughter in law was hit by an 18 wheeler. She had several surgeries her jaw is wired shut she had a tracheotomy she is unconscious and now she has Mercer. I don’t know how my wife is taking all this. You just have to put your faith in God and trust him.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last year I started having a lot of leg pain. I thought I had pulled a muscle. Then the pain started to move around and my Doctor told me it was nerve pain. I had an MRI and I have several issues with my back but what is causing the most pain is arthritis pressing on nerves. I have had 2 epidural shots in my back and I have to have one more before I can have Radio Frequency Ablation. This will deaden the nerves for 6 months to a year. I have had trouble with my insurance company and have been held up getting the next shot. I am starting a new job in 3 weeks and will have better insurance. This job requires a lot of standing and walking. Please pray that the leg pain will not come back before I can get my next shot. I really need things to go well on this job. Please pray that I get the treatment I need, that I'm pain free and that I do well at my new job. My name is Randy. I believe in the power of prayer and I appreciate everyone that prays for me. Thank you
Prayer said.

Reactions: amigo de christo

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s times like this that you have to have faith. My father in law has been getting worse and worse and he died yesterday. Last Thursday my daughter in law was hit by an 18 wheeler. She had several surgeries her jaw is wired shut she had a tracheotomy she is unconscious and now she has Mercer. I don’t know how my wife is taking all this. You just have to put your faith in God and trust him.
Now I have Covid and my wife has pleurisy.

• Sad
Reactions: Patrick1966

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
How are you and your wife, and how’s the knee ?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't take the pain pills. They are poison. If you're in pain then have a couple beers a week is better. But those pain pills are highly addictive. I was on them for 3 years following a surgerical infection and I wish I hadn't taken them at all. It ruined my life.