prayers for a trip

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pamelav

Aug 21, 2013
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm asking for prayers for a trip I am going in with my husband in his semi truck. I would like lot's and lot's of endurance. I pray also that it will be a blessed trip for the both of us. Thankyou so much for your prayers.

laid renard

Apr 2, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
Pamelav said:
I'm asking for prayers for a trip I am going in with my husband in his semi truck. I would like lot's and lot's of endurance. I pray also that it will be a blessed trip for the both of us. Thankyou so much for your prayers.
I will pray for a safe trip. And endurance wise too. Only, coming from a single woman's perspective, endurance would not be an issue. It would be a joy to be in your situation. :lol: Some alone time with my husband. No guy friends around. No football on tv. No distractions. Only his undivided attention. I would be in Heaven !! It would create it's own endurance, lol !! :D

God bless you and your husband ~

And welcome to the site. :)