Prayers for my ex-wife

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Peltast

Dec 26, 2011
My ex-wife will soon be moving back in with me as she can no longer afford to pay the rent where she is now living.

Please pray that this problematic time for us will go smoothly. Thanks.

BrotherlyLuv

Mar 25, 2013
Seattle, Washington
Dear Lord,

I pray that you hear the words of this fellow servent and ask that you fufill all his needs and the needs of his ex-wife. For we are all living in troublesome times and personal tribulations.

Let them both ask, seek, and knock in the presence, glory, and mercy of Jesus, who said, "These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world."-John 16:33.

O Lord, comfort them in their time of crisis, let them know you have a plan for them and that their troubles in this dark world are only temporary. I pray this petition on their behalf, O Lord.

All praise, power, glory, honor, strength, and dominion be to our God and to His Christ, forever more!

In Jesus' name. Amen!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Praying for you and you ex wife Peltast....May Gods had move sovereignly on this situation according to his will, in Jesus name!
12517328.gif

stefen

Mar 3, 2013
Chennai, India
May God bless you and He will provide you all that you need to live on this earth, It will compulsorily happen if you live for Him and try to live like Him.

Seek His kingdom 1st, then everything will follow you. Be blessed. remembering you in my prayers.

Thanks,

Peltast

Dec 26, 2011
Thank you for the prayers.

My ex-wife - I shall call her K - moved in two nights ago. Today she was admitted to hospital, and I will visit her tomorrow.

Further prayers would be gratefully received.

JB_Reformed Baptist

Many are called but few are chosen.
Feb 23, 2013
AUSTRALIA
Peltast said:
My ex-wife will soon be moving back in with me as she can no longer afford to pay the rent where she is now living.

Please pray that this problematic time for us will go smoothly. Thanks.
What a kind, benevolent foolish man you are. Whatever in the world would possess you to do that. Do you honestly think that's a holy thing to do? What saith the scriptures?

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BrotherlyLuv said:
Dear Lord,

I pray that you hear the words of this fellow servent and ask that you fufill all his needs and the needs of his ex-wife. For we are all living in troublesome times and personal tribulations.

Let them both ask, seek, and knock in the presence, glory, and mercy of Jesus, who said, "These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world."-John 16:33.

O Lord, comfort them in their time of crisis, let them know you have a plan for them and that their troubles in this dark world are only temporary. I pray this petition on their behalf, O Lord.

All praise, power, glory, honor, strength, and dominion be to our God and to His Christ, forever more!

In Jesus' name. Amen!

Always agreeing in prayers in Jesus name! :lol: