Prayers for New Zealand

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Just found out that they have no power , roads are completely gone and my uncle needs to keep his insulin cool. I believe the army are in the area ……..
My cousin said it’s the worst storm in a 100 years ………

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Rita, I am in the Coromandel Bay of Plenty area. We got through okay. Just some seriously heavy rain and wind in my area but not flooded because we are not in low lying land. No trees down on my property this time. We also have some earthquakes again....more rain and thunderstorms coming. Not Gabrielle, as that angelic being has moved on. My internet is still down, only have phone. Keep praying for our island folks if you are moved to do so. .. There is power in prayer!
Scary times for NZ.....
Now earthquakes on top of the cyclone.....Hope all come out of this safely....double whammy.
https://www.news.com.au/technology/...n/news-story/1e01e4468befa23d558971c74a9f6dd7

Australia is bracing for high temperatures.....summer came in like a lamb but its going out like a lion.
The planet is groaning....is anyone listening? :doldrums:

Reactions: Angelina

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Read a news article today that said that the Tonga Volcano eruption last year pushed a lot of water and dust into the high altitudes and that this will have a flow on effect on the weather for the next 8 years.

The weather in Australia over the past year seems to be behaviouring differently from the usual patterns of pat weather cycles.

The monsoon trough has this year settled much lower down in Australia into the Southern regions of NSSW and Victoria and the winds have taken the associated rain of the monsoon trough over to NZ as well, resulting in heavier rain falls in NZ than during previous years.

But why is this so? Could it have been a result of a spiritual connection? The right type of prayer from NZers may help precure a very different outcome.

Space_Karen

Oct 1, 2022
west coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read a news article today that said that the Tonga Volcano eruption last year pushed a lot of water and dust into the high altitudes and that this will have a flow on effect on the weather for the next 8 years.

The volcanic eruption in tonga would appear to be linked to whatever triggered recent earthquakes in egypt.

There are good scientific theories for why this is occurring.

Reactions: Angelina