Pre-trib rapture!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pre-tribbers aren't listening to Jesus about the first one 'taken' either, because at the end of Luke 17 He showed the first one's 'taken' are to wherever the fowls are that feast on a dead "carcase" (per the Matthew 24:28 version).

Men's false Pre-trib Rapture doctrine isn't just affecting deceived Jews, it is affecting many Gentile believers also.

A Hard Thing To Understand:

One of the hardest things to understand about those on the false Pre-trib Rapture theory is how they could be swayed into it when all they need do is simply heed what Lord Jesus and His Apostles taught in His Word, i.e., to study what He and His Apostles showed when the time of His coming to gather His Church will be, which is after the trib.

It is obvious that the devil's servants came up with the false Pre-trib Rapture theory. Those of us who heed what Jesus showed for when His coming will be understand this point about false ones that have crept in among the body of Christ. It's because God's Word warns us about those that creep in.

So their being deceived by those false prophets pushing the Pre-trib Rapture lie has to be by their 'choice' to listen to men, instead of heeding Jesus in His Word. Because of this, Jesus has assigned to them the "strong delusion" that Apostle Paul spoke of in 2 Thessalonians 2. It's because they refuse to receive the 'love of the Truth'.

What are some of the attributes of those who reject the 'love of the Truth'? They relegate their value system to their fleshy mind, instead of spiritual things per God's Word. They'd rather believe a flesh man standing before them that looks nice, talks nice, and presents himself as a man of God to them, regardless if that man is pushing Satan's lies from his crept in servants. And some of them won't even trust a preacher who doesn't wear one of those priestly collars that certain sects use. Their minds about the idea of Christ's Salvation is focused upon 'looks' instead of the actual Scriptures. They do not have spiritual 'eyes to see', nor spiritual 'ears to hear'.

Thus those of us in Christ that do heed what Jesus and His Apostles taught on the matter, are not to be too concerned with those on the Pre-trib Rapture lie; only that we are to warn brethren according to the Scripture Truth, regardless of whether or not they will accept what God's Word teaches on the matter. And then pray for them, for all we can do is plant seeds, God must do the watering and growing.
Your entire post is in a hope we are wrong and a determination to "prove" that hopeless theory.
You don't investigate using systematic theology.
Take your " first taken" theory for example.
Jesus placed the "taken/left" in the SAME BREATH as his placing those removed PREJUGEMENT.
You know,the pretrib rapture of his bride taken up in mat 24.VIVIDLY, VIVIDLY, recorded in mat ;

37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were BEFORE THE FLOOD they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
Your doctrine REVERSES "BEFORE" to "AFTER"
... And you are clueless??????
You have to ask yourself why you are CHANGING GOD'S WORD??????
HOW CAN YOU LIVE WITH THAT??????

Last edited:

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No such thing written as a pre-trib rapture. That idea is from men's doctrines, not God's Word.

Same thing with some who call it a Mid-trib rapture, which is actually the SAME idea as a Pre-trib Rapture theory, since in the middle of the symbolic "one week" of Dan.9:27 is when the latter half 1260 day "great tribulation" actually starts.

Jesus sealed in the time of His coming and gathering of His Church, in the Matthew 24:29-31 and Mark 13:24-27 Scripture, which Apostle Paul in 1 Thessalonians 4 perfectly aligns with. Both reveal a POST-TRIB coming by Jesus to gather His Church. And that is the view that the Christian Church had held for 1,800 years, until John Nelson Darby began preaching the false Pre-trib Rapture theory in 1830's Great Britain, which if I recall, he later recanted.
Your entire doctrine,yes,your ENTIRE DOCTRINE, is built on a verse in mat.
I already showed you, VIVIDLY,AND UNMISTAKABLY,you are saying the IMPOSSIBLE.
Hands down,you are debunked.
Look at your post.
You can not, and never will RECONCILE OUR VERSES.
Instead you omit, omit, omit, then invoke dead men as if they are God themselves.
You got 2 arrows in your quiver.
1) Dead men
2) A corrupted unpacking and omissions in mat 24.

Should you not include all verses you are treading on the sea of invincible ignorance.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your entire post is in a hope we are wrong and a determination to "prove" that hopeless theory.
You don't investigate using systematic theology.
Take your " first taken" theory for example.
Jesus placed the "taken/left" in the SAME BREATH as his placing those removed PREJUGEMENT.
You know,the pretrib rapture of his bride taken up in mat 24.VIVIDLY, VIVIDLY, recorded in mat ;
That's just more LIES by those on man's FALSE Pre-trib Rapture theory.

The Matthew 24:29-31 and Mark 13:24-27 Scripture deceived like the above fellow, refuse to heed, even though it is Lord Jesus speaking there, showing His coming to gather His saints is AFTER... the tribulation!

We don't have to stoop to the lowness of those deceived on the false Pre-trib Rapture theory, all we need do is reveal what JESUS HIMSELF TAUGHT IN HIS WORD!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your entire doctrine,yes,your ENTIRE DOCTRINE, is built on a verse in mat.
I already showed you, VIVIDLY,AND UNMISTAKABLY,you are saying the IMPOSSIBLE.
Hands down,you are debunked.
Look at your post.
You can not, and never will RECONCILE OUR VERSES.
Instead you omit, omit, omit, then invoke dead men as if they are God themselves.
You got 2 arrows in your quiver.
1) Dead men
2) A corrupted unpacking and omissions in mat 24.

Should you not include all verses you are treading on the sea of invincible ignorance.

Once again, just IDLE words above from one deceived by man's FALSE Pre-trib Rapture theory!

Do I believe what Lord Jesus said below?...

Matt 24:29-31
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And He shall send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
KJV

Mark 13:24-27
But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,
25 And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.
26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.
27 And then shall He send His angels, and shall gather together His elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.
KJV

YES! I definitely DO BELIEVE what my Lord Jesus taught in those above Scriptures about His coming to gather His saints AFTER THE TRIBULATION. And IF... you are a believer on Jesus Christ, you SHOULD believe what He said above too!!

But those deceived pushing Satan's false Pre-trib Rapture theory LIE will have their reward when Jesus does come in our near future, and it won't be good. Only then will they be sorry for pushing Satan's LIE of a false Pre-trib Rapture theory with REJECTING Christ's Own Word that shows His coming is AFTER the tribulation, not prior to it.

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once again, just IDLE words above from one deceived by man's FALSE Pre-trib Rapture theory!

Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And He shall send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
KJV

But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,
25 And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.
26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.
27 And then shall He send His angels, and shall gather together His elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.
KJV

YES! I definitely DO BELIEVE what my Lord Jesus taught in those above Scriptures about His coming to gather His saints AFTER THE TRIBULATION. And IF... you are a believer on Jesus Christ, you SHOULD believe what He said above too!!

But those deceived pushing Satan's false Pre-trib Rapture theory LIE will have their reward when Jesus does come in our near future, and it won't be good. Only then will they be sorry for pushing Satan's LIE of a false Pre-trib Rapture theory with REJECTING Christ's Own Word that shows His coming is AFTER the tribulation, not prior to it.
SMH
Again we see from your verses, no rapture postrib.
Pssssst...we see angels, not Jesus, gathering from heaven, hello?????
And again we see your omission of the rapture verses later in mat 24, BEFORE THE FLOOD...AHEM that would be PREJUDGMENT.
OVER AND OVER YOU OMIT VERSES AND REFRAME GODS WORD.
I understand your frustration of being taught to leave out lot and the other pretrib gathering verses.
But your teachers did that to you. It would be one thing if you're unaware of the verses that I show you, that you omit, but once you have seen them and continue to omit them simply because it conflicts your doctrine that you were taught, that is a bad place to be my friend.

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

KJV

KJV

btw
All I am doing is bringing verses you have no hope to ever honestly reconcile to the table, and you call the bible satanic lies.
Now that is actually so bizarre it is funny.

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's just more LIES by those on man's FALSE Pre-trib Rapture theory.

The Matthew 24:29-31 and Mark 13:24-27 Scripture deceived like the above fellow, refuse to heed, even though it is Lord Jesus speaking there, showing His coming to gather His saints is AFTER... the tribulation!

We don't have to stoop to the lowness of those deceived on the false Pre-trib Rapture theory, all we need do is reveal what JESUS HIMSELF TAUGHT IN HIS WORD!
Jesus as you tried to point out,( no wait, you actually try to REMOVE), said the rapture is compared to gathering Lot PREJUDGMENT.
It goes completely over your head ,that Lot was not removed post judgement.
I am sorry you got not only deceived but can not process verses once pointed out to you.

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All that is going on here is over and over I point out OMITTED AND REFRAMED verses.
But mans deceiving postrib rapture teachers have basically ruined men of God into defending a doctrine actually based on a changed bible.
Postrib rapture doctrine is cultic indeed.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SMH
Again we see from your verses, no rapture postrib.
You just LIED AGAINST WHAT JESUS HIMSELF SAID.

The Matthew 24:29-31 Scripture I posted Jesus says "Immediately after the tribulation of those days...".

So don't think He won't hold you to your REJECTION of what He said there.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
btw
All I am doing is bringing verses you have no hope to ever honestly reconcile to the table, and you call the bible satanic lies.
Now that is actually so bizarre it is funny.
Just mouthing... is all you are doing, which is a SHOW that you have NO SCRIPTURE EVIDENCE to support your belief on man's FALSE Pre-trib Rapture theory.

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just mouthing... is all you are doing, which is a SHOW that you have NO SCRIPTURE EVIDENCE to support your belief on man's FALSE Pre-trib Rapture theory.
I think you are unable to process information.
Or you just gave up.
Here is what you are unable to process;

Mat 24
37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were BEFORE THE FLOOD they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
BEFORE THE FLOOD
BEFORE THE FLOOD
But it gets worse;
Luke 17
28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.
LOT GATHERED FIRST. BEFORE WRATH
PREJUGEMENT.
You are oblivious.
You were duped by your teachers.
I show you this and you do not go there.
Instead you lock your mind and come up with some general postribber deflection.

Rev14

14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.
15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.
16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped

Right in your face is a gathering you can not process.
It WILL NOT sift through your strait jacket.
It is the easiest thing in the world to put on display your hopeless theory.
Your doctrine is in ashes.
And you sit there totally debunked and are oblivious to what I have done.

Will await your inability to honestly address those verses.
You cant, so you will deflect off topic with some general postribber drivel.

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
my job is to report the bible.
Your job is to refute, not me, but the bible.
I am making you refute the bible

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The Matthew 24:29-31 Scripture I posted Jesus says "Immediately after the tribulation of those days...".

Uh, no
I addressed it a million times.
We BOTH BELIEVE He returns postrib.
We BOTH BELIEVE there is a gathering postrib.
Reread what I said for comprehension.
I said it is NOT THE RAPTURE NOR CAN IT BE.
Like I told you, your doctrine HINGES on one thing ,which is an afterthought of your teachers.
Your doctrine LEFT OUT the OTHER GATHERINGS.
That is what destroys any hope of a postrib rapture.
What is going on is that your doctrine MUST TAKE A STAND ON THE COM
ING ON HORSES, millions of them, AS THE ONLY GATHERING, and no other possibility of a gathering.
That is the nail in their own coffin.
Your teaches did NOT invoke the rapture verses.
They literally SKIPPED THEM.
They did it to themselves by recklessly mistreating Gods word.