Pre Tribulation Rapture

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
If you are familiar with the Bible then there is no way that you have not seen passages that say God will take His children to Heaven (or the New Jerusalem). Indeed all the OT and NT saints who have passed on are in Heaven at this very moment.

WHERE are those scriptures? Yes; I do see how the New Jerusalem will come to us and God will dwell with mankind.... AFTER the Millennium. Revelation 21:1-7

ALL the saints living in heaven now? What about Daniel 12:13? The souls of the Christian martyrs are kept under the Altar, Revelation 6:9-10, and those killed during the GT will be raised when Jesus Returns, but the rest of the dead await the last Day, the Great White Throne Judgement. Revelation 20:11-15

Like Naomi, I am sick and tired of opinions touted as fact, without any scriptural support.
We are all agreed that time is short, soon the Lord will commence the last days events with His terrible Day of wrath against the nations.

If any member here posts with unsupported statements and direct contradictions of what the Bible says, then they fail the test of prophetic truth and are branded as a liar and false teacher.
We Christians should know the truth of God's plans for His people now. He has told us what He wants of us and it isn't an escape to heaven.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think perhaps the real irony here is how I, someone who disagrees sharply with Dispensationalism, nevertheless will often point out HOW you could be making your case so much powerfully...with the use of scripture or your own time and effort. And in response you post other peoples work and laugh at my 'meandering'. It bothers me not if others are reading this, I think that is sort of the point...its a discussion forum.
I don't think you've every truly understood me. While I most certainly disagree with Dispensationalism, I do not despise people who believe in it. In point of fact I enjoy engaging in theological debate with them...scripture coming to bear with scripture, as that is where I believe truth lies and can be found. What I find confusing with you is, no matter how many times I've asked you to rebuff my thoughts with scripture, you do not. You rebuff it plenty with disdain and opinion, but those are things everyone has...are we not here to discuss and find out what the bible says?
There comes a point where one must suppose that a tiger cannot change his stripes. It seems to me you enjoy lashing about you with criticisms of those who differ in thought from you, but do not intend to take the time to prove it. And do you know what that says? It says you don't think anyone you're conversing with is worth the time or the effort. So...perhaps consider...whenever you ask for someone to take the time, or effort, to back up anything they have said...why should they...and if they do...what that difference shows and if you should return the courtesy.

You have not made a case yet.