President Trump just filed a check mate filing to the USSC

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looks like President Trump filed a check mate filing with the USSC on Dec 3rd. on the election for equal protection.

I wish I could say I hope it works.

I thought the Pennsylvania SC case was thrown out so they could do the Texas one.

I like to tease the lefties on another whipp media religious forum where they let the Satanists and Atheists and Eastern Mystics and all religions in.

I definitely think something is going on here.

God blessed Texas with His own hand.

I did this post on the Luciferian forum yesterday.

It made me laugh so hard.

So I just hit the bb editor and was able to copy and paste the whole thing images and all:

Get ready for some fireworks.

The state of Texas (along with Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, and South Dakota) is suing the states of Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin in the Supreme Court.

Texas is arguing that those four states violated the constitution when they passed new election laws to allow mail-in voting and other changes to their election process.

The Constitution of the United States is explicit that only state legislators NOT state governors, attorney generals, or secretary of states can change how elections are processed.

The media is keeping pretty quiet about this, or attempting to frame it as nothing, but it is a HUGE deal. The Supreme Court has already docketed the case meaning that the SCOTUS will hear it.

How and When the SCOTUS Will Overturn the Election | Zero Hedge | Zero Hedge
21 states join the Texas Law Suit.

Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, and West Virginia.

Arizona Joins 20 Other States In Texas Election Lawsuit With The Supreme Court
By Pamela Geller - on December 9, 2020

Arizona Joins 20 Other States In Texas Election Lawsuit With The Supreme Court - Geller Report News
Screen-Shot-2020-12-09-at-6.39.43-PM-1234x615.png

1ba2657b0a.jpg

First He made the sunshine, then He made the water deep
Then He gave us moonlight for all the world to see
Well, everybody knows that the Lord works in mysterious ways
He took a rest, then on the very next day

God blessed Texas with His own hand
Brought down angels from the Promised Land
Gave them a place where they could dance
If you wanna see Heaven, brother, here's your chance
Well, I've been sent to spread the message
'God blessed Texas'

Brought down angels from the Promised Land
He gave them a place where they could dance
If you wanna see Heaven, brother, here's your chance

I've been sent to spread the message
'God blessed Texas'
'God blessed Texas'
'God blessed Texas'

1a361bd617.jpg

cmicsfee.gif

The election is certified.

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He took a rest, then on the very next day

I guess you guys saw last night, the Supreme Court of the USA threw out the Texas Lawsuit.

God bless Texas.

US Supreme Court DENIES Texas election lawsuit for ‘lack of standing’
11 Dec, 2020 23:37 / Updated 10 hours ago

The US Supreme Court has rejected the request by Texas to sue four battleground states for improperly administered elections, citing “lack of standing” under the Constitution. Justices Alito and Thomas dissented.

The court announced on Friday evening that the motion by Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton was denied the leave to file “for lack of standing under Article III of the Constitution.”

Texas has not demonstrated a judicially cognizable interest in the manner in which another State conducts its elections. All other pending motions are dismissed as moot.

In a very brief order, the court says Texas lacks Article III standing to sue other states over how they conduct their own elections. In layperson's words: a state has no valid interest, under the Constitution, in attempting to police other states' voting procedures.
US Supreme Court DENIES Texas election lawsuit for ‘lack of standing’

Bummer.

I had real hope this time with all those other states joining up with the suit.

But not my will, let the Father's will be done.

My read on this is very different than anyone else on the forum. My read on Revelation is very different than anyone else on the forum. And so I think it's probably happening now, and the United States is connected. God DID bless Texas, and the whole of the USA, with His own Hand.

We are the "place" prepared by God. We are the "earth" that helped the offspring of woman who was chased by the Dragon during the Foxe Book Days in Chapter 12. But that also means that we are the same "earth" from Chapter 13 that the second beast, the end time Antichrist will rise up from.

If I am wrong in the timing, it could be 2024.

A guy on another forum talked about an alternative, and troubling scenario, where Obama would become President again. Not President elect, but president appointed.

"If a former-president-turned-veep were to re-take office, it wouldn’t be due to an election, it would be due to the departing president’s death, removal, or resignation.​

Note also how Biden has demonstrated mental weakness. Many examples of mental fog, maybe the onset of dementia.

A president can't be "ELECTED" to more than two terms but it doesn't say he can't be appointed to more than 2 terms

So the troubling scenario could play out as follows:

1. Biden and Harris win the election

2 Harris evokes the 25th amendment and declares Biden unfit to be president and gets congress to agree and Harris becomes president....we know not even Biden's cabinet wants him to be president.

3 Harris chooses Obama to be vice president (notice he isn't elected he is chosen) therefore qualifying him.

4 Harris steps down and Obama is once again President without being elected.​

Could a Former President Ever Become Vice President?

The 12th Amendment, which was ratified in 1804, directs that no one “ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice President of the United States.” The 22nd Amendment states that “[n]o person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice." (Thank you, Franklin Roosevelt.) While this means the not-quite-one-term Ford would have been fine, it does mean a president who has served two terms couldn’t possibly be selected as a running mate.

Or could they? Some Constitutional scholars have argued it's possible. Columbia University law professor Michael Dorf explored the topic in 2000, when the exiting Bill Clinton was being earmarked as a running mate for Al Gore. Clinton, Dorf argued, wasn’t “ineligible,” just not electable—a big difference. If a former-president-turned-veep were to re-take office, it wouldn’t be due to an election, it would be due to the departing president’s death, removal, or resignation. The same would hold true for serving more than two terms—the third would be a succession, not an election.

A 2006 Washington Post article delved into the question further, finding three lawyers and a federal judge who agreed—with Hillary Clinton eyeing the Oval Office, they asserted that nothing in the Constitution would prohibit a two-Clinton ticket (the issue of them being from the same state is a discussion for another time). Others, however, stated taking “elected” at face value is being too literal, and that the spirit of the amendment was to prevent anyone from holding office for more than two terms regardless of how they arrived there.

Could a Former President Ever Become Vice President?
AUAvnGL.jpg

If Biden gets in, Obama would be right at the door to the Oval Office. I would love to be a fly on the wall when he comes in to visit Kamala Harris. Kamala Devi Harris.

Did you see that? Kamala Devil Harris and the Obama Nation of Desolation again.

If anything like this did happen. I would be very excited. Not excited for a Trump loss, or that Obama is in charge again, but excited that when the Man of Sin IS revealed, the coming of our Lord and our being gathered to Him is also VERY near.

Lift up your heads.

He took a rest, then on the very next day​

Peaceful Sabbath.

Reactions: WaterSong

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
On Friday 12-11-2020, the USA Supreme Court sent a loud and clear message to Donald Trump.

Message : "If we do the right thing and overturn the Fraud, the same people who were burning cities 3 months ago will try to kill us all, and the News Media will arm them and help them search for us......so, we have to pass on that one Mr Trump.....see ya.".

Last edited:
Reactions: Dave Watchman

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Daniel 2:21 NKJV - "And He changes the times and the seasons; He removes kings and raises up kings; He gives wisdom to the wise And knowledge to those who have understanding."

God is going to do what God is going to do. And I'm thankful for that! For, it means I don't' have to worry about . . . one . . . thing! :)

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is the Luciferian forum in this Christian site, as one of the discussion headings? Or is it an entirely different web site?

Yes there is.

So it's not really a "Christian" site.

They let ALL religions in, all the belief systems.

Luciferian was just my nickname for that forum.

If I click this link while logged in,

The election is certified.

The OP's signature appears like this:

5NOrYwi.png

It looks like she wants to be a Devil worshiper.

And lucky for her, that forum has a Luciferian safe house:

Luciferian Journey

A WHIPP media site.

Peaceful Sabbath.

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On Friday 12-11-2020, the USA Supreme Court sent a loud and clear message to Donald Trump.

Message : "If we do the right thing and overturn the Fraud, the same people who were burning cities 3 months ago will try to kill us all, and the News Media will arm them and help them search for us......so, we have to pass on that one Mr Trump.....see ya.".

Imagine how happy those folks burning the cities will be if this thing leads to Barry getting back in charge.

AUAvnGL.jpg

And just then Satan entered into him.

The Son of Perdition.

3EgEh4W.jpg

Peaceful Sabbath.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Imagine how happy those folks burning the cities will be if this thing leads to Barry getting back in charge.

AUAvnGL.jpg

And just then Satan entered into him.

The Son of Perdition.

3EgEh4W.jpg

Peaceful Sabbath.

Obama's first official act in office, was to remove "don't ask, don't tell' from the USA Military.

Obama's last official act in office, was to give Iran 1.5 Billion USD.

So, i ask you...
If Iran used that 1.5 Billion to create 5 Nukes that hit Texas, Florida, Vermont, Virginia, and last but not least, Washington DC, can we agree that Obama caused this to happen?
See how that Math works out?
OR if Iran used the 1.5 Billion to build 5 Nukes that Hit Tel Aviv, .......
See how that Math works out...?

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
APAK:
Probably never, the USSC are hiding under their desks after their Texas ruling. They must believe the Constitution is just an old piece of paper.
I think they just lit the fuse to the next civil war. Sad.
Pomp.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Dave Watchman

May 14, 2017
Patmos
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A president can't be "ELECTED" to more than two terms but it doesn't say he can't be appointed to more than 2 terms

So the troubling scenario could play out as follows:

1. Biden and Harris win the election

2 Harris evokes the 25th amendment and declares Biden unfit to be president and gets congress to agree and Harris becomes president....we know not even Biden's cabinet wants him to be president.

3 Harris chooses Obama to be vice president (notice he isn't elected he is chosen) therefore qualifying him.

4 Harris steps down and Obama is once again President without being elected.

Check out this 31 second twitter video clip from today.

December 13 2020.

Obama is asked if he wishes he could have a third term.

He said if he could make an "arrangement" where he could have a front man, or a front woman, to stand up there while he called all the shots, he'd be fine with it.

https://twitter.com/SeanCordanon/st...likeproductions.com/forum1/message4625340/pg1

Anybody think there are not people out there considering this?

Or planing for it?

This stuff is giving me the goose bumps.

"I saw Satan as Lightning from Heaven.

“Lightning” in Hebrew is “Barak”.

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Check out this 31 second twitter video clip from today.

December 13 2020.

Obama is asked if he wishes he could have a third term.

He said if he could make an "arrangement" where he could have a front man, or a front woman, to stand up there while he called all the shots, he'd be fine with it.

https://twitter.com/SeanCordanon/status/1338102275571671041?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1338102275571671041|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4625340/pg1

Anybody think there are not people out there considering this?

Or planing for it?

This stuff is giving me the goose bumps.

"I saw Satan as Lightning from Heaven.

“Lightning” in Hebrew is “Barak”.

Would not surprise me at all, He has been running the DNC from his compound in DC for 4 yrs.
With his phone.
Pomp.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States