President Trump one hour ago: "This may be the most important speech I've ever made"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think he's right.

God Bless America and preserve our Republic! In Jesus precious mighty name, Amen!

iu
iu

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In case someone did not see this in the other thread. This is amazing! The bold depths to which those seeking to steal this election plunged according to the evidence in this instance, and with the information garnered from a whistle blower, is repulsive. Offenders should go to prison for this! It is quite simply Treason!
The first 15 minutes is shocking. The entire presentation is deeply upsetting. These complicit actors in this election corruption stole from us! The legal American voter. And because those offenders have no respect for our election system.
Press Conference by Amistad Project on 'Election Whistleblowers Come Forward' (Dec. 1) | NTD

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm thinking even someone like Harris realizes she may not actually be VP elect and as such this could be why she's not yet officially resigned her Senate seat. For if she did and this stolen election was prosecuted and as such President Trump retained his office, she would be out of a job.

Not that she'd hurt for money. Write a book, schedule hundreds of thousands of dollar speaking engagements, etc...Be remembered as a proud DA for having jailed parents of San Francisco Truant children...Laugh about it.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think he's right.

God Bless America and preserve our Republic! In Jesus precious mighty name, Amen!

iu
iu
Aren't I a victim and hard done by ....with my 'innocent' sing song voice......which by the way, betrays more than is apparent.....the which Mr Trump reverts to whenever he thinks it will give an advantage.

As it happens, I am neutral. The spin, irrespective of which side it comes from is not reliable.
Those who fall for it play into the hands of a greater agenda.

.....an aside.....recognising and interpreting body language accurately goes a long way in determining the integrity of any player!

Reactions: kcnalp

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aren't I a victim and hard done by ....with my 'innocent' sing song voice......which by the way, betrays more than is apparent.....the which Mr Trump reverts to whenever he thinks it will give an advantage.

As it happens, I am neutral. The spin, irrespective of which side it comes from is not reliable.
Those who fall for it play into the hands of a greater agenda.

.....an aside.....recognising and interpreting body language accurately goes a long way in determining the integrity of any player!
No, you don't speak as one who is neutral.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sniff ..........................sniff . Fee Fi fo fum me smells a liberal let all run . LOL .

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
4:51-5:34 is incredibly damning. Makes things obvious beyond belief.
Indeed. A truckload of ballots and the truck vanished. That's some trick. It is so brazen an offense and with so many actors conspiring together. What did the organizers of this steal think? They'd enlist all these people to do this, even those not in on it but who would bear witness of the misdeeds in this election, the counting, the transfer of ballots from one city/state to another, and not one among them would say, you know this may be illegal!?
Or would ask themselves, why are we doing this? Why are we counting ballots more than once? Why are we time stamping mail-in ballots a day earlier than received?

I'm reminded of the line in that Bill Gates video. Hello Useless Eaters....The machine must think we're brainless too.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What did the organizers of this steal think? They'd enlist all these people to do this, even those not in on it but who would bear witness of the misdeeds in this election, the counting, the transfer of ballots from one city/state to another, and not one among them would say, you know this may be illegal!?

I was thinking the same thing. What were they thinking? It's like they must be so confident they always get away with stuff that they're not even trying to cover it up. Good for the guys who are standing up, though. I'm praying for every patriot that stands up and refuses to be intimidated. I know he's received threats, because I saw him on Lou Dobbs saying so, only they are keeping it quiet for now for investigative reasons.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was thinking the same thing. What were they thinking? It's like they must be so confident they always get away with stuff that they're not even trying to cover it up. Good for the guys who are standing up, though. I'm praying for every patriot that stands up and refuses to be intimidated. I know he's received threats, because I saw him on Lou Dobbs saying so, only they are keeping it quiet for now for investigative reasons.

No doubt he'd receive threats. The Left are an angry bunch.Which is why I pray for a hedge of protection around him and his family and VP Pence and his family.

I had purchased and installed a pro-Republican sign on my yard prior to the election. Due to the message I intended to leave it up because it was pertinent all year round. All the positives in voting Republican for any state. Lower property taxes, jobs, etc...
I bought those big green ground stakes people use to install fencing about their garden and elsewhere. And a bunch of zip ties to secure the sign to them.
Oh look, someone cut the zips and took the sign! An 8 X 10 foot sign!Liberals are all for their policies but free speech counter to those policies is just not allowed.

It's OK. I can buy another one. :D
Only this time I'm going to install a hidden deer camera. If this one goes missing I'm putting the footage on YouTube. SMILE BABY! YOU'RE A THIEF CAUGHT ON CAMERA!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's OK. I can buy another one. :D
Only this time I'm going to install a hidden deer camera. If this one goes missing I'm putting the footage on YouTube. SMILE BABY! YOU'RE A THIEF CAUGHT ON CAMERA!

LoL! I was thinking the same thing. If you had the money, what would really be great is talking to an electrician about putting an electric charge on the thing. It could be like that Andy Griffith episode where they catch the thief at the register screaming and yelling cuz he's got volts going through him and he can't let go, LoL.

Put THAT on YouTube. :) You'd probably get enough hits to be eternally famous, LoL.

P.S. I'm kidding, of course, but it sure would be fun : )

Reactions: WaterSong

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LoL! I was thinking the same thing. If you had the money, what would really be great is talking to an electrician about putting an electric charge on the thing. It could be like that Andy Griffith episode where they catch the thief at the register screaming and yelling cuz he's got volts going through him and he can't let go, LoL.

Put THAT on YouTube. :) You'd probably get enough hits to be eternally famous, LoL.

P.S. I'm kidding, of course, but it sure would be fun : )
You're kidding and here I am reading you and thinking, OK, I can get a car battery, put some baby jumpers on the terminals, string the other jumpers, one to each of the outer posts holding the sign, while having the battery in a moisture proof casing and buried out of sight. And since those outer posts will be the first one's the vandal will touch and likely with a metal cutting apparatus they brought for the zip ties, POOF!

What a story they'd have to tell. I tried to steal a Republicans political sign and all I got was these third degree burns.
iu

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're kidding and here I am reading you and thinking, OK, I can get a car battery, put some baby jumpers on the terminals, string the other jumpers, one to each of the outer posts holding the sign, while having the battery in a moisture proof casing and buried out of sight. And since those outer posts will be the first one's the vandal will touch and likely with a metal cutting apparatus they brought for the zip ties, POOF!

What a story they'd have to tell. I tried to steal a Republicans political sign and all I got was these third degree burns.
iu
poor kitty looks like it just heard a great reset speech . That cat looks identical to this stray that has been coming around as of late .

Reactions: WaterSong