Prince Andrew

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, that has no bearing on my personal opinion that he does not deserve the highest honour the Queen can give someone.
You know Rita I also agree that was a war that never should have been, the only thing it did was destabilize the Middle East region. The Bushes are behind the New World order his father said so during one of his addressing the nation speeches, so perhaps I agree with you Ma’am, Mr Blair doesn’t deserve to be knighted, but neither did the homosexual Elton John.

Oceanprayers

Jan 5, 2022
Panama City
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Meghan Markle is Black, her mother is full Black her Father is white, she had a lot of plastic surgery and skin whitening as Michael Jackson did to get to look as she does now and of course hair straightening, so yeah she's Black or half if you want to call it that, but a trouble maker none the less by trying to make the Royal family look racist, you'd know better than me regarding such facts about the Royal family, as I'm American and don't follow the Royal family and could really care a less about them, no offense intended.

But us Americans do know about Meghan and her gold digging ways and that she is Black, she is not White.
Prove your accusations against Meghan Markle.
Your post is that of a racist.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prove your accusations against Meghan Markle.
Your post is that of a racist.
How is my post racist?
Because I said Meghan is Black which she is, and she had all that plastic surgery and skin bleaching and hair straightened to make her look White, is that being a racist stating facts?

Are you American? Because the majority of us Americans know she was the town bicycle, and a gold digger.
Picture before she became White:
th

th

Looks Black to me, is that proof enough for you?

I just saw your Canadian, that answers everything you come from a Monarch country and a passive liberal one at that.

Last edited:

Oceanprayers

Jan 5, 2022
Panama City
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
How is my post racist?
Because I said Meghan is Black which she is, and she had all that plastic surgery and skin bleaching and hair straightened to make her look White, is that being a racist stating facts?

Are you American? Because the majority of us Americans know she was the town bicycle, and a gold digger.
Picture before she became White:
th

th

Looks Black to me, is that proof enough for you?

I just saw your Canadian, that answers everything you come from a Monarch country and a passive liberal one at that.
God forgive you. Big time!

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God forgive you. Big time!
Explain to me how I’m racist, are you part of the cancel culture? Now you prove I’m a racist with facts to back your claim up, I haven’t a racist bone in my body.

You’re the one who needs forgiving for You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

Last edited:

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Oceanprayers
She’s racist by trying to make the Royal family look racist and playing the race card.

Last edited:

Oceanprayers

Jan 5, 2022
Panama City
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Explain to me how I’m racist, are you part of the cancel culture? Now you prove I’m a racist with facts to back your claim up, I haven’t a racist bone in my body.

You’re the one who needs forgiving for You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
You're words in this thread about MM prove I never bore false witness. Because I merely pointed out that you are the best witness against yourself. Word for word.

I repeat, God forgive you. Big time.
Now you're claiming MM herself is racist .
Slanderous accusations, defamation of character.
It should never be tolerated. Yet you'll continue.

Big time. Though I suspect God will need humble you before you repent of those sins.

There are mixed race members aboard I'm sure. Pray for that one.
I'll no longer participate in your derail.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're words in this thread about MM prove I never bore false witness. Because I merely pointed out that you are the best witness against yourself. Word for word.

Big time. Though I suspect God will need humble you before you repent of those sins.
What words?
I said the truth, everyone here in America knows she’s been around the block, she’s divorced and a gold digger those are known facts, and she did try to cause trouble for the Royal family by saying they are racist against her because she’s Black, which I don’t believe they are as neither does Pierce Morgan who quit his job because of speaking the truth and Sharon Osbourne got fired from the View for sticking up for the Royal family, cause she stuck to her guns.

And you are bearing false witness against me by calling me a racist when I simply stated facts.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I can’t remember which thread was discussing Prince Andrew last week. Just thought I would let you know that he failed to block the court case, so he will stand trial. Also it’s been announced to day that he will be stripped of all his military and official titles. I believe some thought the Queen would protect her son, well she hasn’t……

Rita
She takes her role really seriously - look what happened with Princess Margaret.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I hope he does fight it as I think this girl willingly slept with him and is trying to blackmail for money.

I never believed Bill Cosby was guilty either, but he spoke up about the Black community and how the Black men just impregnate women and then take off on them without paying alimony and not being a father for their kids, so basically these kids grow up without a father and hence they join gangs and deal drugs, right after he aired the truth publicly, this ugly creature of a woman who is a homosexual comes out and accuses Bill of drugging her and having sex with her, then they all started coming out of the woodwork all the way back to the 60's I believe, and so they locked him up because he didn't go along with the MSM, so you had a Black man speaking the truth about the Black community saying only what is true, and his punishment was incarceration.

The Queen should have never taken away his Royal duties from him until he was proven guilty, where is the proof this girl was forced to have sex with him, do they have a video tape, with the sexual acts on them, so you can just say some one sexually assaulted you, and the man is doomed or vice versa a boy can say a woman had forced sex with her and she's doomed.
To be honest I've been wondering the same things.

Reactions: JohnPaul

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To be honest I've been wondering the same things.
It’s the words she used I slept with him like she was proud and excited she slept with someone famous, she didn’t use the words raped or forced me or assaulted me.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That is my argument in my threads the acceptance of homosexuals and all associated trash that comes with homosexuality by Christians.

And God forbid if you say something truthful regarding the Jews you will be condemned as an anti Semite.
I believe that their is a line drawn as to what type of homosexuals one is, some are ok and it's the others who need pointing out as being way out of line ?
One would think, ok this type is ok, they are not a bother or problem to society to be bothered with at all, but then their is the other types that are a real concern as they are depraved or total depraved and the think is no one calls such people out on such depravity nowadays.

The same can be said of anyone in the community who is not homosexual, we have all types of depraved trash in such as well.

If one is to say the truth about some homosexuals and what they do, you got a NO! back, people would not listen at all that such would take place, they would be in denial !
I have a homosexual mate, well he turned such after 2 failed marriages to women, but he is mainly just a Boy in the head, he has not matured into a Man truly. just like all the metro sexual are off with the pixies living their fantasy rubbish. hey but I can get on ok with them. they are just boys.

But what is taking place over the years is the empowerment of all the trash over the rest of the people, not only that this mob have set it all up to dominate over all like a monster. they are bastardising the younger generation to become like the Nazis were, Intolerant ! on subject matters. thus you get the extreme Prejudice bigots everywhere who think it's their right to dominate over everyone, You can't say this or that ! or they feel free to use malice against you and not to mention try and bash people up even when they in their mobs.

We have this new age Mob Power that are standing up to oppose Christian values out right ! and every Church is backing off and embracing them with a Godless religious dribble now. The Mobs rights have been violated ! they believe that they can do what ever they want to, I have a 60yo mate who wants me to have sex with his wife and she is all for it full on, talking rubbish to me. His dad even told me that his son is mentally ill, depraved. So why has this two become like so ? they have been encouraged by the new age, I am sure. I never seen him for 20years as he was in the Army and lived 5hr away.

So I say that their is a huge problem with our society now and it will crash badly, people are becoming idiots.
I pointed out to them two that I love my wife and I would never do anything like play up on her, because I could not live with myself after such nonsense, the pain would be far to great for years to play such silly buggers. and they just totally dismissed all that I had to say on the matter. she said it can be just our little secret. and I said No ! I love my wife and I would never do such to hurt her like that ever. I think that he is just trying to show off his 40yo wife, she is slim. She did not like being turned down. I have never met her before and as soon as she seen me within 5min she said I really like him and up came the dress showing it all off, in the driveway gate to the property. and then talks to me with her eyes closed.:confused: What would my children think of me if I lowered myself to that nonsense.
But I feel that God called me to them for a reason, so I have a duty to love all people and he has been very thankful with me helping is children keep on track.

We must show love to the Sinner but expose Sin as a cancer. The wages of Sin is death, a Christian must be lead as an example to all they come across. I have seen such people that I revere greatly for such, they give me strength.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Agreed on everything, the Queen allowed it to bring diversity into the Royal family and prove they are not racist, which I believe the Royal family is not racist.
The Royal Family is not racist, but diversity should mean more than just blacks. How about Hispanics, Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, Indians, Filipinos, etc? Where do we see these ethnic groups on TV or the Internet? It is all about Black Lives Matter and Critical Race Theory. And Meghan Markle is among these "Woke" flakes, who know nothing and spout off whenever they please. There was no need to bring up the race card in this matter when the real issue was a betrayal of trust by Markle and Harry. And now Harry is whining for a security detail for himself, as though he is still in the upper strata.

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Oceanprayers
She’s racist by trying to make the Royal family look racist and playing the race card.
Not being funny but I am not racist but do believe that some of the Royal family did have an issue over race, a friend from work was invited to a royal garden party and over heard a conversation between one of the Royals and another guest. This was just before the wedding, what was said was not particularly nice , and it was about Megan and the fact she was not white. To be honest I think it was more ‘ in family ‘ thing. Generally accepting of all people until it comes close to home ….so their are different levels of racism.

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You know Rita I also agree that was a war that never should have been, the only thing it did was destabilize the Middle East region. The Bushes are behind the New World order his father said so during one of his addressing the nation speeches, so perhaps I agree with you Ma’am, Mr Blair doesn’t deserve to be knighted, but neither did the homosexual Elton John.
I have never been really keen on the knighthoods within the entertainment/sports world, thankfully a lot of ordinary people who do outstanding things get them ….and that I totally agree with …….

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Royal Family is not racist, but diversity should mean more than just blacks. How about Hispanics, Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, Indians, Filipinos, etc? Where do we see these ethnic groups on TV or the Internet? It is all about Black Lives Matter and Critical Race Theory. And Meghan Markle is among these "Woke" flakes, who know nothing and spout off whenever they please. There was no need to bring up the race card in this matter when the real issue was a betrayal of trust by Markle and Harry. And now Harry is whining for a security detail for himself, as though he is still in the upper strata.
Again I completely agree Enoch111, but Black is what is in style, not the other minorities mentioned.

Meghan played the Race card to get attention, all of a sudden the Royal family was treating her badly including Kate, because she is Black, which I don't believe.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not being funny but I am not racist but do believe that some of the Royal family did have an issue over race, a friend from work was invited to a royal garden party and over heard a conversation between one of the Royals and another guest. This was just before the wedding, what was said was not particularly nice , and it was about Megan and the fact she was not white. To be honest I think it was more ‘ in family ‘ thing. Generally accepting of all people until it comes close to home ….so their are different levels of racism.

That's believable I know people who are all for diversity until it hits home and their daughter winds up going out with a Black guy, and that's where the acceptance of diversity stops, then they threaten with disowning the daughter if she doesn't break up with the Black guy, or they do disown her if she winds up marrying the Black guy and having kids, then she's out of the family and disinherited.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

There are mixed race members aboard I'm sure. Pray for that one.
I'll no longer participate in your derail.

lol, I'm the one derailing this thread?

I guess you haven't read all the posts then, I'm not against Blacks or Mixed Race people, I was just answering a post and stating facts.

I have committed no sin by stating facts, everyone knows Meghan changed her appearance to look more White and most Americans don't like her anyways not because she's mixed but because she's a trouble maker and she's the one doing the defaming of the Royal family, I'm not defaming anyone's character, she defamed her own Character when she started playing the Race card and calling the Royal family Racist and causing division between Harry and his Family, her own father and sister had bad things to say about her.

I stood up for Michael Jackson when he was being called a pedophile which I never believed, until this day and Bill Cosby's innocence which I still believe they are both innocent, one has passed the other is still alive and well, yet I'm racist.

Putting this thread back on track, Ghislaine Maxwell is dropping names after all, I thought she'd keep her mouth shut to protect her life and not wind up the same way Epstein did, and Prince Andrew will have to prove his innocence, I hope he has a good lawyer as he's already being condemned guilty by the media.

Last edited: