Prince Andrew

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Royal Family is not racist, but diversity should mean more than just blacks. How about Hispanics, Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, Indians, Filipinos, etc? Where do we see these ethnic groups on TV or the Internet? It is all about Black Lives Matter and Critical Race Theory. And Meghan Markle is among these "Woke" flakes, who know nothing and spout off whenever they please. There was no need to bring up the race card in this matter when the real issue was a betrayal of trust by Markle and Harry. And now Harry is whining for a security detail for himself, as though he is still in the upper strata.
I would say that every person in the world is a Racist, not to say such is Racial Prejudice ? that is another point all together but one that the MSM etc has portrayed as Racist ?

To me Racist could be just a point of view, nowadays one is not allowed a point of view regardless be that that point of view is correct or not or somewhere between.

Every Aboriginal I have ever known or met is totally Racist to the point of such hyped up insanity, such has been encouraged and whipped up by the MSM etc in my life time.

Two of my good Aboriginal mates are have a brain on the subject and a few others that I have met, now they do openly hate whites overall totally but not all whites ? as to their prejudice I can understand were they are coming from and not all they say is prejudice, as some of their hate is well founded truths and then there is also some other points that one may not see why as to why such is dealing with so.

I believe that the whole point comes down to one feeling inferior and having inferiority complexes ? that means a lot of people are subjected to such points of views regardless who they are. and such issues eat away at them regardless it be true or not or just an issue for them they feel.

My elder brother suffers from inferiority complexes his whole life, such has been an issue for him, so he would do the wrong thing by me and try and get me into trouble or make problems for me 24/7 because he is jealous of me. anything that I am better at than him or if I was to him, that I was more wealthy then him will eat him up to the point of insanity. he would like anything more than to kick me down.
So it's an Ego thing, it's foundations are due to an Ego centric problem.
A song in the 70's "Ego is a dirty word" he loved that song and I pointed out to him that the ego is a bad thing and he went for me. he thought that I was stupid for bagging ones ego. as an ego is everything for him.
I once brought up say about 17yo to my dad, that there are issues in regards to Pride that can be a Sin ? but to him his Pride was everything. He clearly did not understand the Christen concept of Pride. he got so angry at me for bring that up. I was only asking on the issue of such but it was a closed shop ! so I never brought it up again.

So we have two issues ones Pride and ones Ego ? one has to understand what is ok within such and what is not ok within such issues, sure you do have an ego and you need pride, but such need be kept in check, so as not to become getting out of hand and dominating your life ?

If ones Pride or ego is out of control you have no Grace ! one is not worthy of being a Christian if you have no Grace.

So what I have just put forward is the root problem with the issues under laying the problems that will never go away ever unless they are addressed and people become educated on the subjects in depth, the Black issue is never going to go away ever, not in a thousand years or a million years the same old pathetic madness will go on and on and the MSM etc are the Whore that plays on it all, because such gives power to the whore to manipulate all, not to mention the money that it makes from such division, but in being a work of Satan it plays into the hands of the un Saved, because it's a master of delusions and deceptions.

So the root cause of problems between the blacks and the whites will never be solved under the idiot morons that control the issue nowadays because they are under the powers of the Anti-Christ and not until they understand that Jesus is our Lord and Saviour that the issues will become consumed by the power of Grace ! amen. without Grace you are nothing. the issues with Mans works never go away, because such is not of Grace ever, they are under deceptions and delusions.

Reactions: Enoch111

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
By Racist I mean, one can be charged as such nowadays, but that can be a deception. as one who cast a point of view on another Race or Nation say may be true in fact, it does not mean that one is running them down, but just stating the facts or your point of view to a subject on an issue.
But under the great Satan ! you have no rights to express your concern for the issue, you are to shut up. because the great Satan hates the Truth !

If I was to use healthy criticism of a loved one. and being a Christian one must truly love all, so you will look towards their better healthy outlook on their live bound by Christian Charity and not just be bound by childish aloofness to the powers of Satan's workings leading people astray like is the major factor nowadays coming from the weak minded degenerates peddling childish whims that never truly strengthen ones true character to become a worthy Man in society and not just a kinder garden of fools subjected to pathetic child like endless rules that never end dominating over all.

So a Racist under the topic could be a worthy person of value in truth and then comes Prejudice ? Prejudice is noting to be worthy of at all but all people are prejudice in fact, because that that you do not know or understand can be prejudice.
But then comes just how prejudice is one ? so from 1 to 10 ? say 10 is insanity stupid darn fool cursed idiot and 1 is a Saint ?
I have never heard of a Saint that did not claim that they were a Sinner ?
So were does one sit on any issue as to your prejudice on any issue ? Ford or Chevy for example, why do you claim one is better ? do you truly know ? but people will have opinions regardless be it rated at 5 to 10 or 5 to 1. I would say that up to 5 is tolerable on any issue that comes up but from 5 to 10 you just walk away from such because such is just being pathetic.

I have a mate who claims the GMH are the best and Fords are just rubbish, so I said of 2 major brands that they both have the same differential and gearbox and them are made in the same place and the same thing in fact, but no old mate claims some magic wand is at work ? that's just stupid prejudice in the extreme, just pathetic beyond words, but hey he stands by such in fact. this bloke is part black one of his brothers is black but he and his other bro is white, but he claims that other blacks are too black and he do not like them because they is to black ? :confused::rolleyes::eek::oops: what an idiot ! but what can I do, but say you are an idiot Mick, to him and that I do not agree at all to such nonsense. but I can not change his mind, nor do I intend to. I said to him what an idiot he is time and time again but he does have some good quality's and we get on ok. I am easy going and do not dominate over people. People come to me and say your mate Mick is an idiot ! and I say so you have just figured that out. some people love him and some can not stand him. he gets on my goat at times as well, not to mention the least I see of him the better, as with some people being around you too much, becomes like a bad smell and that's just the truth.