Proof That All Of It Is Conspiracy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Blah, blah, blah! If more people have supposedly died from the vaccine than the virus itself, then why is it that none of the people I know that took the vaccine are dead? :rolleyes:
April, with respect, you need to read more carefully. No-one was claiming that more people died from the covid-19 vaccine than from covid itself. What Enoch said in his post was that more people have died from this particular so-called vaccine than any other vaccine.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
April, with respect, you need to read more carefully. No-one was claiming that more people died from the covid-19 vaccine than from covid itself. What Enoch said in his post was that more people have died from this particular so-called vaccine than any other vaccine.

Backlit, I think I have seen that claim made before...... Maybe not in this thread, but somewhere else on the interwebs.... :rolleyes:

Reactions: Taodeching

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That sounds awfully pushy and preachy to me.
To me it sounds like sage advice.

Given one death is too many. Whether they are due to Covid-19 or the vaccine.
When we know we have been lied to about the covid-19 infection numbers, and the C19 death count, how do we now trust any numbers that pertain to the number of deaths or innoculations with the vaccine that, as an mRNA vaccine, was never before allowed to be administered to the public. And has only been studied in laboratories since the late 80's.
But now, a devastating flu virus results in mRNA being permitted to enter the public body.

And to add, it's great that you're alive after getting this "vaccine". However, I think you should consider that just because you're fine, doesn't mean everything reported about this vaccine having killed people, or caused catastrophic side effects, is all a conspiracy of lies.

Right now at this very moment the child of Kassidi Kurill grieves the loss of their mom.

Kassidi died after receiving her second dose of this "vaccine".
I am certain her child wishes mommy being taken away from them with two jabs in the arm was a lie.

Why do we want to lie to ourselves?

We know we were lied to at the start of this pandemic. The number of cases, the inflated number of deaths.
Who lies about the number of people who died due to Covid-19?

Unless that laid the groundwork for later consent to be vaccinated against that which we were led to fear. The virus.

I'm glad you're alive after your first dose. Please consider editing your OP that presumes to impart that means all those reports about others not as fortunate is a conspiracy of lies.

They're not.
Utah mom Kassidi Kurill dies days after second dose of COVID-19 vaccine

Last edited:

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@April_Rose
Continuing to call these reactions "rare" is criminal, as more people have died following COVID injections now than recorded deaths following vaccines for the past 20 years.

Exactly. The virus is deadly look at the poor people of India. 3000+ dead of covid in one day
There is a good valid reason for that and no-one has the honest enough nous to discuss it. The people of India.. That is the normal person in the street, has no idea of hygiene and how essential good hygiene is in defense of any virus. Washing hands regularly and isolating oneself of sick is simply not done. They share food using their bare hands to eat with. The cook on communal ovens and shared kitchens. It's a recipe for disaster and they're suffering because of it. And no vaccine will help them. The vaccine makers admit it doesn't stop the virus from spreading. Nor does it stop the virus from being received. It may, in some people, lessen the seriousness of symptoms... Symptoms the vast majority of people in healthier communities recover from.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Backlit, I think I have seen that claim made before...... Maybe not in this thread, but somewhere else on the interwebs.... :rolleyes:
Yes me also. But I believe it was hyperbole when considering the future impact after a year or two. We simply do not know... Remember bro... This is an experiment and we are the guinea pigs.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Actually, this so-called vaccine does not immunize you 100%...it immunizes you 0%...and it is designed that way and the experts even admit it...it is designed for other purposes that are not good for your body.

Your chances of getting this man-made Fauci modified common flu strain A/B virus was virtually zero before you got this jab....However, now that you took the jab, your chances of getting a worse reaction that before you took the jab, to to the common seasonal flu is much much higher now, and why may you ask? Because this vaccine that really is not a vaccine. It is designed to make your innate or natural immune system much less effective.

These 'new' anti-bodies that are now being made within your body are designer anti-bodies, designed to only attack specific virus' and dominate your natural immune system.....you could now even have a bad reaction to a simple pollen attack...

I would advise to take immune enhancing natural products ,,natural products that boost your natural immune system
If it were a vaccine I would take it no problems but it's not a Vaccine at all and that's a fact and because they lie that it is a Vaccine, is one big reason why I do not trust such a body of experts.

The blood clot story's is not my concern, that the media etc make out, that this is the main concern that is being peddled, yes it is a factor concern but not the major one that I am on about by far. So I just see this clotting thing is more of a tactic to divert from the real issues that I have with it all.

I would not trust B Gates at all, I believe he is on par with Hitler etc from what he has said, he is all about de population control and all that I have read about him is very creepy indeed. not to mention all them greenies who demand de population control, I have an issue with such people and the Media and Governments and it's why the hell is all such covered up !
Here is a people advocating that they want to wipe out more than half the population of the world ? for crying out loud, who are such people !
Why are they allowed to say such and get away with such, as if such is a non issue:eek:.

If one came on TV and said he was devout in wanting to wipe out 50 to 80% of the worlds population to save the world ? now such gets no response :rolleyes:.
What is wrong with the world nowadays, people have no due diligence ? no regard for such at all ! yet I see people making a big deal about the 6 million Jews on TV being promoted 24/7 and everyone is aghast, yet here is something 1000 times bigger that is being planed for you all and you are totally pig ignorant of such.
No I believe it's all planed ! just as the 6 million Jews was planed in fact and not to mention that this 6 million number came up in the print media in the years before the WW2 not to mention that over some years this number was put forward.
I believe that the 6 million Jews were planed to be killed years before the War, because they were a threat to the so called Zionist that were Rothschild's creation, not to mention he said the State called Israel was all his creation. so he and Co devised a plan to kill 6 million Jews and 60 million Goyim and can get away with it all, so no doubt they can get away with wiping out 80% of the worlds population.

I ask myself why does North Korea exist, well it was all propped up with USA tax payers money and if it was not it would of failed many years ago, yet one has to question why did they invest hell for leather in Communist China, so that such has become a huge threat to the world. not to mention why does the media and the Left and filthy rich want to bring back Communism to Russia.
Putin is staunch anti-Communist and has openly said that the USA left are Communist or just plain stupid, Putin understand what Communism truly is better than anyone, but I seen the Left documentary on TV claiming that Putin was hand picked with no more that what one would pick someone to pick bananas. I was like, really ! C'mon:rolleyes:. Putin is obviously brighter than any other Political person in the world nowadays by far.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Okay, my mistake but your argument still doesn't make much difference because so maybe a few people have died and it's all very tragic but how often do you hear about somebody passing away because of a vaccine? It's just about as often as walking out one day and getting shot. Not very likely in other words.

The blood clot story's is not my concern,

It was for me. I knew somebody who had that happen to after she got Covid and it was one of my main reasons that I wound up getting the vaccine. Btw, I apologize to you and other members already participating in this thread and reading it that you had to see that but I'm not going to put up with insulting crap like the kind that I was just dished out towards me. She's just lucky that I believe in Jesus' philosophy of turning the other cheek because that was me actually holding my anger back.

Last edited:

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Okay, my mistake but your argument still doesn't make much difference because so maybe a few people have died and it's all very tragic but how often do you hear about somebody passing away because of a vaccine? It's just about as often as walking out one day and getting shot. Not very likely in other words.

WHAT!?!!!! I thought we were friends but I've NEVER been so insulted!!!! Really!?! You're accusing me of being pushy and selfish when all I was doing was trying to calm people down by alerting them that I'm alright and now you have to make it look like I'm the bad guy!?! You've got some nerve as this doesn't have anything to do with people who have lost family members and you're just lucky that I'm a Christian and this isn't real life because a comment like that would otherwise have earned you a gigantic smack a crossed the face. However,.. I want to be the better person so just don't talk to me unless you're going to apologize,.. and if not I'm probably going to have to put you on ignore for freaking stabbing me in the back like that!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

It was for me. I knew somebody who had that happen to after she got Covid and it was one of my main reasons that I wound up getting the vaccine. Btw, I apologize to you and other members already participating in this thread and reading it that you had to see that but I'm not going to put up with insulting crap like the kind that I was just dished out towards me. She's just lucky that I believe in Jesus' philosophy of turning the other cheek because that was me actually holding my anger back.
Two of my best friends got the "vaccine', for want of a better word. I don't begrudge then, or you, so long as it were an informed decision and made for the right reasons. My friends thus far after fine, skyhigh ones has a terrible headache for a week. Personally, I'm not convinced it's necessary. The covid itself was not the disaster it was matter out to be, at least not here. Good hygiene, isolating the sick, worked. I'm not sure if the lockdowns were essential considering the extraneous harm they caused both mentally and financially to so many people.
The vaccines, so called, are not vaccines. And I've never known a government in all my nearly 70 years that has my best interests at heart. God does. I'll trust Him. And if He tells me in clear and uncertain terms, get jabbed, then I will.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Two of my best friends got the "vaccine', for want of a better word. I don't begrudge then, or you, so long as it were an informed decision and made for the right reasons.

Thank you, I appreciate it. At least you had a respectful response.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It's a recipe for disaster and they're suffering because of it.
Given all these negatives (which can actually produce immunity believe it or not), have you seen the graphs on COVID deaths in India? They were declining drastically while Ivermectin was being used until Feb 2021. Then all of a sudden they started rolling out the bogus vaccines in March and vaccine deaths (not COVID deaths as deceptively reported) went through the roof by April.

The Indians should have been using HCQ all along, since they manufacture it for malaria. But Modi decided to let the Great Reset cabal dictate to him (as he has with his agricultural policies), and wanted to vaccinate billions. What an absolutely stupid idea, when HCQ and Ivermectin are more than satisfactory.

And there is no coronavirus as such!
There is a 1.2 million Euro award out there for anyone who actually isolates this ephemeral virus. The vaccines are a cocktail of biological and chemical ingredients designed to kill off populations. So Bill Gates dream of depopulation is coming true, because Modi and his advisers failed to do their due diligence (just like Trump). The same stupidity is being repeated all over the world.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Given all these negatives (which can actually produce immunity believe it or not), have you seen the graphs on COVID deaths in India? They were declining drastically while Ivermectin was being used until Feb 2021. Then all of a sudden they started rolling out the bogus vaccines in March and vaccine deaths (not COVID deaths as deceptively reported) went through the roof by April.

The Indians should have been using HCQ all along, since they manufacture it for malaria. But Modi decided to let the Great Reset cabal dictate to him (as he has with his agricultural policies), and wanted to vaccinate billions. What an absolutely stupid idea, when HCQ and Ivermectin are more than satisfactory.

And there is no coronavirus as such!
There is a 1.2 million Euro award out there for anyone who actually isolates this ephemeral virus. The vaccines are a cocktail of biological and chemical ingredients designed to kill off populations. So Bill Gates dream of depopulation is coming true, because Modi and his advisers failed to do their due diligence (just like Trump). The same stupidity is being repeated all over the world.
Didn't know that about hcq in India.. and a whole other perspective doesn't it.

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

WHAT!?!!!! I thought we were friends but I've NEVER been so insulted!!!! Really!?! You're accusing me of being pushy and selfish when all I was doing was trying to calm people down by alerting them that I'm alright and now you have to make it look like I'm the bad guy!?! You've got some nerve as this doesn't have anything to do with people who have lost family members and you're just lucky that I'm a Christian and this isn't real life because a comment like that would otherwise have earned you a gigantic smack a crossed the face. However,.. I want to be the better person so just don't talk to me unless you're going to apologize,.. and if not I'm probably going to have to put you on ignore for freaking stabbing me in the back like that!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

No, I won't apologize for saying what needed to be said.
Now, not visible because you're so upset.

It isn't stabbing you in the back to bring to your attention your own OP.
It isn't stabbing you in the back to let you know that your own words are preachy and insensitive to the real number of people who have died after receiving this vaccine.

If that upsets you it wasn't my intent. Just as saying because you're alive after your first dose is proof reported deaths due to the "vaccine" are all a conspiracy of lies, wasn't meant to dismiss the grief people suffer living the truth.

Kassidi Kurill.She died days after receiving her second dose of this "vaccine".
No conspiracy.
No lie.
She's dead.
Utah mom Kassidi Kurill dies days after second dose of COVID-19 vaccine

Oh, but the ME says it would be speculation to think the "vaccine" killed her.
Why is this?
Very simple. All physicians in America are under the controls applied through the American Medical Association.

Doctors cannot make declarative statements like, this vaccine kills people and here's how and why....
Because the AMA has not approved that opinion.
Any physician that goes on their own and does so will loose their license and practice.
Hence, silence, or denials the "vaccine" is dangerous.

So again, we have to ask ourselves, why would people lie at the start of this pandemic? Even calling it that.
Why lie about the number of infected, the number of dead?

Why lie now about the number of dead due to the vaccine?

Lies are meant to obscure truths.
Scare people with a virus. Quell their fears with a "vaccine"?

Why lie?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes me also. But I believe it was hyperbole when considering the future impact after a year or two. We simply do not know... Remember bro... This is an experiment and we are the guinea pigs.
Just remember to be a guinea pig one has to volunteer . There is no WE in that sentence .
OH i agree its an experiment all right and all those who recieve it are as the guinea . But this man aint gonna be part of any of that .
And they still have no idea what the long term effects might be . Nor what might happen to some who had the shot
but later come back into contact with the virus .
They did these kind of trials a while back . And its documented . animals were put into two groups .
The mrna vaccinated group and a group that had no mrna vaccine .
They tested and saw that wow everything looked good . positive antibodies were being made and all was well .
Would you like to know why it got canceled .
Here is why . THEN they injected group vaccinated and group unvaccinated with the virus .
The vaccinated group had more deaths and a massive hyper attack of the immune system .
AND yet this time , THEY DIDNT EVEN DO animal trials . Wait i guess they did , they did use guinea pigs , ONLY THEY HUMAN ONES .
I shudder for when some of these come into contact with the actual virus or any virus like it . As i said , NO LONG TERM STUDIES .
I will pray for our friends who already had it , I will warn those who had the first shot , DONT get the second
and i will warn all who have not got it , TO NOT GET THIS SHOT .

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well you don't need to listen at all, of course AR. You have your own mind..just saying, and making more conversation that I think is positive

Oh, I wasn't planning on it,.. I was just simply pointing it out for the record.

It isn't stabbing you in the back to bring to your attention your own OP.
It isn't stabbing you in the back to let you know that your own words are preachy and insensitive to the real number of people who have died after receiving this vaccine.

Yeah and I already said that it was tragic that the (small) number of people might have died from this vaccine but the point of my OP was that it wasn't as much as everybody always said and there's no reason to make a mountain out of a molehill. So I'm not being insensitive, but it's nice knowing that you didn't mean to upset me.

Reactions: Amazed@grace

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, I wasn't planning on it,.. I was just simply pointing it out for the record.

Yeah and I already said that it was tragic that the (small) number of people might have died from this vaccine but the point of my OP was that it wasn't as much as everybody always said and there's no reason to make a mountain out of a molehill. So I'm not being insensitive, but it's nice knowing that you didn't mean to upset me.
You are loved sister . I will pray for you sister . But please do not get the second dose .
Sister its too experimental . They even shut this down a while back in another group when it was done on animals .
Please do not take the second one . IF this does what it did in animals it can over activate your immune system .
And cause more damage to you if you come into contact with the virus later .
Please dont get the other dose sister . You are loved . And i will be praying for you as well sister .

Reactions: Amazed@grace

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are loved sister . I will pray for you sister . But please do not get the second dose .
Sister its too experimental . They even shut this down a while back in another group when it was done on animals .
Please do not take the second one . IF this does what it did in animals it can over activate your immune system .
And cause more damage to you if you come into contact with the virus later .
Please dont get the other dose sister . You are loved . And i will be praying for you as well sister .

Thank you but I already got the second dose and so please stop preaching to me already!! Btw, If I was actually being preachy with this I would be telling everybody else to get the vaccine but I didn't. You can either get it or not get it it's really your own decision and I really don't care what you do. You guys are the only ones telling me what to do. I'm not saying a word when it comes to that.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you but I already got the second dose and so please stop preaching to me already!! Btw, If I was actually being preachy with this I would be telling everybody else to get the vaccine but I didn't. You can either get it or not get it it's really your own decision and I really don't care what you do. You guys are the only ones telling me what to do. I'm not saying a word when it comes to that.
Well you are loved dear sister . I will continue to pray for you .

Reactions: April_Rose

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of my friends got the coronavirus and almost died from it and two other people I know died from the coronavirus. If they had the vaccine they might still be alive.

Reactions: April_Rose