Proof That All Of It Is Conspiracy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of my friends got the coronavirus and almost died from it and two other people I know died from the coronavirus. If they had the vaccine they might still be alive.

Sorry to hear that, but you might not want to join this thread right now,.. it's getting kind of messy and out of control unfortunately.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
April, with respect, you need to read more carefully. No-one was claiming that more people died from the covid-19 vaccine than from covid itself. What Enoch said in his post was that more people have died from this particular so-called vaccine than any other vaccine.

I've seen the article on that, some 3,000 people have died in the US after taking the vaccine. It was data from a survey that can be modified by normal people. The information didn't prove that the vaccine was the cause of the 3,000 deaths. It was people that are ill informed that report this statistic. It's not grounded in fact.

Reactions: April_Rose

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of my friends got the coronavirus and almost died from it and two other people I know died from the coronavirus. If they had the vaccine they might still be alive.
Here is a better way of looking at it my friend .
Does any man or woman die without Gods knowing it . NO . When our time is up its up .
I am that fully trusted in GOD . OH YES and i have great peace .
Think on this . My trust is in GOD and its why i have such peace . HE wont let me die one second before HE has determined
that my time is up . If its up i cannot do one thing to add one second to it , NOT that i would want too . CAUSE
to be absent from this body means one thing , TO BE WITH HE WHO HAS SAVED ME FOREVER . SING TO THE LORD .
AND if my time is not up , i gaurantee its not up . CAUSE I KNOW for one hundred percent sure , THAT ITS GOD who is in CONTROL .
SO on that note , i say , THROW THOSE HANDS UP AND LET THE GLORIOUS MAGNIFICENT WONDEROUS LORD BE PRAISED .
MY peace is not of this world , it comes not from my circumstances , or i would fear . MY PEACE COMES FROM THE LORD .
Cause no matter what cirumstances surround me or come against me , THEY NOR IT can seperate me FROM THE LORD .
FOR IF I SUFFER , STILL HE IS WITH ME , IF I DIE , WELL THEN I SHALL BE WITH HIM .
EITHER WAY I GOT ALL I NEED . JESUS CHRIST . SING IT DEVIN . SING IT AND LET THE KING BE PRAISED.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does any man or woman die without Gods knowing it . NO . When our time is up its up .

So then why is everybody getting so worked up about this? Also, not saying that the loved ones of people who were lost to this vaccine are liars, but unless I personally know somebody,.. it's kind of tough to believe anything that I read on the internet just saying.

Reactions: Taodeching

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am that fully trusted in GOD . OH YES and i have great peace .
Think on this . My trust is in GOD and its why i have such peace . HE wont let me die one second before HE has determined
that my time is up . If its up i cannot do one thing to add one second to it , NOT that i would want too . CAUSE
to be absent from this body means one thing , TO BE WITH HE WHO HAS SAVED ME FOREVER . SING TO THE LORD .
AND if my time is not up , i gaurantee its not up . CAUSE I KNOW for one hundred percent sure , THAT ITS GOD who is in CONTROL .
SO on that note , i say , THROW THOSE HANDS UP AND LET THE GLORIOUS MAGNIFICENT WONDEROUS LORD BE PRAISED .
MY peace is not of this world , it comes not from my circumstances , or i would fear . MY PEACE COMES FROM THE LORD .
Cause no matter what cirumstances surround me or come against me , THEY NOR IT can seperate me FROM THE LORD .
FOR IF I SUFFER , STILL HE IS WITH ME , IF I DIE , WELL THEN I SHALL BE WITH HIM .
EITHER WAY I GOT ALL I NEED . JESUS CHRIST . SING IT DEVIN . SING IT AND LET THE KING BE PRAISED.

Super, I sing that on the way to getting my vaccine! Thanks! I also get the flu vaccine.

Reactions: April_Rose

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So then why is everybody getting so worked up about this? Also, not saying that the loved ones of people who were lost to this vaccine are liars, but unless I personally know somebody,.. it's kind of tough to believe anything that I read on the internet just saying.

April, their quoting the VAERS database that lists 3,000+ deaths. It's reported by numerous people like family members and such. It's not a professional look into whether the deaths were caused from the vaccine. It only means their deaths happened after taking the vaccine and could be co-incidence.

See:Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For the same reason i would not willfully tempt the LORD . Just because i KNOW GOD is with the lambs
does not mean i will take a vaccine , KNOWING the dangers of said vaccine .
However you already had both doses . So there is no need for me to warn you . I will just pray for you my dear sister .
Its like this , remember when satan told JESUS to jump off the cliff , that it was written that GOD would protect Him
and give his angels charge over Him and he would not even dash his foot on one stone .
What did JESUS say back , IT IS WRITTEN thou shall not tempt the Lord thy GOD .
IF we KNOW something is bad , i wont be touching the nasty thing . THOUGH i do know if some have taken it
GOD can keep them safe . But as for me , I already know all about this shot , its why i was trying to warn all not to take it .
I know better than to tempt GOD . Most folks did not research this shot , so they took it in ignorance , but as for me
I KNOW better . That is the difference . But anyway , you are loved dear sister . Let us focus on the LORD
and let us be reading our bibles .

Reactions: Amazed@grace

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Super, I sing that on the way to getting my vaccine! Thanks! I also get the flu vaccine.

Yeah, I get a Flu vaccination every year as well.

April, their quoting the VAERS database that lists 3,000+ deaths. It's reported by numerous people like family members and such. It's not a professional look into whether the deaths were caused from the vaccine. It only means their deaths happened after taking the vaccine and could be co-incidence.

See:Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)

Good point. Tagging @JohnDB for this because he knows more all about conspiracy versus facts and actual numbers more than me.

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just remember to be a guinea pig one has to volunteer . There is no WE in that sentence .
OH i agree its an experiment all right and all those who recieve it are as the guinea . But this man aint gonna be part of any of that .
And they still have no idea what the long term effects might be . Nor what might happen to some who had the shot
but later come back into contact with the virus .
They did these kind of trials a while back . And its documented . animals were put into two groups .
The mrna vaccinated group and a group that had no mrna vaccine .
They tested and saw that wow everything looked good . positive antibodies were being made and all was well .
Would you like to know why it got canceled .
Here is why . THEN they injected group vaccinated and group unvaccinated with the virus .
The vaccinated group had more deaths and a massive hyper attack of the immune system .
AND yet this time , THEY DIDNT EVEN DO animal trials . Wait i guess they did , they did use guinea pigs , ONLY THEY HUMAN ONES .
I shudder for when some of these come into contact with the actual virus or any virus like it . As i said , NO LONG TERM STUDIES .
I will pray for our friends who already had it , I will warn those who had the first shot , DONT get the second
and i will warn all who have not got it , TO NOT GET THIS SHOT .
Guinneapig, the next stage of lab rat.9
Remember, mRNA has been studied in laboratories around the world since the late 80's. Over 30 years! And has never, with all that research, been allowed into the public domain. Until now. Until this.

Now, all of the sudden, at a "rapid pace", mRNA is approved for the public?
And, in America celebrities are pushing it, there was a music-vaccine concert if you can believe it.
Commercials, cartoon type, promoting the vaccine. Ask soon as everyone is vaccinated everyone can get back to normal.
Define, normal.:confused:

And why do we think the shots are free? And voluntary?

Dr. David Martin On Experimental MRNA Technology: This Is NOT A Vaccine! It Is A Medical Device

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobby Jo

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Man,.. I really want to be friends with you again, but it's rather difficult for me to be friends with somebody who thinks I'm insensitive.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Except that that is completely untrue.

URGENT! 5 Doctors Agree that COVID-19 Injections are Bioweapons and Discuss What to do About It

Every single one of these doctors believe that these shots are NOT vaccines, but bioweapons designed to kill human beings.

URGENT! 5 Doctors Agree that COVID-19 Injections are Bioweapons and Discuss What to do About It
OK, I'm not gullible though, I'll be careful what I believe. And what that report was discussing sounds like the opposite of medical fact.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And what that report was discussing sounds like the opposite of medical fact.
Well the medical fact is that these so-called vaccines are bogus, and some have been totally banned (in some countries) or their use has been severely restricted. The information below is from FDA, which must provide disclosure of ingredients (and who knows what has been left out):

The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine includes the following ingredients: mRNA, lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl) bis(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2[(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose. [Note: polyethylene glycol is the antifreeze that goes into you car engine to keep it from freezing].

The Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine contains the following ingredients: messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA), lipids (SM-102, polyethylene glycol [PEG] 2000 dimyristoyl glycerol [DMG], cholesterol, and 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine [DSPC]), tromethamine, tromethamine hydrochloride, acetic acid, sodium acetate trihydrate, and sucrose.

The Janssen [Johnson & Johnson] COVID-19 Vaccine includes the following ingredients: recombinant, replication-incompetent adenovirus type 26 expressing the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, citric acidmonohydrate, trisodium citrate dihydrate, ethanol, 2-hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin (HBCD), polysorbate-80, sodium chloride.

The AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine includes Adenovirus vector vaccine, disodium edetate dihydrate (EDTA), ethanol, L-histidine, L-histidine hydrochloride monohydrate, magnesium chloride hexahydrate. polysorbate 80, sodium chloride, sucrose. (provided by the government of Canada).

If someone had asked you to get injected with automobile antifreeze three years ago, how would you have responded? Or polysorbate? Or EDTA, or just plain denatured alcohol? Directly into your system? But it is the spike proteins in the mRNA that are responsible for the worst reactions. Do your research. And no one even knows the long-term impact or changes to DNA.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Okay, my mistake but your argument still doesn't make much difference because so maybe a few people have died and it's all very tragic but how often do you hear about somebody passing away because of a vaccine? It's just about as often as walking out one day and getting shot. Not very likely in other words.

It was for me. I knew somebody who had that happen to after she got Covid and it was one of my main reasons that I wound up getting the vaccine. Btw, I apologize to you and other members already participating in this thread and reading it that you had to see that but I'm not going to put up with insulting crap like the kind that I was just dished out towards me. She's just lucky that I believe in Jesus' philosophy of turning the other cheek because that was me actually holding my anger back.
I do see the blood clotting point being a concern, I see the MSM started harping on about this point to distract all to the real point the major point of concern that people have put forward about the so called Vaccine and the blood clotting issue is just another point on it's own, but it's not the major issue to me.

The blood clotting issue has been touted by the MSM as the biggest deal or issue. but my concern is the elephant in the room that has been disregarded in all this.
I have not disregarded the blood clotting issue at all, my wife had the Jab and 3 days later I thought she was suffering a blood clot, she had only had a nightmare and was spinning out and that was the first time she had any such a reaction in 30 years.
That fear aside I am worried that down the track for her and all who have taken the Jab that their immune system will be compromised down the track.
Let alone what was the threat with the First strain of COVID ? people who's immune system was not the best, that manly being the old that were at risk. and look at the % who got COVID that it did not effect much at all, what was that say 90% ?

But now we have new strains of COVID. so maybe it would of been beast to let the first COVID run directly through the community and that would of been the end of it, maybe. but now the strains of such are getting more powerful then the first, so the issue is increased to kill healthy people for one and another issue is even if the Jab did work as they claim will it work with the new strains ?

I believe that the jet setting has to stop regardless, such is a recipe for disaster for the world. Their is no cure ! and if anyone makes such a claim they are an idiot.

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do see the blood clotting point being a concern, I see the MSM started harping on about this point to distract all to the real point the major point of concern that people have put forward about the so called Vaccine and the blood clotting issue is just another point on it's own, but it's not the major issue to me.

The blood clotting issue has been touted by the MSM as the biggest deal or issue. but my concern is the elephant in the room that has been disregarded in all this.
I have not disregarded the blood clotting issue at all, my wife had the Jab and 3 days later I thought she was suffering a blood clot, she had only had a nightmare and was spinning out and that was the first time she had any such a reaction in 30 years.
That fear aside I am worried that down the track for her and all who have taken the Jab that their immune system will be compromised down the track.
Let alone what was the threat with the First strain of COVID ? people who's immune system was not the best, that manly being the old that were at risk. and look at the % who got COVID that it did not effect much at all, what was that say 90% ?

But now we have new strains of COVID. so maybe it would of been beast to let the first COVID run directly through the community and that would of been the end of it, maybe. but now the strains of such are getting more powerful then the first, so the issue is increased to kill healthy people for one and another issue is even if the Jab did work as they claim will it work with the new strains

I believe that the jet setting has to stop regardless, such is a recipe for disaster for the world. Their is no cure ! and if anyone makes such a claim they are an idiot.
Flu virus mutate. This is why herd immunity was talked about when this latest flu virus, Covid-19, first made news.
Flu shots don't prevent people getting a flu either.

How does the flu vaccine actually work? | News | Des Moines University
Vaccines work by "training" your body's immune system. There are two types of vaccines: inactivated, and live/attenuated. Inactivated vaccines are essentially the protein coat of whatever you're trying to vaccinate against. Think of it as what the bacteria or virus is "wearing."

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then I can see ol amigo de Christo standing before God after the virus kills him and God asks him why he didn't take the vaccine that he made a man just to develop a vaccine for him to take.

Be careful Dad,.. some people might see you as insensitive. :rolleyes:

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then I can see ol amigo de Christo standing before God after the virus kills him and God asks him why he didn't take the vaccine that he made a man just to develop a vaccine for him to take.
What a horrible way to see Amigo.

What do you see God saying to those who died due to having received the "vaccine"?

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Uh oh,.. I didn't warn him in time and here it comes all over again. *Slams head against wall repeatedly* I shouldn't have started this topic. I'm about to lose my mind!! :eek: