Proof That All Of It Is Conspiracy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Uh oh,.. I didn't warn him in time and here it comes all over again. *Slams head against wall repeatedly* I shouldn't have started this topic. I'm about to lose my mind!! :eek:

Why? Look, let's get something straight here.
Yes, your OP and the judgement you rendered about those who have reported, and those who have died after getting the "vaccine", that since you got it and lived all those reports were conspiracies and lies , was insensitive to the fact people have died after getting the "vaccine".

Does that mean you're an insensitive person all the time? No.
It means you made a mistake in wording your OP so as to come off insensitive to the fact your experience thus far , after your first dose, doesn't mean other people haven't died after having theirs. Or even their second shot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I've seen the article on that, some 3,000 people have died in the US after taking the vaccine. It was data from a survey that can be modified by normal people. The information didn't prove that the vaccine was the cause of the 3,000 deaths. It was people that are ill informed that report this statistic. It's not grounded in fact.
There are doubts as to whether the numbers attributed to covid are proven as well.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some members have had the vaccine here and they are alive and well.

The whole live and well thing is not the issue. It would make no sense to put out a vaccine or antidote....whatever you want to call it...that would kill you on the spot....things would come to a halt very quickly. Much better for the effects to show up years later after most had already taken it. The proof is in the pudding. Time will tell. People take it, people don't take it, means nothing to me. Its been out for months now and it has only killed so many people.

Reactions: April_Rose

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True conspiracies or the imaginations gone wild.....We have a communist president now....end of the imagination and the country is going south! Hell.

I like to say the proofs in the pudding...,.In democrat run cities, people have been dying in large numbers. All masked up and social distancing and vaccines, and still dying. Some say they feel comfortable intentionally spreading the virus in those cites. They would not get prosecuted even if they got caught. We had a group arrive all dressed in black and before it was all over with they were chasing after the police for protection....it was hilarious! They were arrested.

In my area between January of last year and October the hospital had zero Covid patients....for months....we had a few last October, but that is over with. Restrictions on work and schools and restaurants lasted for a month or so. We do not pay that much attention to it. We had a fair last week and the town turned out....you can see no concern for Covid.

20210507_170328.jpg

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually it is direct in taking umbrage to ungraceful offensive remarks levied at a child of God because the offender doesn't respect Amigo's choice not to get the"vaccine" .
Thank you for being honest and reiterating your insensitive OP views.
No one need prove to you they've lost people to this vaccine.

If somebody on this forum said that they lost a family member to a vaccine or had a friend that did then I probably would believe them and feel sorry for them,.. but I'm not just going to be going around believing anything and everything that I read online.

There are doubts as to whether the numbers attributed to covid are proven as well.

Exactly. Great point.

The whole live and well thing is not the issue. It would make no sense to put out a vaccine or antidote....whatever you want to call it...that would kill you on the spot....things would come to a halt very quickly. Much better for the effects to show up years later after most had already taken it. The proof is in the pudding. Time will tell. People take it, people don't take it, means nothing to me. Its been out for months now and it has only killed so many people.

Exactly, why should it matter to anybody else whether or not you take the vaccine? It should be a personal decision.

True conspiracies or the imaginations gone wild.....We have a communist president now....end of the imagination and the country is going south! Hell.

I like to say the proofs in the pudding...,.In democrat run cities, people have been dying in large numbers. All masked up and social distancing and vaccines, and still dying. Some say they feel comfortable intentionally spreading the virus in those cites. They would not get prosecuted even if they got caught. We had a group arrive all dressed in black and before it was all over with they were chasing after the police for protection....it was hilarious! They were arrested.

In my area between January of last year and October the hospital had zero Covid patients....for months....we had a few last October, but that is over with. Restrictions on work and schools and restaurants lasted for a month or so. We do not pay that much attention to it. We had a fair last week and the town turned out....you can see no concern for Covid.

View attachment 14799

Another quick point that I believe that @Devin Wintch already made,.. those who pass away that took the vaccine,.. it could possibly be only a coincidence. I'm certainly not worried about it. Far too many other things on my mind right now that I have to deal with.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What a horrible way to see Amigo.

What do you see God saying to those who died due to having received the "vaccine"?
Well since there aren't any.... probably not much. Anybody claiming that someone died from a coronavirus vaccine is a liar. Pure and simple liar...no ifs, ands, or buts about it....they are liars. And those who are claiming that vaccines kill people are causing a placebo effect when people do get vaccinated so they are in truth murderers...
That's right....anti vaxxers are murderers. Pure and simple murderers.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
20210507_170548.jpg
Another quick point that I believe that @Devin Wintch already made,.. those who pass away that took the vaccine,.. it could possibly be only a coincidence. I'm certainly not worried about it. Far too many other things on my mind right now that I have to deal with.

Absolutely....It a personal choice....period.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I find that those who refused to wear a mask to protect those they came in contact with are the same ones who are now antivaxxers....

First they were super spreaders who infected and killed thousands....now they want people to not get vaccinated and die that way too. Or telling people that vaccines are bad to the point where people die because they believed the vaccines were poison.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And I find that those who refused to wear a mask to protect those they came in contact with are the same ones who are now antivaxxers....
Do you recall that Fraudulent Fauci himself had said at one time that masks were only for the sick, not the healthy? Since then he has flip-flopped a hundred times because no one locked him up for fraud and treason. He makes things up as he goes along because he know that no one has the guts to arrest him.

Studies have shown that masks are TOTALLY USELESS. So if you enjoy virtue signaling (like Biden and Harris) keep wearing your mask. But as far as protecting yourself or others, it is a total joke.

Physicians: ‘Masks don’t control viruses, they control you,’ ‘pandemic is over’

Physicians: ‘Masks don’t control viruses, they control you,’ ‘pandemic is over’

Taodeching

Apr 8, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've seen the article on that, some 3,000 people have died in the US after taking the vaccine. It was data from a survey that can be modified by normal people. The information didn't prove that the vaccine was the cause of the 3,000 deaths. It was people that are ill informed that report this statistic. It's not grounded in fact.

Yep. It's a public database and many people are lying and post obscene things. Anti-vaxxers love it because they think it makes them right, but it just makes them more unbelievable

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

First they were super spreaders who infected and killed thousands....now they want people to not get vaccinated and die that way too. Or telling people that vaccines are bad to the point where people die because they believed the vaccines were poison.

Super spreaders?....that is a joke! Such a concept....fear mongering and control. As you can see from the photos, no concern for Covid and no Covid. They want to take your life away from you and they think they can do it because people are cowards. You what an example of what a super spreader is....New York governor putting Covid patients in nursing homes....6000 dead.... when there was a fully equipped hospital ship setup for Covid in the harbor. That is a super spreader. So many lies, so much deception and disinformation so much incompetency. And they want you to trust them! And really when come right down to it, in the real, virtually no concern for life. All political wrangling for the progressive movement toward communism....

Taodeching

Apr 8, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well since there aren't any.... probably not much. Anybody claiming that someone died from a coronavirus vaccine is a liar. Pure and simple liar...no ifs, ands, or buts about it....they are liars. And those who are claiming that vaccines kill people are causing a placebo effect when people do get vaccinated so they are in truth murderers...
That's right....anti vaxxers are murderers. Pure and simple murderers.

Amen and not true believers either

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well since there aren't any.... probably not much. Anybody claiming that someone died from a coronavirus vaccine is a liar. Pure and simple liar...no ifs, ands, or buts about it....they are liars. And those who are claiming that vaccines kill people are causing a placebo effect when people do get vaccinated so they are in truth murderers...That's right....anti vaxxers are murderers. Pure and simple murderers.
Looks like you are the liar, since you are denying facts.

You have been lying all along about this "pandemic". Now you are lying about the deaths resulting from bogus vaccines. VAERS is the official reporting website for CDC. Here are the adverse events to date:
upload_2021-5-11_21-7-10.pngupload_2021-5-11_21-7-10.png

And here are the deaths (3,905 or almost 4,000, not including AstraZeneca vaccine). And then there are the "life threatening" numbers also:

upload_2021-5-11_21-8-29.pngupload_2021-5-11_21-8-29.png

Last edited:

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Just for the record there have been blood clots that have resulted in a few deaths in the U.K, and I know a couple of people who developed blood clots ( but were treated and are fine ). So to call anyone who claims this to be a liar is not being realistic. I have had the vaccine, but that doesn’t mean I am going to deny the reality that some have reacted to it and sadly passed away.
Equally that needs to be the reality for those who don’t believe that Covid kills, it is a fact that it does and has. There are truths on both sides of the arguments.
Sadly April I think you lined yourself up for backlash with the OP, it’s vey similar to those who believe covid is not ‘ that bad ‘ because they personally don’t know anyone who has passed away and were ok and recovered themselves. They presume that is proof that no solution to the problem is needed.
However it is also a reality that this is being used, it’s an opportunity and people in power with selfish motives use every opportunity the can get........

It’s not about one side being completely right and the other side completely wrong. All the while that is believed arguments will continue because it becomes a battle to prove it and have the last word.

Rita

Reactions: Amazed@grace

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hamster thumb up.jpg
Just for the record there have been blood clots that have resulted in a few deaths in the U.K, and I know a couple of people who developed blood clots ( but were treated and are fine ). So to call anyone who claims this to be a liar is not being realistic. I have had the vaccine, but that doesn’t mean I am going to deny the reality that some have reacted to it and sadly passed away.
Equally that needs to be the reality for those who don’t believe that Covid kills, it is a fact that it does and has. There are truths on both sides of the arguments.
Sadly April I think you lined yourself up for backlash with the OP, it’s vey similar to those who believe covid is not ‘ that bad ‘ because they personally don’t know anyone who has passed away and were ok and recovered themselves. They presume that is proof that no solution to the problem is needed.
However it is also a reality that this is being used, it’s an opportunity and people in power with selfish motives use every opportunity the can get........

It’s not about one side being completely right and the other side completely wrong. All the while that is believed arguments will continue because it becomes a battle to prove it and have the last word.

Rita

You get a double thumbs up Rita.

Reactions: Rita

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If this were truly a personal issue, no one's business whether or not someone got the mRNA vaccine no one would post a thread about having gotten the mRNA vaccine.
Not criticized reports of attributed deaths due to the vaccine as all being a conspiracy of lies.
My error was entering into a flamebait thread. I should have seen this for what it is.
My apologies to all but the offenders. You, need prayer.

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Rita
Well said.
A client of mine, many years now, lost their son to this vaccine.
I didn't say anything before because the flames of conspiracy and liar was personal, given I also was close with the clients family.

This thread is a shame.:(

Love the hamster picture. lol