Proof That All Of It Is Conspiracy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Well said.
A client of mine, many years now, lost their son to this vaccine.
I didn't say anything before because the flames of conspiracy and liar was personal, given I also was close with the clients family.

This thread is a shame.:(

Love the hamster picture. lol
So sorry to hear of your clients loss, I must admit I felt the same when we lost 11 at our care home in two weeks following a covid outbreak. When many on here continued to claim it was just flu - it hit deep because I was seeing it unfold first hand.
It’s as if personal testimony and experience is simply ignored xxxxx
Rita

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So sorry to hear of your clients loss, I must admit I felt the same when we lost 11 at our care home in two weeks following a covid outbreak. When many on here continued to claim it was just flu - it hit deep because I was seeing it unfold first hand.
It’s as if personal testimony and experience is simply ignored xxxxx
Rita
((((hugs))))
I'm sorry to read you experienced the loss of so many. :(
Understandable the reticence to reveal knowing of people who have died during this pandemic.
Covid-19 is the flu virus on steroids.

I do believe it was lab- enhanced as many say. And I think also that the engineering was done to accommodate the later "hope" that would arrive as the never before approved, mRNA"vaccine".

My husband knows a man who lost his son to covid-19. The boy was a strong athlete and very healthy.
They thought he had the flu. He was 22. :(

May God's peace surround those lost in your care facility, every single one, and too precious Stephen and Marcus. Beloved son of Terri and Virgil. Amen.

And "if" this is an engineered system to install a Eugenics program on a global scale, may God in his vengeance and in the name of justice for all victims of it, find them and make those responsible answer for their evil genocidal agenda.
In Jesus mighty name, Amen!

Last edited:
Reactions: Rita

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well said.
I didn't say anything before because the flames of conspiracy and liar was personal, given I also was close with the clients family.

Yeah the picture is cute and sorry for your loss as I don't deny that that actually happened, but whether or not it was related to the vaccine or it's just a coincidence is difficult to say. Btw,.. you have annoyed me and frustrated me and I won't apologize to you for what I've said but I will apologize to you for how I said it since there was no reason to give you attitude about it. I was going to ask @Josho to close this thread originally since the majority of people in this thread haven't been acting like brothers and sisters in Christ however maybe we can continue to keep it open if we all just calm down and learn to agree to disagree peacefully. Since this is where the thread has currently seemed to have gone.

deepend (1).jpg

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well said.

I do not see to much craziness going on here.
And it is a good forum to post what people are actually seeing.
It is an age of speculation when you cannot trust what the media puts outs.
We all have seen the horrors of the BLM riots, from coast to coast, and no one has lifted a finger to prosecute them.
But if someone takes up arms to protect themselves and their property, they try to prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law, even though no shots were fired. We have all seen the dishonesty and pollical wrangling with the handling of this Corona virus, that has cost thousands of lives. Are we really surprised that people are reaching out for information to explain it. It does not matter what website or media that someone posts....you never know whether it is true or a lie.
It is a crazy time where evil runs amuck.
But we can share. I can give photos of my area proving that life goes on as normal because we are not going to put up with those that spread the virus intentionally. I am living a little over a hour away from St. Louis which is a war zone...I mean a real war zone and that town is full of death and Covid.
It is not like I live on another planet...but people here are not cowards and they will not put up with craziness that they have forced on other people. I know that my area is not the only area. Out west you have states that have rejected this non-sense.
Through all this, my grandchild missed two weeks of school....the rest of it, he was in school classes without any deaths to children.
Not everybody can move....some are stuck in drug ridden, war torn, and virus filled cities, huddled down in their homes.
But some can move....we can give them an idea of were the safe areas are, where the jobs are.
We can tell them about the vaccines, they and their friends have taken.
Nearly every vaccine has a death rate or affects...off the top of my head, was it the Small Pox or Chicken Pox, vaccine that years later we found out causes shingles?
If we are honest with each other, we can add an element of truth.

Last edited:

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not see to much craziness going on here.
And it is a good forum to post what people are actually seeing.
It is an age of speculation when you cannot trust what the media puts outs.
We all have seen the horrors of the BLM riots, from coast to coast, and no one has lifted a finger to prosecute them.
But if someone takes up arms to protect themselves and their property, they try to prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law, even though no shots were fired. We have all seen the dishonesty and pollical wrangling with the handling of this Corona virus, that has cost thousands of lives. Are we really surprised that people are reaching out for information to explain it. It does not matter what website or media that someone posts....you never know whether it is true or a lie.
It is a crazy time where evil runs amuck.
But we can share. I can give photos of my area proving that life goes on as normal because we are not going to put up with those that spread the virus intentionally. I am living a little over a hour away from St. Louis which is a war zone...I mean a real war zone and that town is full of death and Covid.
It is not like I live on another planet...but people here are not cowards and they will not put up with craziness that they have forced on other people. I know that my area is not the only area. Out west you have states that have rejected this non-sense.
Through all this, my grandchild missed two weeks of school....the rest of it, he was in school classes without any deaths to children.
Not everybody can move....some are stuck in drug ridden, war torn, and virus filled cities, huddled down in their homes.
But some can move....we can give them an idea of were the safe areas are, where the jobs are.
We can tell them about the vaccines, they and their friends have taken.
Nearly every vaccine has a death rate or affects...off the top of my head, was it the Small Pox vaccine that years later we found out causes shingles?
If we are honest with each other, we can add an element of truth.
Amen. That is why we should be always on guard against those dedicated to dispelling truth.

It was Chickenpox vaccine that can lead to shingles outbreak.

The virus, BLM, Antifa, lockdown, civil rights violations, mask mandates, mask shaming, all smack of a bad sci-fi thriller, don't you think?
Like a composite of what makes for television horror programming now.
I think both small and large screen projects are often a means of readying society for what is about to befall us.
Those powers that rule the world scheme. Yet, they know the slave species,us, always outnumber them.
They have to control us somehow. Visual, audio,or chemical manipulation.

‘Plandemic’ Movie Video Removed by YouTube: WATCH | Heavy.com

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And even though I have agreed to disagree with all the anti-vacciners, they'll certainly be surprised with nothing happens to me. As nothing has and nothing will in that regard.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyways, reactions to vaccines are liable to happen anytime and it's unfortunate to the amount of people happens to even though it's a rather small number.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And even though I have agreed to disagree with all the anti-vacciners, they'll certainly be surprised with nothing happens to me. As nothing has and nothing will in that regard.

I am not on a campaign to convince people not to get vaccinated. I think you know that. I do believe people should have an opportunity to make an informed choice. Unfortunately I do not think that is possible.

I have a few reasons for not being vaccinated, I do not trust their intent for the vaccines nor there intelligence to make them.
Then there is the fact that I am not a vaccine person...I do not take the flu vaccine.

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not on a campaign to convince people not to get vaccinated. I think you know that. I do believe people should have an opportunity to make an informed choice. Unfortunately I do not think that is possible.

Oh I already know that and I never said you were,.. but I did make an informed choice.

Well I don't know for sure. Has anybody looked that up?

Yes, I just did and posted the article remember?

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh I already know that and I never said you were,.. but I did make an informed choice.

Yes, I just did and posted the article remember?

No no no...can you get true information? I am sure you looked into it. Lots of disinformation out there.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which vaccine are you talking about?
The Covid vaccines.
I am not trying to cause you concern.
I just do not trust them, and I do not do any vaccines.
That is just me.
Like I say, time will tell.
We have had people on this forum that have taken the vaccine....and I trust that more than anything that the media is going to put out. No one on the forum has reported growing a third leg....LOL

JazzyJeff15

May 12, 2021
Connecticut
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My belief is that the vaccine seems safe for most people but some people have had very bad reactions and others have even died, unfortunately. I have yet to hear anything about a common denominator in every negative case

I prefer to wait it out another year or maybe 2 but i have no problem with anyone that thinks the vaccines are safe. I also have no problem with anyone that doesnt think they're safe. We all think differently, the only thing im not a fan of is people shaming others for their opinions on the vaccine

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My belief is that the vaccine seems safe for most people but some people have had very bad reactions and others have even died, unfortunately. I have yet to hear anything about a common denominator in every negative case

I prefer to wait it out another year or maybe 2 but i have no problem with anyone that thinks the vaccines are safe. I also have no problem with anyone that doesnt think they're safe. We all think differently, the only thing im not a fan of is people shaming others for their opinions on the vaccine

Agreed.

As they say cool beans.
Now you will tell us if you start to grow a third leg...right

Yeah,... Lol :p

Reactions: JazzyJeff15