Proof: You were only forgiven of your past sins!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

D

Dave L

ah, we forgive you ok, just keep changing the subject and you won't ever have to face the truth i guess

how many ppl here told you that already, do you think? Up to 20 yet?
If a person does not believe in the trinity, they worship a false Christ. And this ends the debate once and for all.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you a JW? Unitarian? The Way International?
No to all of that. Quit your deflection. Your continual refusal to answer a basic question about your faith is giving me the are incapable of answering it. I don't want to think that, but impression is now coming through at screaming-levels volumes. Here's the question again, in bold--

Why do you place the popular vote of sinners above Christ? Are you too not commanded to have no Gods before Him?
The reason I'm saying that your placing the popular vote of sinners above Christ:
-You comments of essentially: if a person study God's Words and prays to Him, and comes to a disagreement with manmade documents, then you automatically assume they know neither scripture nor God. This stance places the men who made those documents above God's Word and God Himself.
- You constant referral back to popular vote for authority and lack of talking about God & His Words.

D

Dave L

No to all of that. Quit your deflection. Your continual refusal to answer a basic question about your faith is giving me the are incapable of answering it. I don't want to think that, but impression is now coming through at screaming-levels volumes. Here's the question again, in bold--

Why do you place the popular vote of sinners above Christ? Are you too not commanded to have no Gods before Him?
The reason I'm saying that your placing the popular vote of sinners above Christ:
-You comments of essentially: if a person study God's Words and prays to Him, and comes to a disagreement with manmade documents, then you automatically assume they know neither scripture nor God. This stance places the men who made those documents above God's Word and God Himself.
- You constant referral back to popular vote for authority and lack of talking about God & His Words.
I'm just saying it appears you have something to hide when it comes to whether or not you believe the trinity doctrine is true or not. To deny the trinity is sure proof in the eyes of most Christians that a person follows a different Christ.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
If a person does not believe in the trinity, they worship a false Christ. And this ends the debate once and for all.
there was never a debate to begin with Dave, if you worship a pantheon you are either a pagan or a Catholic, and this negates the need for a debate once and for all, x2.

D

Dave L

there was never a debate to begin with Dave, if you need a pantheon you are a pagan or a Catholic, and this negates the need for a debate once and for all, x2.
There's no debate if we do not speak the same language.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I'm just saying it appears you have something to hide when it comes to whether or not you believe the trinity doctrine is true or not. To deny the trinity is sure proof in the eyes of most Christians that a person follows a different Christ.
you are hilarious though, ok. I think you have managed to not reply to a single post in this thread, ima go look now just for kicks lol

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the last time I'm going to ask my question before I conclude, due to overwhelming evidence, that you really don't have an answer to my question.

D

Dave L

This is the last time I'm going to ask my question before I conclude, due to overwhelming evidence, that you really don't have an answer to my question.

I'm just saying, if you do not believe the trinity doctrine, we have nothing to discuss.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm just saying, if you do not believe the trinity doctrine, we have nothing to discuss.
My conclusion due to overwhelming evidence: Dave doesn't have an answer to my question. He does indeed worship the sinners over God and doesn't know why. He's also a troll and not worth my time.

D

Dave L

My conclusion due to overwhelming evidence: Dave doesn't have an answer to my question. He does indeed worship the sinners over God and doesn't know why. He's also a troll and not worth my time.
It speaks volumes and I've proven my point if you are anti-trinitarian. Case closed.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It speaks volumes and I've proven my point if you are anti-trinitarian. Case closed.
Hint: I do indeed fully acknowledge divinity of Christ. He is indeed God, the Son of God to be more specific. He, the Father, and the Spirit are three different persons in one God.

I worship God, not sinners. It deeply saddens me that you elevate sinners the way you do. I wish only that you will grow closer to God and dive deeper into prayer with Him and study of His words.

Reactions: Dave L