Prophetic Timeline?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nonsense.

Then you didn't create this thread to talk about prophecy.
You're way waaaay off, Chris. I've put up with you too long. And you're not a prophet, nor are you an interpreter of dreams.

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are FILLED with excuses for their failed prophecies!:rolleyes:
That's The Greatest Reason to put them ALL on "ignore," as the last century and a
half EVERY one of them that have tried prophesying, calculating, and Guessing
have had an Absolutely Astounding Success Rate Of Zero, Zip, Zilch, Nada %!!

So, I recommend, Just Stay With God, And His Word Of Truth = 100%!!!
Amen?

Bible Answer For Confusing church Bewilderment!

GRACE And Peace...

Last edited:
Reactions: marks

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, Scott, there is such a thing as a prophetic timeline. The issue is, how well do people know what it is. In this case, the individual in question thinks God's timeline is somehow "off."

That's taking error to a new level, Lol.
The timeline belongs to God. He doesn't make mistakes about prophecy. He knows the end from the beginning. He's not going to have an "oopsie" as if something happened that He knew nothing about and plans changed. lol THAT is RIDICULOUS!!

There is no place in scripture that gives prophets permission to prophesy out of their own mental ability and get it wrong while pinning His name on it.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'd say don't turn your back on that prophet.

Luke 12:45 But suppose that servant says in his heart, 'My master will be a long time in coming,' and he begins to beat the menservants and maidservants, and to eat and drink and get drunk.

Just kidding. I believe the above verse is about the false prophet who persecutes the saints in Israel.
You had it right the first time.

If one takes a serious look at that Luke 12:45 passage with the knowledge that Jesus referring to the generation of that time, told them "the things which must shortly take place", saying “Surely I am coming quickly.

Then Paul follows up with foretelling "strong delusion" for believing a "lie."

Surely that is what has become of us.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're way waaaay off, Chris. I've put up with you too long.

You've put up with me...

Since you won't answer this in private, and also insist on dragging things out in public, the truth is I invited you to this forum and did everything I could to support you and defend you to others from even before you got here. I alerted numerous members and even the staff that you would be coming, and to welcome you warmly. I then put up with you being insulting to me privately, and then even publicly, and here again yet another time, despite being patient with you.

It would appear this is what I get in return.

Regardless of your opinion, I will continue to prophecy and interpret dreams publicly, whether you can "put up with it" or not.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no place in scripture that gives prophets permission to prophesy out of their own mental ability and get it wrong while pinning His name on it.

And according to this logic there is no place for an interpreter of scripture to use his mind either.

Try reading the Bible without having learned how to read, sister. That's going to work out REAL well.

"Apples to oranges" you might say? No, and that's yet again another uninformed and ignorant opinion coming from someone who assumes to know what she is talking about when she doesn't.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, absolutely. But many who profess Christ don't even know Him. I'm seeing that on this forum, as many don't even believe in the true Christ on the Bible. (Jesus Christ, the Word made flesh, who is Emanuel, God with us.) I pray they'll come to faith, as they aren't serving the true God.

Tell me, sister. Did you pick up the ability to respond to that post of his because you never learned how to read and just said, "Lord, I'm gonna let you just tell me what those scribbles all mean." Great, well-thought out plan.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've received prophecy that have come true and I have never received a timeline. Except for one instance when an angel told me what my father would be serving me for breakfast the next day.

Anyways, beware of false prophets and predictions of the end and Christ's coming.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The timeline belongs to God. He doesn't make mistakes about prophecy. He knows the end from the beginning. He's not going to have an "oopsie" as if something happened that He knew nothing about and plans changed. lol THAT is RIDICULOUS!!

Yeah, that's ridiculous. It's also ridiculous trying to figure out what was posted in response to, or why, LoL.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dreams might not have a timeline either, like Pharaohs dream and interpreted by Joseph. It was just to shortly come to pass. And that is usually what I get in personal prophecies that I have received. They shortly come to pass:

Genesis 41:32 And for that the dream was doubled unto Pharaoh twice; it is because the thing is established by God, and God will shortly bring it to pass.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's The Greatest Reason to put them ALL on "ignore," as the last century and a
half EVERY one of them that have tried prophesying, calculating, and Guessing
have had an Absolutely Astounding Success Rate Of Zero, Zip, Zilch, Nada %!!

So, I recommend, Just Stay With God, And His Word Of Truth = 100%!!!
Amen?

Bible Answer For Confusing church Bewilderment!

GRACE And Peace...

You wouldn't want to do this, Grace. Maybe you are a cessationist, in which case I might have a hard time convincing you, but scripture states very clearly that in the end-times the Lord will pour out His Spirit upon all flesh, and our sons and daughters will prophesy, and our young men will see visions, and our old men will dream dreams. This is a promise to the end-time church, and you don't want to discard the good simply because of the bad.

God bless, and think about it. There's enough bad teaching and bad teachers out there already, so the more we have that actually teach the truth on matters, the better it will be for the body of Christ in our times.
- H

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Chris, you can stop messaging me. I'm not putting up with this mess. I am sorry (not so much) that your feelings are hurt so you've resorted to attacking me and lashing out with unfounded insults. Truth is truth ...God doesn't lie and His prophecies are true and sure. He doesn't give prophecies that don't come to pass. If you're speaking "prophecy" it better dang well be accurate!! (Or it wasn't from God.)

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Chris, you can stop messaging me. I'm not putting up with this mess. I am sorry (not so much) that your feelings are hurt so you've resorted to attacking me and lashing out with unfounded insults. Truth is truth ...God doesn't lie and His prophecies are true and sure. He doesn't give prophecies that don't come to pass. If you're speaking "prophecy" it better dang well be accurate!! (Or it wasn't from God.)

I have stopped messaging you. And I was responding to your posts, nothing more.

If you don't want responses in public, then stop posting me.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have stopped messaging you. And I was responding to your posts, nothing more.

If you don't want responses in public, then stop posting me.
You quoted me first and I replied. Back on ignore...