propitiation by His blood, through faith

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What baby? I don't understand your question.

It is very obvious that she was speaking about KING DAVID when he lost his baby .....she even quoted a bit of the verse there.

I "think" she is a she...but maybe she is a he... :D

I dislike none gender avatars...but in this day and age...I guess it is very PC !!!!

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But why nit-pick Jesus, ...Christ. Jesus Christ, Christ Jesus. o_O
Why muddy the water?

Jesus IS the Anointed One...which is what Christ means...anointed one. Paul spoke of "CHRIST in you...he didn't say " Jesus in you".

I guess I don't understand ...where you are going with this...

It was a specific case.
When I post the words that everybody knows are Jesus' words...the question and the statement is ignored. And verses are used to contradict the sound words of Jesus Himself.

Now I know that some people here are against Jesus all the while saying they know Him. Most will be too afraid to see it. There are many false doctrines out there and many false witnesses to Christ.

A forum like this attracts all kinds of fish. So then sharks come too.

Reactions: faithfulness

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never question the judgment of God. He can make things right by going back and forth in time forever if it was possible for Him to make a mistake....which He can't.

This is a basic building block to a relationship with God. Trust.

Lean not on your understanding. Be careful who you listen to here. Abide in the words of Jesus...

1 Tim 6:3 If anyone teaches another doctrine and disagrees with the sound words of our Lord Jesus Christ and with godly teaching, 4 he is conceited and understands nothing. Instead, he has an unhealthy interest in controversies and semantics, out of which come envy, strife, abusive talk, evil suspicions,

...and a very pessimistic outlook.

And that is what I am doing. God said one must be born of water and Spirit to enter into the kingdom of God. The earth was baptized with water and then the earth is baptized with Fire. Flesh can not save. The Old Covenant could not save. The flood was pre-baptism of Fire. I just asked if when Jesus Christ descended to proclaim victory over death to those sometime disobedient in the days of Noah... why is it man deems it is impossible it was the sinners(disobedient) without the Ark? Why is the first choice to leave them without? Psalm 29:12 "The LORD sits upon the flood; yea, the LORD sits as King forever."

I don't doubt God or His mercy. It is not a sin to ask.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It is very obvious that she was speaking about KING DAVID when he lost his baby .....she even quoted a bit of the verse there.

I "think" she is a she...but maybe she is a he... :D

I dislike none gender avatars...but in this day and age...I guess it is very PC !!!!

This computer stuff can be hard to communicate with. In person, you can read body language and facial expressions. And eye avoidance and such.

But here...you can't tell exactly why a person ignores, obfuscates, deflects and otherwise disguises what amounts to a lack of faith.

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Matthew 12: 36-37 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Romans 3:13 "Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:"

Mark 16:18 "They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them;..."

Can we drink poison down as if there is no sting to it, and it will not harm us? Do our words justify, or condemn us?
Why ask you? Because I've seen you drink poison as if there is no hurt to it.
tbh i like your way better, or at least i can see the fruit in that :)

Reactions: VictoryinJesus

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You cannot see his post about babies and the ark. Sorry for the confusion but I am answering posts you are not seeing.

It would be much easier if you hit the "quote" button , the he would know which post you had just read.
Plus, whenever you correctly hit the quote button then a person gets an ALERT so then they can respond to you. And the rest of us are not confused as to who you are speaking to. :)

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And that is what I am doing. God said one must be born of water and Spirit to enter into the kingdom of God. The earth was baptized with water and then the earth is baptized with Fire. Flesh can not save. The Old Covenant could not save. The flood was pre-baptism of Fire. I just asked if when Jesus Christ descended to proclaim victory over death to those sometime disobedient in the days of Noah... why is it man deems it is impossible it was the sinners(disobedient) without the Ark? Why is the first choice to leave them without? Psalm 29:12 "The LORD sits upon the flood; yea, the LORD sits as King forever."

I don't doubt God or His mercy. It is not a sin to ask.

OK. In the NC...many people are allowed into the "ark" which is Christ. But in the end...the same result will take place. The unworthy will be "spit out." And that among they who believe they are saved.

The same thing happened on the journey from Egypt. All the people that rebelled against God...God was done with. But Moses pleaded for mercy....which was granted. But the same thing happened as would have. God swore that those people would not enter into His rest....and they didn't.

So today we have more than one version of Jesus.

But in the end there will still be as few as ever before. It just looks different. it has fooled many people that it seems that salvation is so easy...just accept God's free gift...do God a favour and accept Jesus...He is begging you.

But on judgment day....it will look like the days of Noah.

Mat. 24:37"For the coming of the Son of Man will be just like the days of Noah."

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This computed stuff can be hard to communicate with. In person, you can read body language and facial expressions. And eye avoidance and such.

But here...you can't tell exactly why a person ignores, obfuscates, deflects and otherwise disguises what amounts to a lack of faith.

:D
I just asked her to use the quote feature so we all know who she is responding to..or about... otherwise it get confusing.
And at my age it doesn't take much to confuse me!!! ;)

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
:D
I just asked her to use the quote feature so we all know who she is responding to..or about... otherwise it get confusing.
And at my age it doesn't take much to confuse me!!! ;)

OK...I'm slowly getting there too....s l o w l y...:rolleyes:

Reactions: Nancy

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I will some day go to where he is

is not quite the same thing fwiw

Oh come on...WHY?

If my husband is in the back room and " I go in there" then I am seeing him.
David was clear....his baby had died...he knew it was with God..so he said ..."Okay God is not going to heal my baby and give him back to me...but one day I will die and go to him..."

There is no other way to read it!! o_O

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK. In the NC...many people are allowed into the "ark" which is Christ. But in the end...the same result will take place. The unworthy will be "spit out." And that among they who believe they are saved.

The same thing happened on the journey from Egypt. All the people that rebelled against God...God was done with. But Moses pleaded for mercy....which was granted. But the same thing happened as would have. God swore that those people would not enter into His rest....and they didn't.

So today we have more than one version of Jesus.

But in the end there will still be as few as ever before. It just looks different. it has fooled many people that it seems that salvation is so easy...just accept God's free gift...do God a favour and accept Jesus...He is begging you.

But on judgment day....it will look like the days of Noah.

Mat. 24:37"For the coming of the Son of Man will be just like the days of Noah."

Yes, and as you quote quite often He came not for the righteous but for the sinners. And His desire is mercy not sacrifice. So I may be totally out of line but I asked how deep does His mercy go? The just for the unjust.

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It would be much easier if you hit the "quote" button , the he would know which post you had just read.
Plus, whenever you correctly hit the quote button then a person gets an ALERT so then they can respond to you. And the rest of us are not confused as to who you are speaking to. :)

Yes,sorry. I was a little wound up. He will go on saying babies that die go to hell or whatever nonsense. But I had to refute it for the comfort of any grieving parents. And he will probably go on ignoring davi d too, but I will put the verse there for others he may distress that God has no intention of distressing over it. Sorry I'm unruly when wound up.

Reactions: Nancy

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes, and as you quote quite often He came not for the righteous but for the sinners. And His desire is mercy not sacrifice. So I may be totally out of line but I asked how deep does His mercy go? The just for the unjust.

You only find out by following Him. At least in this world.

But contrary to what many teach...God will have mercy on all who are merciful...the humble, the meek, they who didn't judge but were understanding and forgiving of others. So if we forgive others...we will also be forgiven.