protection of believers in india

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
There have been over 300 attacks against Christians and their churches and prayer halls, primarily in northern India, states Aakar Patel.

27photo1.jpg

Reactions: Dosia and dev553344

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There have been over 300 attacks against Christians and their churches and prayer halls, primarily in northern India, states Aakar Patel.

27photo1.jpg

This is so sad but, not surprising. Christian persecution will get worse, and much more so in the Western world.

God help these people, we pray you keep your church from harm and give them mighty strength THROUGH all of this, amen.
God is good, still. He doesn't change...we trust even unto the death.

Dosia

Jan 24, 2021
Manitoba
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
God I pray for the people who are being persecuted. May You protect them from attacks of non believers, and ask that You convict their hearts and turn them all into believers so the Church can grow and Christianity will be accepted in their nation, and Jesus can be magnified, In Jesus Name, Amen

Reactions: My Dreams