Protection Until I Move

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

al1998

May 25, 2021
Miami
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello,
I have been dealing with a very difficult situation for quite some time. A few years ago, I had to move in with a group of individuals. My family had no where else to go. I had to end up leaving this place because the amount of bullying that I experienced from the individuals within the home was too intense. However, I did not have anywhere to take my cats and they ended up having to stay outside in an area of the house where there is a den/patio. My cats have had to remain in cages during their time staying at this home. Every single day, I feed them twice a day (once in the day time and once at night). Most of the time, when I come to this house, I have to deal with someone that lives there making rude comments or doing something to make me uncomfortable for being there. I'm not sure if I posted about my background of being involved with the occult on this forum, however, during the time that I was being delivered from that experience, the bullying that I dealt with from these individuals got way more intense than it had ever been. I have since been delivered and I thought that everything was fine, but they have begun doing things to make me feel increasingly more uncomfortable whenever I go to the home.

I would not be alarmed if it wasn't for the fact that the things that they are doing are very intimidating and, sometimes, dangerous toward my pets. I have nowhere else to take my cats but I really am fearful of them being there. I will be relocating from this area on July 5th so I will be leaving this place soon. However, until then, please pray for my pets and please pray for me. I honestly believed that the reason for the attacks being as intense as they were had to with the spiritual warfare that I was dealing with because of the spiritual doors that I had opened, but now I see that it's something more. These people just want to harm me. Please pray for me.

Reactions: Mayflower

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
...praying for you and your animals @al1998. animated-praying-smiley-image-0017.gif I know that God will not leave you or forsake you. He has bought you this far [out of this darkness and into his light] and he will continue to protect you in the future. He has a plan for your life and will fulfill it. You may think that you have been on your own through these experiences but you haven't. PS. Your animals will stay as safe as you have been because God cares as much about your animals as you do.

food-for-thought.jpg

al1998

May 25, 2021
Miami
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello,
Thank you to everyone who has responded. I appreciate your prayers and I pray that God would bless each one of you for caring enough to send kind messages. Please continue to pray for me. The bullying has not stopped. The behavior that these people have displayed toward me is really starting to weigh down on me. I am beginning to get physically, emotionally and spiritually weary.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello,
Thank you to everyone who has responded. I appreciate your prayers and I pray that God would bless each one of you for caring enough to send kind messages. Please continue to pray for me. The bullying has not stopped. The behavior that these people have displayed toward me is really starting to weigh down on me. I am beginning to get physically, emotionally and spiritually weary.
Continuing to pray!

Reactions: amigo de christo

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello,

Will add you to my prayer list