Protestant Apostasy Pending?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is not going to go down well with many, but it must be said.
In the early 4th century Constantine the Great, claiming a personal Christian faith, became Emperor of the western Roman Empire. After the previous Emperor Galerius had declared persecution to cease, Constantine officially restoring rights and privileges to Christians, promoting Christians to public office, and favoring the church with legislation in their favor, exemptions from taxes in some cases, turned the whole Christian landscape on its head, yet was the catalyst for the establishment of the greatest apostasy in Christian history, the RCC.
Today, we have a new emperor on the throne of western civilization, Donald Trump. He also has turned the tide of anti-Christian political leanings into a positive favortism, promising to restore the rights of free speech, re-establish Christian privileges which of recent times been eroded away by political correctness and liberalism, Trump and Constantine seem to be sharing a number of parallels.
Constantine's Edict of Milan was particularly interesting, officially restoring religious freedom, even to returning property previously confiscated. Constantine also ordered the publication of Bibles, and officially established Sunday as a day of rest, closing businesses and shutting down commerce, except for agricultural work. I can imagine how joyous the church must have been at these announcements, except among the more discerning. Many however would have been openly celebrating Constantine's rise to power, and thanking God for His great mercies in sending the church such a wonderful savior. Does this remind you of anything happening today?
For over 120 years the Seventh Day Adventist church has been teaching that before the second coming, a Sunday law will be established in America and the world, directly undermining God's 4th commandment. This Sunday law will be in conjunction with the re-establishment of the Roman Papacy as a world dictatorial superpower, with its Pope at its head.
Trump has sworn to tear up the Johnson Amendment, which in the 1950s curtailed the preaching of politics from the pulpit, on pain of incurring tax penalties. Trump has promoted many professing Christians to his cabinet, the Catholic Mike Pence being the most prominent, but a council of advisors made up of many church leaders has been announced also.
So before all you Christians start celebrating that Trump is somehow God's man and the church's future secured due to his rising to power, think on the parallels, and what became of the church under Constantine's aegis. The separation of church and state disappeared. Roman Catholicism soon became the state religion, to the exclusion of all others. Paganism officially entered the church by way of Sunday, among other heresies....persecution ceased to be implemented by the state, but was then undertaken by the church...force was used to compel worship and submission to the Popes. All these things our church has been teaching for 120 years to be repeated but on a global scale. Far from leading the church into freedom, Trump has the potential for leading the church into its greatest apostasy.

What is this POWER you think Trump has to dictate what others MUST DO?

Trump's POWER is limited to; the LIMITED POWER of the OFFICE he serves.

Trump REVEALING his OWN convictions is simply him Revealing, his OWN convictions regarding the Lord, political correctness, taking care of oneself reaps greater than a burden, and on and on.

If one does not like or agree with Trumps convictions, so what? There is no requirement ANYONE must like or agree with other men.

God Bless,
Taken

B

brakelite

What is this POWER you think Trump has to dictate what others MUST DO?

Trump's POWER is limited to; the LIMITED POWER of the OFFICE he serves.

Trump REVEALING his OWN convictions is simply him Revealing, his OWN convictions regarding the Lord, political correctness, taking care of oneself reaps greater than a burden, and on and on.

If one does not like or agree with Trumps convictions, so what? There is no requirement ANYONE must like or agree with other men.

God Bless,
Taken
Of course you are correct. It cannot be Trump alone, just as it wasn't Constantine alone. What I am hoping to reveal are the dangers inherent in any religion having too much say in politics. Paganism has as one of its characteristics a union of the priesthood with the state power which then implements the laws upholding the religion. This we saw in a marked way throughout the dark ages with Roman Catholicism, and then with Protestantism also with the Church of England as well in Germany with the Lutheran church, although in somewhat of a different fashion.
But one thing I love about the founding fathers of your nation is there determination to break free from having a government ruled by royalty, and a religion ruled by the papacy. They and their forbears had just endured centuries of papal tyranny and did not want it repeated. But even then, it took a rebel by the name of Roger Williams to finally establish religious freedom...the type envisioned by such as Madison and Thomas Jefferson.
The danger I see in the religious right having so much influence in American politics today is that through their influence legislation shall be introduced to enforce Christian principles. That my friend is a disaster waiting to happen. Just look at these forums. Are we all in unison when it comes to Christian doctrine? What would happen to the minority of the majority manage to implement a certain Christian doctrine that favours the majority? Imagine if 20% of the people on this board suddenly found themselves to be criminals. When one looks at the mark of the soon coming beast, that is the scenario that an American government will soon find itself enmeshed in. And by 'Christian' legislators. Was not the republic designed to protect minorities?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course you are correct. It cannot be Trump alone, just as it wasn't Constantine alone. What I am hoping to reveal are the dangers inherent in any religion having too much say in politics. Paganism has as one of its characteristics a union of the priesthood with the state power which then implements the laws upholding the religion. This we saw in a marked way throughout the dark ages with Roman Catholicism, and then with Protestantism also with the Church of England as well in Germany with the Lutheran church, although in somewhat of a different fashion.
But one thing I love about the founding fathers of your nation is there determination to break free from having a government ruled by royalty, and a religion ruled by the papacy. They and their forbears had just endured centuries of papal tyranny and did not want it repeated. But even then, it took a rebel by the name of Roger Williams to finally establish religious freedom...the type envisioned by such as Madison and Thomas Jefferson.
The danger I see in the religious right having so much influence in American politics today is that through their influence legislation shall be introduced to enforce Christian principles. That my friend is a disaster waiting to happen. Just look at these forums. Are we all in unison when it comes to Christian doctrine? What would happen to the minority of the majority manage to implement a certain Christian doctrine that favours the majority? Imagine if 20% of the people on this board suddenly found themselves to be criminals. When one looks at the mark of the soon coming beast, that is the scenario that an American government will soon find itself enmeshed in. And by 'Christian' legislators. Was not the republic designed to protect minorities?

The US was established ON Biblical Principles and Standards.

Which is to say; the Legal Standing of the US, would be modeled after Biblical Principles and Standards......While the individual People, retained the Option to Believe in whatever higher power they choose, or none at all.

Which is to say; the Operation of the Government, Laws would be modeled after Biblical Principles and Standards.

Legal forms, oaths, etc., were written and recorded, signed, In the Year of Our Lord.

God was openly recognized, as He who Blesses the Nation, and Blesses her People...
And the People could believe that OR NOT.

Any student of American Government History, can go step by step of early Laws, and parallel them to Scripture.

Three all in agreement;
Father, Son, Holy Spirit.

Three branches of Government;
Legislative, Executive, Judicial

Forgiveness of debt after 7 years. Deu 15:1-3
Forgiveness of debt after 7 years. US.

And it goes on and on in early laws.

Now, not so. Corrupt laws are routinely enacted. The Supreme Court is a joke.
Sitting Judges are routinely corrupt.

And REDEFINING the Words in the US Constitution has lent to a huge debacle of Corruption.

The Separation of Church and state; simply means; there is NO National Religion; No National Church; NO religion or religious Doctrine anyone is Required to Believe or participate in....nor is Anyone authorized to prevent a person from exercising their religious beliefs......as long as such religious beliefs do not Violate enacted Laws....and even that has it's corrupted edge.

God Bless,
Taken

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmmm......is that why the Washington monument is a cross? Oh wait....it’s an obelisk representing Freemasonry......sort of like the entire blueprint of Washington DC

Reactions: Helen
B

brakelite

The US was established ON Biblical Principles and Standards.

Which is to say; the Legal Standing of the US, would be modeled after Biblical Principles and Standards......While the individual People, retained the Option to Believe in whatever higher power they choose, or none at all.

Which is to say; the Operation of the Government, Laws would be modeled after Biblical Principles and Standards.

Legal forms, oaths, etc., were written and recorded, signed, In the Year of Our Lord.

God was openly recognized, as He who Blesses the Nation, and Blesses her People...
And the People could believe that OR NOT.

Any student of American Government History, can go step by step of early Laws, and parallel them to Scripture.

Three all in agreement;
Father, Son, Holy Spirit.

Three branches of Government;
Legislative, Executive, Judicial

Forgiveness of debt after 7 years. Deu 15:1-3
Forgiveness of debt after 7 years. US.

And it goes on and on in early laws.

Now, not so. Corrupt laws are routinely enacted. The Supreme Court is a joke.
Sitting Judges are routinely corrupt.

And REDEFINING the Words in the US Constitution has lent to a huge debacle of Corruption.

The Separation of Church and state; simply means; there is NO National Religion; No National Church; NO religion or religious Doctrine anyone is Required to Believe or participate in....nor is Anyone authorized to prevent a person from exercising their religious beliefs......as long as such religious beliefs do not Violate enacted Laws....and even that has it's corrupted edge.

God Bless,
Taken
Yes, all that is great, and in theory was a nice try, a good experiment that sadly has failed. I believe however that even in those early years, the government was corrupted by greed and power. Just ask the native Americans. But the constitution itself, and the bill or rights, are masterpieces and I have much admiration for them and for those who wrote them. I have also read parts of the Federalist papers also and love the principles that are found there; yes, Biblical principles in all those documents paradoxically created by a mixture of freemasons and deists. Your current dissatisfaction with the present state of affairs is a reflection of the fulfilment of prophecy. At first established and coming up "like a lamb", (having horns that were never used for power or conquest but reflecting no-pope/no-king republicanism), now "speaks as a dragon". I am convinced the US will have the major role in the establishment of the Papal power, the Vatican, at the head of the coming NWO.

B

brakelite

Hmmm......is that why the Washington monument is a cross? Oh wait....it’s an obelisk representing Freemasonry......sort of like the entire blueprint of Washington DC
And the plaque on the foundation of the statue of liberty.12246860_1741481452740500_2522113668125872219_n.jpg

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, all that is great, and in theory was a nice try, a good experiment that sadly has failed. I believe however that even in those early years, the government was corrupted by greed and power. Just ask the native Americans. But the constitution itself, and the bill or rights, are masterpieces and I have much admiration for them and for those who wrote them. I have also read parts of the Federalist papers also and love the principles that are found there; yes, Biblical principles in all those documents paradoxically created by a mixture of freemasons and deists. Your current dissatisfaction with the present state of affairs is a reflection of the fulfilment of prophecy. At first established and coming up "like a lamb", (having horns that were never used for power or conquest but reflecting no-pope/no-king republicanism), now "speaks as a dragon". I am convinced the US will have the major role in the establishment of the Papal power, the Vatican, at the head of the coming NWO.

Fascinating you are familiar with important and historical documents of the US. Most citizens have not read them or have a clue what they mean!

As far as NWO, many US POLITICIANS (ie blood sucking creatures) have had and do have their fingers in that pot.

One of major reasons I like Trump, is specifically because he is NOT a politician.

God Bless,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
neither are the ppl who run the world though i guess

It is not Politicians that run the World;
Politicians are the puppets attached to the strings of the ones who DO run the world.

The people who run the World are called in "short" Bankers. Which simply means possessors of the Worlds wealth.

God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: bbyrd009
B

brakelite

The people who run the World are called in "short" Bankers.
I prefer the word banksters. But they aren't alone. And it isn't political power that is their ultimate goal...it's religious. The NWO isn't a political dictatorship, it's a religious pagan dictatorship. Despite the prevalence of atheism and Christianity, it's a loose form of Luciferianism, disguised as Christianity. It's a counterfeit Christianity where Lucifer (aka Satan)receives the worship he has lusted for since time began, through his proxy Babylon the Great, that church/state union posing as a Christian ecumenical world union. The UN and a variety of their departments, particularly education and health, are up to their necks in implementing the new order. Their HQ though isn't in New York, or Washington, or London. It's Rome.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I prefer the word banksters. But they aren't alone. And it isn't political power that is their ultimate goal...it's religious. The NWO isn't a political dictatorship, it's a religious pagan dictatorship. Despite the prevalence of atheism and Christianity, it's a loose form of Luciferianism, disguised as Christianity. It's a counterfeit Christianity where Lucifer (aka Satan)receives the worship he has lusted for since time began, through his proxy Babylon the Great, that church/state union posing as a Christian ecumenical world union. The UN and a variety of their departments, particularly education and health, are up to their necks in implementing the new order. Their HQ though isn't in New York, or Washington, or London. It's Rome.

I have no problem with the term "banksters".
Never heard the term, but understand.

I do not believe it is political or religious.

I do believe it lands precisely on CONTROL.

If ONE (banksters) has the wealth, they have the control. That simple. And to make no mistake, such Control shall progress, and IF one is not useful to those in Control, they shall be eliminated.

God Bless,
Taken

B

brakelite

I have no problem with the term "banksters".
Never heard the term, but understand.

I do not believe it is political or religious.

I do believe it lands precisely on CONTROL.

If ONE (banksters) has the wealth, they have the control. That simple. And to make no mistake, such Control shall progress, and IF one is not useful to those in Control, they shall be eliminated.

God Bless,
Taken
Did you know that for many centuries the Rothschild family (owners of all the world's reserve banks) have been known as the bankers for the RCC? Fascinating history. An intriguing link between Zionism, Rome, the establishment of modern Israel, Balfour declaration, and many other interconnecting lines of interest. Not to mention both world wars and local wars financed by the Rothschilds and all fought to further Roman interests. These include the American civil war and Vietnam.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you know that for many centuries the Rothschild family (owners of all the world's reserve banks) have been known as the bankers for the RCC? Fascinating history. An intriguing link between Zionism, Rome, the establishment of modern Israel, Balfour declaration, and many other interconnecting lines of interest. Not to mention both world wars and local wars financed by the Rothschilds and all fought to further Roman interests. These include the American civil war and Vietnam.

What is the RCC?

God Bless,
Taken

B

brakelite

Fascinating you are familiar with important and historical documents of the US. Most citizens have not read them or have a clue what they mean!

As far as NWO, many US POLITICIANS (ie blood sucking creatures) have had and do have their fingers in that pot.

One of major reasons I like Trump, is specifically because he is NOT a politician.

God Bless,
Taken
I also like Trump, well sort of as much as anyone can like someone they haven't met...although I find him somewhat of an enigma. I am not convinced of his faith...although I am not one to be overly critical of others estimation of him. They are no doubt a lot closer to him than a lone kiwi several thousand miles to the southwest. I see this current administration as a final open window, although temporary, for the last proclamation of the gospel before the hammer comes down permanently. Trump has been blessed however to have some very good genuine Christians on his team. I don't know if he's a Christian, but I really like Trey Gowdy. Also Ben Carson, and I think Barry Black is a great chaplain. Love that so many are meeting regularly for Bible study and prayer breakfasts. Notwithstanding the problems inherent in any political organisation, God will bless those men so long as they are motivated for selfless interests. The moment they become greedy...trust in themselves to do good or start attempting to legislate Christian laws or doctrines (Christian principles are another matter) then all is lost.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I also like Trump, well sort of as much as anyone can like someone they haven't met...although I find him somewhat of an enigma. I am not convinced of his faith...

I do not challenge his belief in God, in Christ the Lord Jesus......but I do believe he is quite similar to the MAJORITY of Christians ~ which is to say, they own a Bible, but do not read it.
They also have very little understanding of what Scripture means according to God.

although I am not one to be overly critical of others estimation of him. They are no doubt a lot closer to him than a lone kiwi several thousand miles to the southwest.

Get and agree.

I see this current administration as a final open window, although temporary, for the last proclamation of the gospel before the hammer comes down permanently.

Quite possible.

Trump has been blessed however to have some very good genuine Christians on his team.

Agree, and seems it was a specific attempt on his part, to select well rounded men and women to assist him.

I don't know if he's a Christian,

He says he is.

but I really like Trey Gowdy. Also Ben Carson, and I think Barry Black is a great chaplain.

Agree.

Love that so many are meeting regularly for Bible study and prayer breakfasts.

Also would note, years ago public schools along with their umpteen clubs, use to regularly have Christian "clubs", the school I attended the club was called VCY, ie Victorious Christian Youths. Then the whining and complaining of Prayers in Schools concerning Christians, and pretty much the people at large were indoctrinated into believing Prayer was outlawed and forbidden in public Schools, which is false.
The fact is, prayer can not be forced for one to take part (which it never was). It can not be lead by a teacher (which at times it was).
Kids still can and do pray in school, even many sports teams, huddle up and pray before an event.

Notwithstanding the problems inherent in any political organisation, God will bless those men so long as they are motivated for selfless interests. The moment they become greedy...trust in themselves to do good or start attempting to legislate Christian laws or doctrines (Christian principles are another matter) then all is lost.

I agree.

And to note, I am very impressed with your knowledge of US affairs and history.
And add, it puts some Adult Americans to shame.

God Bless,
Taken

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Trump is evidence of the sanctifying work of the HS, we are lost

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Trump is evidence of the sanctifying work of the HS, we are lost

The Federal government has many aspects that is operated as Business, not a Church.

Trump is Christian, who also happens to be an excellent Businessman. He was not elected to be anyone's Spiritual Advisor, but rather elected to be a Servant to the Office of the US.

If you are relying on Trump to be your Spiritual Advisor, your are misinformed of the structure of American Governments.

God Bless,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Is it a Cross that irks you or Free that irks you or Masonry (builders) that irks you?

Because neither a Remembrance of Christ or Free or Mansonry bothers me, and seems to have suited such a young and highly prosperous Nation as the US.

Perhaps some of the ancient Nations, even mentioned in Scripture, should have considered the Cross, Free, Building....instead of thousands of years later generationally walking about starving to death.

God Bless,
Taken