Protestantism is a sin....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Instant

Sep 17, 2020
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Protestantism is a sin against the Christian virtue of obedience!
(Spiritual anarchy)

Romans 16:26
But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

Acts 5:32
And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him.

Hebrews 13:17
Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.

Lk 10:16 he who hears you (the apostles) hears me

John 13:20
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send (the apostles) receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

Jn 20:21-23 as the father sent me, so send I you. (The apostles)

God always establishes order in obedience to hierarchical authority of fathers! Heb 13:17

We must be taught by Christ, thru His church by the apostles, Matt 28:19 Lk 1:4
Lk 24:27 acts 8:30-31 thee faith eph 4:5 Jude 1:3
The problem with what you are saying is that the RCC incorporated a lot of pagan things into their worship. Are we to obey God or men? We are indeed to follow those with the rule over us, but not when they tell us to do things that are contrary to what God commands. The RCC attempted to bring all the world religions together, and in doing so, they brought pagan practices into the church and "Christianized" them. Once men of God realized what had happened, they were forced to make a decision. Were they to follow the RCC blindly simply because that is the church they were born into, or reject the apostacy and try to restore proper order? They chose the latter.

That being said, there are problems within the Protestant Church. They did not completely return to the Biblical way of doing things. They took things from the RCC and tried to fix them, and that was a mistake. It is understandable why they did this. It was all they knew, but what needs to be done is for us to return to the early church's way of doing things as is found in the Bible and using that as our foundation. That is how we fix things. We do not have enough information to return 100 percent to doing things as they did in the Book of Acts using nothing but the scriptures, but we can get close.

Returning to what you said, the RCC was not following the pattern of the early church, and in reality, if anyone started a rebellion, it was them. Moving away from that corrupt system to return to God's way of doing things is what I believe the Lord would have us to do.

Reactions: amigo de christo

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The problem with what you are saying is that the RCC incorporated a lot of pagan things into their worship. Are we to obey God or men? We are indeed to follow those with the rule over us, but not when they tell us to do things that are contrary to what God commands. The RCC attempted to bring all the world religions together, and in doing so, they brought pagan practices into the church and "Christianized" them. Once men of God realized what had happened, they were forced to make a decision. Were they to follow the RCC blindly simply because that is the church they were born into, or reject the apostacy and try to restore proper order? They chose the latter.

That being said, there are problems within the Protestant Church. They did not completely return to the Biblical way of doing things. They took things from the RCC and tried to fix them, and that was a mistake. It is understandable why they did this. It was all they knew, but what needs to be done is for us to return to the early church's way of doing things as is found in the Bible and using that as our foundation. That is how we fix things. We do not have enough information to return 100 percent to doing things as they did in the Book of Acts using nothing but the scriptures, but we can get close.

Returning to what you said, the RCC was not following the pattern of the early church, and in reality, if anyone started a rebellion, it was them. Moving away from that corrupt system to return to God's way of doing things is what I believe the Lord would have us to do.

who are you to judge Christ?
And by what authority do you do so?

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
who are you to judge Christ?
And by what authority do you do so?
Where is your authority when you judge those who are not Catholic? Where is your authority when you judge the Catholics who went along with the changes of Vatican II? Where should anyone, Catholic or Protestant or Other find the correct message from God?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
During all my years as a Catholic, the only Catholics I met who had read any scripture for sure were priests.
I too have met a few deacons and bishops of that church . They do know some scripture . But even they
will cling to their own churches doctrine when push comes to shove . And that is super scary .
IN the end it means they chose their own denomination over Christ himself .
This is scary my friend . I see it in many groups . Always with any group you have some who have some bible knowlege
but either they twist doctrine to justify their own denominations beliefs , or they omit it all together .
These are very deceptive days indeed . Me , by grace and yes i mean by grace , keep it real simple .
HAVE FAITH IN JESUS and then learn those bibles well so no one can point you to another jesus who cant save .

Reactions: Instant

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I too have met a few deacons and bishops of that church . They do know some scripture . But even they
will cling to their own churches doctrine when push comes to shove . And that is super scary .
IN the end it means they chose their own denomination over Christ himself .
This is scary my friend . I see it in many groups . Always with any group you have some who have some bible knowlege
but either they twist doctrine to justify their own denominations beliefs , or they omit it all together .
These are very deceptive days indeed . Me , by grace and yes i mean by grace , keep it real simple .
HAVE FAITH IN JESUS and then learn those bibles well so no one can point you to another jesus who cant save .

Christ and his church are one and teach the same divine and catholic faith
Acts 9:4

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please fill in the blanks regarding your statement so we know clearly what you are saying:
Who are heretics?
What is the truth and what is it not?
What is salvation? Can anyone get someone else saved?
Who are those represented by the pronoun, "them" in this sentence?
Thee faith will answer a question if you ask him . I Did . i asked him if he thought i was saved . HE said NO .
And i habor him no ill will . I asked him cause i really wanted to know . He answered it very kindly . wasnt mean
But for sure he said i was not saved , salvation is found in THA CHURCH he says . And when he says the church , HE MEANS THAT false one .
As for me , I say salvation is found in Christ alone . AND WE MUST test every church , every leader and every one who would speak a word .
I dont trust in man , not even in myself . I Dont . TRUST IN GOD and while we love the people, we dont trust in man . TRUST IN GOD ALONE .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ and his church are one and teach the same divine and catholic faith
Acts 9:4
The faith that says mary was sinless , or are you talking about the faith that prays to anyone in heaven .
Or is it the faith that its leaders were all decked out in broad clothing , keeping the people ignorant of the scriptures for power and control .
Cause , yeah i dont follow that faith . I FOLLOW the FAITH JESUS TAUGHT IN THE BIBLE and the FAITH Peter , paul and james and jude
and john taught us in that bible . From that faith i test all else . AND the Catholic church , yeah its been stepped in deceptoin
from its birth . So , no i wont follow that church .

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thee faith will answer a question if you ask him . I Did . i asked him if he thought i was saved . HE said NO .
And i habor him no ill will . I asked him cause i really wanted to know . He answered it very kindly . wasnt mean
But for sure he said i was not saved , salvation is found in THA CHURCH he says . And when he says the church , HE MEANS THAT false one .
As for me , I say salvation is found in Christ alone . AND WE MUST test every church , every leader and every one who would speak a word .
I dont trust in man , not even in myself . I Dont . TRUST IN GOD and while we love the people, we dont trust in man . TRUST IN GOD ALONE .

none saved until the hour of death matt 24:13

Christ and his church are one acts 9:4 both are required for salvation

1 Pet 3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us!
(Ark of Noah a type of the church, member of Christ and his church and salvation by baptism!)
(Outside the ark of Noah none were saved, outside the church (the ark of salvation) none are saved!)

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He or she who endures unto the end the same shall be saved . Just dont endure in the RCC . cause it cannot save .
Endure in Christ . Pick those bibles up my dear friends .
I pray for thee faith and others . If i did not love them i would not warn them . For love desires none to perish .

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The faith that says mary was sinless , or are you talking about the faith that prays to anyone in heaven .
Or is it the faith that its leaders were all decked out in broad clothing , keeping the people ignorant of the scriptures for power and control .
Cause , yeah i dont follow that faith . I FOLLOW the FAITH JESUS TAUGHT IN THE BIBLE and the FAITH Peter , paul and james and jude
and john taught us in that bible . From that faith i test all else . AND the Catholic church , yeah its been stepped in deceptoin
from its birth . So , no i wont follow that church .

so you believe the doctrine of the “bible alone” right?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He or she who endures unto the end the same shall be saved . Just dont endure in the RCC . cause it cannot save .
Endure in Christ . Pick those bibles up my dear friends .
I pray for thee faith and others . If i did not love them i would not warn them . For love desires none to perish .
Saul Christ and his church are one acts 9:4 to attack the church is to attack Christ

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Saul Christ and his church are one acts 9:4 to attack the church is to attack Christ
Even paul and peter and others would warn men to test all things taught .
Rest assured paul would have rebuked the RCC massive , so would have peter , jude , james , john , or any lamb .
Those who worship GOD in spirit and in truth , IN CHRIST , that is the church . The RCC is dangerous my friend .
I will continue to pray you come out of her . Worship GOD in the beauty of Holiness . Worship GOD in CHRIST .

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even paul and peter and others would warn men to test all things taught .
Rest assured paul would have rebuked the RCC massive , so would have peter , jude , james , john , or any lamb .
Those who worship GOD in spirit and in truth , IN CHRIST , that is the church . The RCC is dangerous my friend .
I will continue to pray you come out of her . Worship GOD in the beauty of Holiness . Worship GOD in CHRIST .
Yes, it is not only a Catholic thing. It is a people thing to find a place to stand and refuse to move even when they begin to stink like water in a still pool with no outlet.

"And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man." Luke 2:52
Where is the Living Water which he mentioned to the Samaritan woman at the well?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, it is not only a Catholic thing. It is a people thing to find a place to stand and refuse to move even when they begin to stink like water in a still pool with no outlet.

"And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man." Luke 2:52
Where is the Living Water which he mentioned to the Samaritan woman at the well?
Its all over the mass of christendom . Sure the RCC leads the movement , but they all infected for the most part now my friend .
As for the lambs , its CHRIST and our bible we learn from .
This gen is and has been given over to a mind so reprobate , that even i would not recognize it from my own childhood , teen years
and even into my twenties and thirities . THIS world has been given over to a reprobate mind unlike any time
known in history . Which only shows us one thing , THE ONE TRUE COMING OF JESUS does indeed draw nigh .
SO what i say to one i am gonna say to all . EITHER WE HEED THE CHRIST in that bible
and that sound doctrine , or we heed a lie .
No other religoin is gonna save squat . And no other jesus is gonna save squat .
I have to give a reminder now .
REGULATORS and CONTENDERS FOR THE ONE TRUE FAITH ...............MOUNT UP , cause it is all out war now for the souls of men .
ENDURE FAITHFUL TO THE END . THE LORD is all we need . TRUST IN HIM and march onward , with no fear of man
or what he can do to us .

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have had a couple of good talks with him as well as with @Philip James . I could never see myself being a Catholic again, but having been there I know that God loves and talks to Catholics as well as to others. He spoke to me more than once as a young Catholic. My most basic differences with Catholics are things about which most Protestants also disagree with me.

People often it seems argue so as to win their point, but they forget, if they ever knew, that God alone gives any real increase to anyone. He may use you or me to do that, but it is according to His timing rather than ours.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have had a couple of good talks with him as well as with @Philip James . I could never see myself being a Catholic again, but having been there I know that God loves and talks to Catholics as well as to others. He spoke to me more than once as a young Catholic. My most basic differences with Catholics are things about which most Protestants also disagree with me.

People often it seems argue so as to win their point, but they forget, if they ever knew, that God alone gives any real increase to anyone. He may use you or me to do that, but it is according to His timing rather than ours.
God spoke with quite a few of us as children and at other times . PRAISE GOD , HE always will lead us out of what is contrary to Him .
A lamb will be moved by the Lord . All i keep hearing in the Spirit is a dire sense of urgency to warn the people .
Even this very night a soul could go to sleep and not awake again upon this earth . The time now is and has been , Warn the peoples .
Do all for their sake . Do all that honors the Lord . God is love and as HE desires none to perish
then having that love , that Spirit we desire none to perish .
Or think of it in these simple terms .
If you were resting on a winters day in front of a frozen river .
And you knew full well that on that river there was thin ice . Would we just sit back and say , OH maybe those children will make it
or maybe they wont . OR we not , rather , get up and warn those children not to skate on that ice .
And if the children told us , but we love skating on ice , would we then say , OKAY , God be with you , if you love to skate , go ahead .
NO way would any of us do that . SO my question is , IF we would warn others of the dangers that could end ones physical life
WHY do we sit back and wait , when we see dangers that can end a life spiritually at the second death .
Just something for us to ponder on . Paul and others seemed to have that direct fast approach to correcting error . My
question to us all is , How come this generation does not . This is something we all ought to think on .
THEN go back and let us continually read the gospels and letters from the apostels . Let us get that appraoch to sin
as they had , that approach to the dire necessity of confessing Christ as they had .
You are loved my friend . May i do all , by grace to point and to remind us of the original pattern . And let the Lord be praised .