Q-Anon?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok...
I'm hearing this term tossed about.

What exactly do you know about it?

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From what I just looked up on my friend Google,.. you don't want to know.

Reactions: JohnDB

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I just googled them, something to do with Satanism in government. Nothing I didn't already know.

Reactions: historyb and JohnDB

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So...
It seems to me to be a huge collection of conspiracy theories posted by someone(s) who is anonymous.

Could be anyone from here.

Reactions: marks and Josho

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So...
It seems to me to be a huge collection of conspiracy theories posted by someone(s) who is anonymous.

Could be anyone from here.

Hmmm could be more wild conspiracy theories, after clicking on PW's link.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
From what I just looked up on my friend Google,.. you don't want to know.
Google. and all the tech giants are committed to the Leftist/Marxist agenda. So it stands to reason that they will attack Q Anon, which is totally conservative.

Q Anon is showing Facebook and Twitter are Biden's bodyguards. That will tell you that it is a conservative web site. You can go here and check it out for yourself. qanon.pub :: posts by

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Google. and all the tech giants are committed to the Leftist/Marxist agenda. So it stands to reason that they will attack Q Anon, which is totally conservative.

Q Anon is showing Facebook and Twitter are Biden's bodyguards. That will tell you that it is a conservative web site. You can go here and check it out for yourself. qanon.pub :: posts by
Thanks for the link...
It's so much beyond the pail rhetoric.

An ounce of truth with a stone (20#) worth of fear Mongering.

No wonder the liberals don't like it.

Whoever runs it...they certainly have thought long and hard about it all and is a slave to reading all the media.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For starters.....they believe JFK jr is still alive and trump is going to surprise the world when he announces that JFK jr will be his new running- mate! True story.Shocked ? Don’t be. We live in a world populated by Fools that think the Earth is flat.....others are convinced that Elvis killed Kennedy because of the way he treated Marilyn Monroe , and then John Lennon killed Elvis because of what he did to JFK....sign me up ! Lol....

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Proud Boys is a right leaning Drinking club...Q-Anon is a right leaning conspiracy theorist website...

And SOMEHOW the media keeps saying that Trump is in league with these people.

They are either being highly disrespectful or are being total idiots. Take your pick.

Reactions: historyb

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Just had a bit of read on wikipedia about Qanon. And it sounds like they are crazy.

"QAnon's adherents, while seeing Trump as a flawed Christian, also view him as a messiah sent by God."

"Followers of QAnon also believe that there is an imminent event known as "The Storm", when thousands of members of the cabal will be arrested and possibly sent to Guantanamo Bay prison or to face military tribunals, and the U.S. military will brutally take over the country.[3] The result will be salvation and utopia on earth"

QAnon - Wikipedia

Reactions: Giuliano and JohnDB

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok...
I'm hearing this term tossed about.

What exactly do you know about it?

Bizzarely Q-Anon is a parallel to stating that liberals and the media promote Satanic ideas and principles. I've heard many posters on Christian forums believing similar ideas and may be supported thru Christian biblical teachings. But Q-Anon went further and claims that a Satan worshiping child sex trafficking ring is deep state and in the Hollywood and such. That is probably what angers people the most. They're calling all the people that support earthly sinful ways: pedophiles. Q-Anon believes they all operate under a secret society. Probably losely based on "Eyes wide shut" movie with Tom Cruise. They are a profit organization. The FBI believes they may be a source of domestic terrorism. So follow them at your own risk of surveillance and breach of privacy.

Wow interesting read, but Q-Anon, took a little truth and pored a ton of spices into it to make it sound more shocking and probably sell-able. But it still leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

Reactions: historyb and JohnDB

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"As it turns out, there hasn’t been much of an effort made to unmask Q."

LOL - maybe after the Pandemic Q will become unMASKed.

Reactions: JohnDB

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do tend to believe the rumors that Q-Anon is multiple people.

Reactions: historyb