QUESTION 1 for YOU - IF YOU BELIEVE JESUS is GOD

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kjw47

Feb 18, 2014
JoJoRoss said:
Correct my fault (4 times is Michael mentioned in scripture)

[SIZE=12pt]Michael is called “the prince of thy people [ Israel] in the book of Daniel:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Dan 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]In Dan 10 Christ tells Daniel that Michael had come to help Him withstand the prince of Persia, so Christ could come and show Daniel what would befall Israel in the latter days:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Dan 10:13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Dan 10:14 Now I am come to make thee understand what shall befall thy people in the latter days: for yet the vision is for many days.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“The latter days” are right now, and the latter days come at this time only upon those who are in Christ.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]1Co 10:11 Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world [ aions] are come.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Apparently Michael is “One of the chief princes" an archangel through whom Christ works with His elect. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] Is Michael the only angel whose name we are given? No, he is not. Another angel who is sent to reveal God’s will is named Gabriel.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Dan 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Rev 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Gabriel was sent to cause Daniel to understand the vision of the two- horned ram being attacked by the he- goat with one horn which horn was broken and replaced by four lesser horns out of which came a little horn which became great and caused the daily sacrifice to be taken away and cast down. Gabriel appears again in the next chapter of Daniel where he is again sent to “give Daniel skill and understanding of the vision of the seventy weeks prophecy which leads again to the casting down of the daily sacrifice and to the same abomination of desolation. Gabriel causes Daniel to see that the visions “are one” (Gen 41:26).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Dan 8:15 And it came to pass, when I, even I Daniel, had seen the vision, and sought for the meaning, then, behold, there stood before me as the appearance of a man.

Dan 8:16 And I heard a man’s voice between the banks of Ulai, which called, and said, Gabriel, make this man to understand the vision.
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Those who are “greatly loved” are given to understand the mind and words of God.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]We learn more about Gabriel’s function in the invisible realm of the spirit in Luk 1, where he is once more sent to make Zacharias, the father of John the baptist “and show Zacharias glad tidings".[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Dan 9:21 Yea, whiles I [ was] speaking in prayer, even the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, touched me about the time of the evening oblation.

Dan 9:22 And he informed [ me], and talked with me, and said, O Daniel, I am now come forth to give thee skill and understanding.

Dan 9:23 At the beginning of thy supplications the commandment came forth, and I am come to shew thee; for thou art greatly beloved: therefore understand the matter, and consider the vision.
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]The last time Gabriel is mentioned is in this same first chapter of Luke where he is sent to inform Mary of the impending birth of Christ.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Luk 1:18 And Zacharias said unto the angel, Whereby shall I know this? for I am an old man, and my wife well stricken in years.

Luk 1:19 And the angel answering said unto him
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt], I am Gabriel, that stand in the presence of God; and am sent to speak unto thee, and to shew thee these glad tidings.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]It is Gabriel who is sent to “give skill and understanding”, whereas Michael is the archangel who “stands up for and fights for Israel". Both Angels of the Lord.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Gods Peace,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]JoJo[/SIZE]
Michael aided Gabriel in that instance. Yes Michael--the war in heaven--Michael riding the white horse( first of the 4 riders) he receive' his crown--Jesus is Gods appointed king. This is Jesus-- again Jesus rides the white horse and leads Gods armies to the earth at Har-mageddon. (1 thess 4:16-- with the voice of the archangel---- his voice.

Mr.Bride

Jan 31, 2013
The Southern Carolinas
JoJoRoss said:
Mr. Bride,

It is not easy to go against the majority of Christians who DON'T want to believe what the Word of God says:

• God is totally Sovereign. That is, He is in control of EVERYTHING and ALL THE TIME. Many people actually claim to believe this, but they really really don't.
  • The words "everlasting" "evermore," "forever," "for ever AND EVER[?]," and "eternal" are nowhere found even once in any Hebrew or Greek manuscript from which our modern language bibles are translated.
  • Man does NOT have a "free" will that can make decisions independent of his Sovereign God.
  • Man is mortal, not immortal as Christendom teaches. Therefore, when people die, they are DEAD, not alive in a different geographical location.
  • The ONLY hope for believers is that there will be a RESURRECTION OF THE DEAD.

[There are unscriptural] Biblical doctrines that are of no value to Christendom. They teach that dead people go to a place called hell and a place call heaven WHEN THEY ARE DEAD!
  • Hell is not the translation of any word in either the Hebrew or Greek Manuscripts.
  • Heaven and hades (often translated hell) are not geographical locations.
  • God will save all mankind, seeing that He IS THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD.
  • God is a family and not a trinity.
  • We are under a New Covenant, and the old is passing away.
  • God is LOVE (no really, He really is, He would never torture most of His creation in fire for all eternity).
Gods Peace,
JoJo
Are you filled with the Holy Spirit? Which is God? Are you filled with Jesus? Which is God? Are you filled with God?

Is the literal life of Jesus Christ on display in your life?

Are you full of power? Power!!

Do you know who you are? Who is Jesus? You have to know this. He told you but can you see it. Can you hear?

Where is Jesus? My God, your eternal salvation depends on knowing who He is. Blessings

P.s. Don't be deceived... Be certain of God... Don't move until you know... Once you know, you know...Hallelujah!!!!

B

brakelite

[SIZE=12pt]Quote from JoJoRoss.....In Dan 10 Christ tells Daniel that Michael had come to help Him withstand the prince of Persia, so Christ could come and show Daniel what would befall Israel in the latter days:[/SIZE]
It is not Christ that needed help from Michael, it was Gabriel. It was Gabriel that was Daniels angel who gave the understanding of those visions. As explained elswhere, Michael is not "one of the chief princes", but the Chief Prince. The language demands this understanding.

nothead

Apr 2, 2014
Mr.Bride said:
Well I can promise you one thing. You won't be laughing too long. Your tongue will confess that Jesus is Lord.

I confess this now. King of Jews, high priest on the order of Melchizedek. Over the angels. LORD.

Mr.Bride said:
Kjw47,

Could you address this one... Or any other unbeliever.
The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God,~John 10:33

So the Jews knew what He was saying. They understood that He claimed to be God.
So this was what the Jews perceived. Yet Jesus' own explanation refutes their perception.

1) he quotes from Psalm 82 "ye are gods," referring to a heavenly court of ELOHIM who are in heaven, and says God took away their eternal life.
2) he says emphatically these "gods," translated from ELOHIM were called "sons of the Most High."
3) he says he only called himself A SON OF ELOHIM, one to whom the Word of God came.

4) he has defined the term itself for all to see, even Mr Bride whom thinks he is the bride of Christ. No not the term "Bride of Christ" but the term, "Son of God."

NOT GOD. One to whom the Word of God came. Who has miraculous works of the Father.

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
South Point, Hawaii (Big Island)
nothead said:
I confess this now. King of Jews, high priest on the order of Melchizedek. Over the angels. LORD.

So this was what the Jews perceived. Yet Jesus' own explanation refutes their perception.

1) he quotes from Psalm 82 "ye are gods," referring to a heavenly court of ELOHIM who are in heaven, and says God took away their eternal life.
2) he says emphatically these "gods," translated from ELOHIM were called "sons of the Most High."
3) he says he only called himself A SON OF ELOHIM, one to whom the Word of God came.

4) he has defined the term itself for all to see, even Mr Bride whom thinks he is the bride of Christ. No not the term "Bride of Christ" but the term, "Son of God."

NOT GOD. One to whom the Word of God came. Who has miraculous works of the Father.
Thank you for caring again, and especially caring for good ol' Ps.82!

By reference to Ps.82:6 by Jesus in Jn.10:34-36, Jesus proves to the Jews that when He calls Himself the Son of God (some 80 times), He does not blaspheme God, by an argumentatio a minori ad majus - Jesus' syllogistic reasoning.

For some reason I keep having to pull you up to the new coventant, eg, Jn.10:34-36, are you o.k. with the N.T?

Old Jack's opinion

JoJoRoss

Apr 4, 2014
Carlsbad,CA
Are you filled with the Holy Spirit?
Yes.

Which is God?

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God: Eph 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

Are you filled with Jesus?
Yes.

Which is God?
[SIZE=10.5pt]To us there is but one God, and that ‘one God’ is the Father, of whom are all things, just as Col 1 explains. Besides this “one God” there is also one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things and we by Him, again, just as Paul also explained in Col 1:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Col 1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:
Col 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
Col 1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
Col 1:17 And he [ Christ] is before all things, and by him all things consist.
Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
Col 1:19 For [ Christ] it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;
Col 1:20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.
[/SIZE]

Are you filled with God?
Yes.

Is the literal life of Jesus Christ on display in your life?
I try my very best :). I fall short sometimes because of my flesh. But I battle everyday with it:

Gal 5:17-For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

Are you full of power? Power!!
God has given me His Spirit of power, Yes. But not just power:

2 Timothy 1:7- For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Do you know who you are? Who is Jesus? You have to know this. He told you but can you see it. Can you hear?
Yes: John 1:12- But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, [even] to them that believe on his name:

Jesus is the Son of God: 1 John 5:20- And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him (God not Christ) that is true, and we are in him (God not Christ) that is true, [even] in his (God not Christ) Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

Can you hear Mr. Bride?

Where is Jesus? My God, your eternal salvation depends on knowing who He is. Blessings
Christ is in me, and He and I are in His one Father who is also “one… in us”.

Joh 14:20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

A Family not a Trinity.

P.s. Don't be deceived... Be certain of God... Don't move until you know... Once you know, you know...Hallelujah!!!!
Whos decieved? Please don't be what so many have been the last past 2000+ years Mr. Bride:

You leave the commandment of God and hold to the tradition of men (Mark 7:8)

Gods TRUTH,
JoJo

Mr.Bride

Jan 31, 2013
The Southern Carolinas
JoJoRoss said:
Yes.

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God: Eph 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

Yes.

To us there is but one God, and that ‘one God’ is the Father, of whom are all things, just as Col 1 explains. Besides this “one God” there is also one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things and we by Him, again, just as Paul also explained in Col 1:

Col 1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:
Col 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
Col 1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn
of every creature:
Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
Col 1:17 And he [ Christ] is before all things, and by him all things consist.
Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
Col 1:19 For [ Christ] it pleased the Father
that in him should all fulness dwell;
Col 1:20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

Yes.

I try my very best :). I fall short sometimes because of my flesh. But I battle everyday with it:

Gal 5:17-For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

God has given me His Spirit of power, Yes. But not just power:

2 Timothy 1:7- For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Yes: John 1:12- But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, [even] to them that believe on his name:

Jesus is the Son of God: 1 John 5:20- And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him (God not Christ) that is true, and we are in him (God not Christ) that is true, [even] in his (God not Christ) Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

Can you hear Mr. Bride?

Christ is in me, and He and I are in His one Father who is also “one… in us”.

Joh 14:20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

A Family not a Trinity.

Whos decieved? Please don't be what so many have been the last past 2000+ years Mr. Bride:

You leave the commandment of God and hold to the tradition of men (Mark 7:8)

Gods TRUTH,
JoJo
I believe in one God. No trinity.. Jesus is God. If you don't believe this you are wrong and you cannot see nor hear. Pray for Truth.

JoJoRoss

Apr 4, 2014
Carlsbad,CA
I believe in one God. No trinity.. Jesus is God. If you don't believe this you are wrong and you cannot see nor hear. Pray for Truth.
Mr. Bride,

It is written:

Heb 1:5-9-

For to which of the angels did God (God the Father is speaking in this whole passage) ever say,

You are my Son,
today I have begotten you”?

Or again,

I will be to him a father,
and he shall be to me a son”?

6 And again, when he (God the Father) brings the firstborn (Christ) into the world, he says,

“Let all God's angels worship him.”

7 Of the angels he (God the Father) says,

“He makes his angels winds,
and his ministers a flame of fire.”

8 But of the Son he says,

Your throne, O God (Christ), is forever and ever,
the scepter of uprightness is the scepter of your kingdom.
9 You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness;
therefore God (Christ), your God(The Father), has anointed you
with the oil of gladness beyond your companions.”

Gods Peace,
JoJo

JoJoRoss

Apr 4, 2014
Carlsbad,CA
When you see Jesus who do you see?
The Son of God. When I do this, God the Father is in me and I in Him:

1 John 4:15-Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

JoJoRoss

Apr 4, 2014
Carlsbad,CA
You don't see God the Father?
Yes I do. Why? Because the Son chooses me to see:

Luke 10:21-22-In that same hour he rejoiced in the Holy Spirit and said, “I thank you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that you have hidden these things from the wise and understanding and revealed them to little children; yes, Father, for such was your gracious will. All things have been handed over to me by my Father, and no one knows who the Son is except the Father, or who the Father is except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.”

kjw47

Feb 18, 2014
JoJoRoss said:
The Son of God. When I do this, God the Father is in me and I in Him:

1 John 4:15-Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

That means the real Jesus, not the fake Jesus being taught in the fake 32,999 religions claiming to be Christian.

JoJoRoss

Apr 4, 2014
Carlsbad,CA
That means the real Jesus, not the fake Jesus being taught in the fake 32,999 religions claiming to be Christian
Kjw47,

Yes. JWs are included in that 32,999 correct?

Why?-

-Michael is NOT Jesus
-JWs think the bible is not enough
-JWs Prophicies never came to pass
-The Holy Spirit is not an active force

That is just a few...

Get away from the traditions of men and back to the commandments of God.

Gods Peace,
JoJo

Reactions: Pelaides

kjw47

Feb 18, 2014
JoJoRoss said:
Kjw47,

Yes. JWs are included in that 32,999 correct?

Why?-

-Michael is NOT Jesus
-JWs think the bible is not enough
-JWs Prophicies never came to pass
-The Holy Spirit is not an active force

That is just a few...

Get away from the traditions of men and back to the commandments of God.

Gods Peace,
JoJo
There is 100% ample proof there is 0 equality between the Father--son and HS--especially the HS. 1 thess proves Jesus is Michael--he comes with the archangels voice---his voice---or do you teach he borrows Michaels voice? the 2 rides of the white horse proves Jesus is Michael--but I already know you have 0 understanding of that matter because your teachers are in darkness concerning this.

Pelaides

Jul 30, 2012
kjw47 said:
There is 100% ample proof there is 0 equality between the Father--son and HS--especially the HS. 1 thess proves Jesus is Michael--he comes with the archangels voice---his voice---or do you teach he borrows Michaels voice? the 2 rides of the white horse proves Jesus is Michael--but I already know you have 0 understanding of that matter because your teachers are in darkness concerning this.
Jesus is an angel?can you start another topic on that?or at least provide scripture to back up what you are saying.

kjw47

Feb 18, 2014
Pelaides said:
Jesus is an angel?can you start another topic on that?or at least provide scripture to back up what you are saying.
Proverbs 8:23--rev 3:14-- collosians 1:15

Pelaides

Jul 30, 2012
kjw47 said:
Proverbs 8:23--rev 3:14-- collosians 1:15
In Proverbs8:23 they are talking about wisdom,not Jesus

In revelations 3:14 Every church has an angel watching over it,Reporting everything thats going on in it,The good and the bad.

in collosians we see that Jesus is the image of God.

none of these verses say Jesus is an angel.

kjw47

Feb 18, 2014
Pelaides said:
In Proverbs8:23 they are talking about wisdom,not Jesus

In revelations 3:14 Every church has an angel watching over it,Reporting everything thats going on in it,The good and the bad.

in collosians we see that Jesus is the image of God.

none of these verses say Jesus is an angel.
Coll 1:15--- the firstborn of all creation---rev 3:14-- the beginning of creation by God.-- proverbs 8 is all about Jesus--Gods master worker.
Jesus( mortal) is lower than angels.

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
South Point, Hawaii (Big Island)
kjw47 said:
Coll 1:15--- the firstborn of all creation---
Col.1:15, "He who was the image of God,..." The Scriptures freely name Christ according to His Person, according to one or the other or both natures, and, no matter how He is named, predicate of Him divine or human things. This is due to the personal UNION of the two natures, a UNION that involves the communication of the divine attributes to the human nature. This Person is ever the eternal Son of God.

Old poor intellectually Jack that realizes this is beyond human conception

rev 3:14-- the beginning of creation by God.-- proverbs 8 is all about Jesus--Gods master worker.
Jesus( mortal) is lower than angels.