QUESTION 1 for YOU - IF YOU BELIEVE JESUS is GOD

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
South Point, Hawaii (Big Island)
kjw47 said:
Moses served the true almighty God-YHWH(Jehovah) a single being mono God as did every Israelite that ever existed that served the true God--as well the God taught to Jesus his first 30 years attending the synagogues--these are 100% facts of history. Its impossible for Moses to use Elohim as gods.
Thank you for your response again!

Exod.33:14, "My face will go, and I shall give thee rest," - that is to say, shall bring thee and all this people into the land, where ye will find rest (Deut.3:20). The "face" of YHWH is Jehovah in His own personal presence, and is identical with the "angel" in whom the name of Jehovah was (Exod.23:20, 21), and who is therefore called in Isa.63:9, "the angel of His face."

Hang in there, you'll get it.

Old Jack

btw the "Angel of the Lord" = God

kjw47

Feb 18, 2014
shturt678 said:
Thank you for your response again!

Exod.33:14, "My face will go, and I shall give thee rest," - that is to say, shall bring thee and all this people into the land, where ye will find rest (Deut.3:20). The "face" of YHWH is Jehovah in His own personal presence, and is identical with the "angel" in whom the name of Jehovah was (Exod.23:20, 21), and who is therefore called in Isa.63:9, "the angel of His face."

Hang in there, you'll get it.

Old Jack

btw the "Angel of the Lord" = God
Yes--God can easily get his true points past the wisest of minds, He used symbolism in many teachings as so so did his son--- most likely the reasoning behind 33,000 religions all claiming to be lead by HS, but clearly a disunified mass of confusion in reality-1 Corinthians 1:10)
Its more likely God spoke through--The angel of the Lord.

Purity

May 20, 2013
Melbourne
kjw47 said:
Yes--God can easily get his true points past the wisest of minds, He used symbolism in many teachings as so so did his son--- most likely the reasoning behind 33,000 religions all claiming to be lead by HS, but clearly a disunified mass of confusion in reality-1 Corinthians 1:10)
When I witness Trinitarians trying to force Jesus into the Angelic appearances in the OT, I cringe! How far will they go to wrest Scripture to uphold church dogmas?

findingmyfaith1

Mar 20, 2014
Forsakenone said:
I consider myself to be a reasonable person so therefore if you can demonstrate that what I said was untrue, I will not only admit my error but thank you for showing me the error of my way.
I have already talked to God about this, I have already petitioned the Lord what I want in return for your trespass.
You can keep your admittance to an error and I had rather have what I asked God for instead of any thank you.

Mr.Bride

Jan 31, 2013
The Southern Carolinas
findingmyfaith1 said:
If I prove that what you have said to me is a lie, will you admit you lied? Yes or no?

Or will you just say "Oh I made a mistake"?

It is one thing to declare something these others say as false,
but to say this to me. It will cost you. You will not get that free
ride you have been so custom to enjoying.

I am awaiting your answer before I JUDGE, what I am going to do with you.
Anybody see this???

Forsakenone

Dec 25, 2013
Mr.Bride said:
Anybody see this???

See what ???

findingmyfaith1 said:
You can keep your admittance to an error
As if offered, yet I look forward to standing before the Father, once again. But if I may humbly ask of you this simple request, please read Revelations 19:10.

findingmyfaith1 said:
I had rather have what I asked God for instead of any thank you.
jepardoy-e1399478355856.jpg

Pelaides

Jul 30, 2012
kjw47 said:
Hebrews2:9 "But we see Jesus,who was made a little lower than the angels for suffering the death,crowned with glory and honour;that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man."

Jesus was neither God nor an angel,He was the messiah the son of the most high God,who died for our sins.He sits at the right hand of God as a prince in heaven and he will one day become king of the earth.

kjw47

Feb 18, 2014
Pelaides said:
Hebrews2:9 "But we see Jesus,who was made a little lower than the angels for suffering the death,crowned with glory and honour;that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man."

Jesus was neither God nor an angel,He was the messiah the son of the most high God,who died for our sins.He sits at the right hand of God as a prince in heaven and he will one day become king of the earth.
He is sitting now as king-- rev 6--this began the war in heaven--- Jesus( Michael) received his crown. This was the first ride of the white horse.

StanJ

Lifelong student of God's Word.
May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
findingmyfaith1 said:
Why do you believe Jesus is God, when you can read
word for word in the Book of Numbers,

Chapter 23, 19: God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man,

that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken,
and shall he not make it good?

Do you believe this or is this a lie?
1. Jesus was a man.
2. Jesus was a son of man.

Is everything in this verse from the Bible...TRUE?
Yes or no?

Chapter 23, 19: God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man,

that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken,
and shall he not make it good?

Please do not write me back giving me your theories or doctrine

or explanations of your opinions or theories of your explanations.

Just answer the questions
I presented to you as they are written.
This is NOT a yes or no question. Numbers has nothing at all to do with the NEW covenant and salvation.
Hebrews 1:3
This Son is the radiance of his glory and the exact representation of his nature, and although sustaining · all there is by the word of his power, yet made purification for sins, and then sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high

B

brakelite

Quote from Purity....So I guess in return considering "all your bluster" you cannot disprove that "angels can be given the power to create, or took active part in creation"

I do not have to 'disprove' anything. If you are going to introduce some thing into scripture that is not consistent with the plain reading of the word....that angels created and Jesus did not create....it is up to you to prove. And thus far you have failed miserably.
Hebrews 1:1 ¶ God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son,whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Inboth the above instances the word for world is the same, meaning the universe/space rather than time.It can only refer to vreation at the very beginning. Creation in which Jesus, as the pre-existent Son of the Most High God created all things. To attempt to maintain that these "worlds" apply to the future does violence to the plain reading of the text in that instance, and to all the other corrobative texts which state in clear unequivocal language that Jesus made everything that has been made.

findingmyfaith1

Mar 20, 2014
Forsakenone said:

See what ???

As if offered, yet I look forward to standing before the Father, once again. But if I may humbly ask of you this simple request, please read Revelations 19:10.

jepardoy-e1399478355856.jpg
I asked God, about you. God told me that when put to the test you cannot walk your talk.
And He also said you have never stood in His presence.
In fact this is exactly what He had to say about you to me.

Your all talk and then more talk.

I thought that was funny.

Any time you want to match up with me, let me know.

Mr.Bride said:
I'm stupid, crazy, blessed and filled with power from the Most High... :)
The devil gets his power from the Most High.

In fact anytime any of you want to match up with me...let me know...here I am.

I walk all my talk...all the time.

No matter what ...no exceptions....no matter what.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
findingmyfaith1 said:
I asked God, about you. God told me that when put to the test you cannot walk your talk.
And He also said you have never stood in His presence.

In fact this is exactly what He had to say about you to me.

Your all talk and then more talk.

I thought that was funny.

The devil gets his power from the Most High.

In fact anytime any of you want to match up with me...let me know...here I am.

I walk all my talk...all the time.

No matter what ...no exceptions....no matter what.
So far all I see........is that the dog (satan) is walking you

Purity

May 20, 2013
Melbourne
Quote from Purity....So I guess in return considering "all your bluster" you cannot disprove that "angels can be given the power to create, or took active part in creation"

I do not have to 'disprove' anything. If you are going to introduce some thing into scripture that is not consistent with the plain reading of the word....that angels created and Jesus did not create....it is up to you to prove. And thus far you have failed miserably.
Hebrews 1:1 ¶ God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son,whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Inboth the above instances the word for world is the same, meaning the universe/space rather than time.It can only refer to vreation at the very beginning. Creation in which Jesus, as the pre-existent Son of the Most High God created all things. To attempt to maintain that these "worlds" apply to the future does violence to the plain reading of the text in that instance, and to all the other corrobative texts which state in clear unequivocal language that Jesus made everything that has been made.
Elohim was there in Gen 1:1-3
Elohim excel in strength and do all that is commanded of them Psa 103:20
Elohim rejoice at the works of God in creation Job 38:7
Elohim is behind every single divine interaction between God and man
Elohim are the heavenly council to which God directs his affairs both in Heaven and Earth Ps 82:1

And what could be said of Moses and the many signs and wonders performed in Israel, all angels - the parting of the sea, the plagues etc all done through angels - the strengthening of Jesus Christ and his resurrection, all through angels.

And when Jesus ascended the throne of Yahweh what did the angels do...Rev 4:10 (If you cannot "see", then 2 Kings 6:17 must apply Brakelite.)

Actually, if you were acutely aware of Rev 4:10 you would see in this something rather precious which casts down Trinitarian dogma!

The highest ranking angels "cast their crowns before the throne" This was both an act of submission and of homage toward Christ, in which the four and twenty elders acknowledge that their victory stems from Christ, as his did from the Father. The angels relinquishing their authority which they previously held before Yahweh is testimony to their acknowledging that a Son of Man made lower (in nature) than the angels has now been elevated ()for the first time) above the angelic order.

In Rev. 3:21, Christ promises the faithful (and us) of Philadelphia that their adversaries will be compelled to "worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee." In doing so, they will acknowledge that the Redeemed are the manifestation of Christ, as Christ is the manifestation of the Father (1 Cor. 11:3). See Rev. 3:21.

Imagine if the 24 elders actually believe Jesus IS God...imagine the irony of even suggesting HE is worthy of anything.

"Saying, Thou art worthy, Ο Lord, to receive glory and honour and power"

The angels understood why Jesus was worthy and it was not on the basis of him being God!!!!

You can keep running from truth but eventually you will be made to see.

P.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Purity said:
Elohim was there in Gen 1:1-3
Elohim excel in strength and do all that is commanded of them Psa 103:20
Elohim rejoice at the works of God in creation Job 38:7
Elohim is behind every single divine interaction between God and man
Elohim are the heavenly council to which God directs his affairs both in Heaven and Earth Ps 82:1

And what could be said of Moses and the many signs and wonders performed in Israel, all angels - the parting of the sea, the plagues etc all done through angels - the strengthening of Jesus Christ and his resurrection, all through angels.

And when Jesus ascended the throne of Yahweh what did the angels do...Rev 4:10 (If you cannot "see", then 2 Kings 16:17 must apply Brakelite.)

Actually, if you were acutely aware of Rev 4:10 you would see in this something rather precious which casts down Trinitarian dogma!

The highest ranking angels "cast their crowns before the throne" This was both an act of submission and of homage toward Christ, in which the four and twenty elders acknowledge that their victory stems from Christ, as his did from the Father. The angels relinquishing their authority which they previously held before Yahweh is testimony to their acknowledging that a Son of Man made lower (in nature) than the angels has now been elevated ()for the first time) above the angelic order.

In Rev. 3:21, Christ promises the faithful (and us) of Philadelphia that their adversaries will be compelled to "worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee." In doing so, they will acknowledge that the Redeemed are the manifestation of Christ, as Christ is the manifestation of the Father (1 Cor. 11:3). See Rev. 3:21.

Imagine if the 24 elders actually believe Jesus IS God...imagine the irony of even suggesting HE is worthy of anything.

"Saying, Thou art worthy, Ο Lord, to receive glory and honour and power"

The angels understood why Jesus was worthy and it was not on the basis of him being God!!!!

You can keep running from truth but eventually you will be made to see.

P.
Your lies are only truth to whom believes it.............we see you chose to beleive it. as for me and my house...we will choose the road which the jws say are wrong.
We put our trust in Christ...not on some silly mortal man (russel)............
Our great nation founded on God...is now run by no common sense what so ever....and the jw's are kings at no common sense.

findingmyfaith1

Mar 20, 2014
RANDOR said:
So far all I see........is that the dog (satan) is walking you
Now you have blasphemed the Holy Ghost.

Unless you prove this accusation to them that rule in heaven, you are toast.
You are toast.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
I'll take some jelly for that toast :)

Oh....and by the way.....I have the Holy Ghost.........all you have is what you think you have been taught about the Holy Ghost.

Yep recieved the Holy Ghost lets see..........26 years ago.

Very long story...we won't go into it.

But WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's to bad you won't get the Holy Ghost

But you had better get back to your studies..........study...study....study....

Purity

May 20, 2013
Melbourne
Your lies are only truth to whom believes it.............we see you chose to beleive it. as for me and my house...we will choose the road which the jws say are wrong.
We put our trust in Christ...not on some silly mortal man (russel)............
Our great nation founded on God...is now run by no common sense what so ever....and the jw's are kings at no common sense.
If this is your well reasoned response the truth is looking very bright and glorious from over here :)

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Yep..kinda like that angel of light thing Huh? :)

Ya know...........the jw's and us are kind of on the same page...

jw's think we are nuts...we know the jw's are nuts :)