QUESTION 1 for YOU - IF YOU BELIEVE JESUS is GOD

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
It might be this one RANDOR
(Matt 22:29) “You are wrong, because you know neither the scriptures nor the power of God” .

Failure to acknowledge the totality of the Scriptures, of which the Sadducees were guilty in Jesus’ day and others today, always results in a distortion of faith and hope.
It results in an ignorance of the Scriptures, and a lack of a full knowledge and experience of God’s power also results in spiritual ignorance.

Im eating Doritos, crumbs everywhere.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Nice...................another home run...............by our new Donkey Sheriff....
Thanks for having my back on that one..........

This warrioring is a blast..........I must say..............................

The enemies swords............are always dull...............and made of melted plastic.....

They hand us Kangaroo crap...and look at us like.................what?...Waht?...................you don't like it ?

And why is it they don't know the power of God........Ahhhhhhhhhh do ya think it might be because they don't know the scriptures.

be cool.............stay balanced

Pelaides

Jul 30, 2012
RANDOR said:
Yep............many here have taken robotics 101.....wait....i'm sure there is a scripture for that.....just can't think of it off the top of my head:)
YeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa back at cha

Oh-----the Holy spirit didn't make me do that.........he just suggested it....and I thought.....heck I'll go with it.

Have a blessed day :)
Its Luke4:4
Madad21 said:
(Matt 22:29) “You are wrong, because you know neither the scriptures nor the power of God” .

Failure to acknowledge the totality of the Scriptures, of which the Sadducees were guilty in Jesus’ day and others today, always results in a distortion of faith and hope.
It results in an ignorance of the Scriptures, and a lack of a full knowledge and experience of God’s power also results in spiritual ignorance.

You will also be eating crow,Does that donkey represent Balaam?
RANDOR said:
Nice...................another home run...............by our new Donkey Sheriff....

The enemies swords............are always dull...............and made of melted plastic.....

They hand us Kangaroo crap...and look at us like.................what?...Waht?...................you don't like it ?

And why is it they don't know the power of God........Ahhhhhhhhhh do ya think it might be because they don't know the scriptures.

be cool.............stay balanced to
You have no one left to debate with,the Jehova witnesses left,and purity was banned,which just leaves myself.

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
South Point, Hawaii (Big Island)
Thank you folks for caring!

My big Brother, our Lord Godman Jesus Christ = God (a Heb.1:3 fact), and insignificant me is still here debating.

Not willing to settle a debate without debating it,

Old Jack

shturt678 said:
Thank you folks for caring!

My big Brother, our Lord Godman Jesus Christ = God (a Heb.1:3 fact), and insignificant me is still here debating.

"Not willing to settle a debate without debating it," (stole this from Madad21 - confession of sin)

Old Jack

Reactions: RANDOR

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......then lets have some fun shall we?
RANDOR, on 06 Jun 2014 - 3:31 PM, said:
RANDOR said:
Yep............many here have taken robotics 101.....wait....i'm sure there is a scripture for that.....just can't think of it off the top of my head:)
YeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa back at cha

Oh-----the Holy spirit didn't make me do that.........he just suggested it....and I thought.....heck I'll go with it.

Have a blessed day :)
No......I also like green chilli cheesburgers, chicken teriyaki, lasagna...oh-boy, now I really like that...and of course an occasional banana.

Madad21, on 06 Jun 2014 - 6:09 PM, said:
Madad21 said:

You be talkin about our new Sheriff..........I'd get on your horse and ride out now.......

RANDOR, on 06 Jun 2014 - 7:10 PM, said:
RANDOR said:

be cool.............stay balanced to

You have no one left to debate with,the Jehova witnesses left,and purity was banned,which just leaves myself.

And who might you be?...........Jesus I know....Paul I know.......but who are you ? :)

Oh....almost forgot...............True blood bought Christians don't debate..................WE AGREE

Love_4_Jesus

Mar 20, 2014
RANDOR said:

True blood bought Christians don't debate..................WE AGREE
Acts, Chapter 15

36:And some days after Paul said unto Barnabas,
Let us go again and visit our brethren in every city where
we have preached the word of the Lord, and see how they do.
37:And Barnabas determined to take with them John,
whose surname was Mark.
38:But Paul thought not good to take him with them, who departed
from them from Pamphylia, and went not with them to the work.
39:And the contention was so sharp between them, that they departed
asunder one from the other: and so Barnabas took Mark, and sailed unto Cyprus;
40:And Paul chose Silas, and departed, being recommended by the
brethren unto the grace of God.

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
StanJ said:
I love their new commercial with the kid and his time machine.....priceless. :lol:
Don't have that one in Aus bruv, I will look it up on youtube.

Just saw it, "Jimmy you so old" LOL

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Love_4_Jesus said:
Acts, Chapter 15

whose surname was Mark.
I'm fairly new here myself..............but cha get a newbie poppin in and throws down some scripture to your post.......then I'm left scratching my head.

What did he mean by that.............1st off.............I'm thinkin........another enemy......but then I see his screen name is Love_4_Jesus.

But usually profiles tell a lot about a person.......gender...I aint tellin.............age...I aint tellin............

Maybe I put to much into this one.......

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
Love_4_Jesus said:
Acts, Chapter 15

whose surname was Mark.
LOL Hes taken you last statement literally because he doesnt understand you sense of humour. we all know we skwobble like two cats.in a...like two cats in...in........in a.............in... a................in...............like two cats.

Its been a long night

Spirit Covenant

Nov 5, 2012
findingmyfaith1 said:
Why do you believe Jesus is God, when you can read
word for word in the Book of Numbers,

Chapter 23, 19: God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man,

that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken,
and shall he not make it good?

Do you believe this or is this a lie?
1. Jesus was a man.
2. Jesus was a son of man.

Is everything in this verse from the Bible...TRUE?
Yes or no?

Chapter 23, 19: God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man,

that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken,
and shall he not make it good?

Please do not write me back giving me your theories or doctrine

or explanations of your opinions or theories of your explanations.

Just answer the questions
I presented to you as they are written.
When Numbers was written God had not Yet Come in the Flesh. God Came in the flesh, overcame and became the tried stone, the precious corner stone. Or do You not believe this Scripture? 1 Timothy 3:16 16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifested in the flesh, Justified in the Spirit, Seen by messengers, Preached among the Gentiles, Believed on in the world, Received up in glory.

Reactions: Pelaides

Floyd

Feb 28, 2014
When Numbers was written God had not Yet Come in the Flesh. God Came in the flesh, overcame and became the tried stone, the precious corner stone. Or do You not believe this Scripture? 1 Timothy 3:16 16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifested in the flesh, Justified in the Spirit, Seen by messengers, Preached among the Gentiles, Believed on in the world, Received up in glory.

Conclusive!
lovely verse.
Floyd.

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
Spirit Covenant said:
Perfect!

Paul must have been quoting a Christian hymn or psalm at that time - beautiful!

ITim.3:16,
"Who was manifested in flesh,
Was justified in spirit,
Was seen by angels,
Was preached in nations,
Was believed in the world,
Was received up in glory."

Old singing Jack

Reactions: RANDOR

Pelaides

Jul 30, 2012
RANDOR said:
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......then lets have some fun shall we?
RANDOR, on 06 Jun 2014 - 3:31 PM, said:
No......I also like green chilli cheesburgers, chicken teriyaki, lasagna...oh-boy, now I really like that...and of course an occasional banana.

Madad21, on 06 Jun 2014 - 6:09 PM, said:

You be talkin about our new Sheriff..........I'd get on your horse and ride out now.......

RANDOR, on 06 Jun 2014 - 7:10 PM, said:

And who might you be?...........Jesus I know....Paul I know.......but who are you ? :)

Oh....almost forgot...............True blood bought Christians don't debate..................WE AGREE
I dont know whether you realize it or not,but this is a debate forum.If everyone agrees then their is not going to be much of a debate.

You dont agree with Luke4:4,And you are quoting Acts19:15and you claim that you have the Holy Spirit?

Love_4_Jesus

Mar 20, 2014
Floyd said:

Conclusive!
lovely verse.
Floyd.
Jesus appointed me, over all that is His, and gave me His power and authority. Can you believe it?

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
Love_4_Jesus said:
Jesus appointed me, over all that is His, and gave me His power and authority. Can you believe it?
Thank you again for caring brother Floyd!

Agape these lower paygrade questions, ie, if you believe in not "another Jesus" (IICor.11:4) then absolutely you have power and authority in the sense of Matt.16:19.

Old powerless Jack, and Dangerfield's no respect for me in my community for sure - maybe that's a good thing?

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Pelaides said:
I dont know whether you realize it or not,but this is a debate forum.If everyone agrees then their is not going to be much of a debate.

You dont agree with Luke4:4,And you are quoting Acts19:15and you claim that you have the Holy Spirit?
Yep..........I'z gotz the Holy Spirit..........Acts 19:15.............I thought it was quite quaint to use myself.....since the demons even notice you have no power.

Come on.............show yourself......................

OK....I'll go first...........I'm a BLOOD BOUGHT BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN, bible thumpin, devil stompin, tongue talkin man of God. And that is about it.

Now...your turn....what might you be.................?
Since you let the scriptures do the talking for you...........I can only think you be one thing......

I hope we are not dealing with another robot :)

The Chinese are pumping these things out faster than we can keep up with.

Now............if you be a Christian saved by grace and you want to come on the floor with me and dance the night away in celebration of your new life.....then....we got off on the wrong paw.