Question about the M kingdom

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is the millennial kingdom a real kingdom on earth for a real 1000 yrs?

If so how?

because it ends after a 1000 yrs right?

that would contradict scripture!

Lk 1:33

33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If so how?

33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.
Perhaps it is simply referring to each of us who in the end of the matter exceeds the age of Methuselah by more than 31 years:

"And all the days of Methuselah were nine hundred sixty and nine years: and he died." Gen 5:27

"Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?" John 11:25-26

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was thinking of Lk 1:33
And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If so how?

The thousand years , at the end of it , was it written that the KINGDOM then ceases . NO
its written that GOD destroys those who surround it . IT CONTINUES FOREVER and EVER and EVER and EVER .
Let us bask in the Lord . Let us not , however , bask in some doctrines of some churches whom profess Christ yet Dont at all
seem to follow Him .

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The thousand years , at the end of it , was it written that the KINGDOM then ceases . NO
its written that GOD destroys those who surround it . IT CONTINUES FOREVER and EVER and EVER and EVER .
Let us bask in the Lord . Let us not , however , bask in some doctrines of some churches whom profess Christ yet Dont at all
seem to follow Him .

what’s the reason or purpose of a kingdom on earth for a 1000 yrs?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what’s the reason or purpose of a kingdom on earth for a 1000 yrs?
As a small child i need not to UNDERSTAND the reason for such a thing . I JUST NEED TO BELIEVE IT .
OH i am sure ROME has an answer . But as for me , BY grace and by grace alone i have been shown
by the love of GOD , that i dont need to understand something that GOD has said in order to BELIEVE IT . I just believe it .
AND yes sometimes later understanding is given and that does strengthen my faith .
But the RCC is killing many souls my friend . Let us simply return to the bible and let us learn THAT JESUS WELL .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If so how?

It's a real heavenly Kingdom or government which Jesus and those who are the elected will rule over the Earth not on Earth. Jesus and those who are the elected who rule over Earth with him is called the 1000 year reign of Jesus Christ but in truth they rule over Earth for an eternity. The first 1000 years is called the 1000 year reign of Jesus Christ cause a specific work is being done during that first thousand years.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
There will be an earthly Millennium Kingdom, ruled by King Jesus.
Denial of this truth, is the rejection of much scripture.

Revelation does give us the sequence of events, commencing with the soon to happen; Lord's Day of fiery wrath, the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster, which will set the scene for it all to follow as described.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do I sometimes use links? Simply because On one or more complicated issues what I say is very long and would drown the page in content.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There will be an earthly Millennium Kingdom, ruled by King Jesus.
Denial of this truth, is the rejection of much scripture.

Revelation does give us the sequence of events, commencing with the soon to happen; Lord's Day of fiery wrath, the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster, which will set the scene for it all to follow as described.

why?
What purpose is this supposed 1000 yr reign?

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If so how?

The Millennial Kingdom is viewed by Premillennialists, like myself, as the 1st 1000 years of God's eternal Kingdom. I certainly don't understand everything there is to know about this Kingdom, probably because it doesn't concern us very much.

We are to be concerned with how we live today, and with the circumstances we are in today. It's enough to know that God will fulfill His promises to Abraham, to have the nation Israel, and many other nations, who will be "Christian nations."

And for this to happen we must know that the Evil One has been working to prevent this, and will be bound during this time. It is preliminary to eternity because this Kingdom will consist of mortals on earth, just as we have today, with glorified Christians ruling over them, probably from heaven as the angels do right now.

We rule in the sense that we judge fallen angels as having no rights on the earth, over which we've been given dominion. Not only fallen angels, but rebellious men are judged by glorified Christians, and kept from stirring up an international coalition against God's mortal people on earth.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Randy,

And do you not think God reigns now?

Peace be with you!

Christ is risen!
Alleluia!
Phillip , Here is something to ponder on .
While i do not know it all , something real clear can be seen about this thousand years .
During it both the FP and the beast are roasting in a fire .
During it even satan is bound and can no longer DECIEVE the nations .
SO we sure cannot be in it right now . Cause i look around and i see lots and lots of deceiving .
Plus i just spotted something else . And my advice is , PHILLIP when they offer it , DO NOT TAKE IT .
But yeah Darpa is working on a covid implantable chip . DONT take it my friend . I had to warn .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Randy,

And do you not think God reigns now?

Peace be with you!

Christ is risen!
Alleluia!

Yes, I'm not Amillennial though. God always reigns from heaven. The question is, what does His reign look like right now on earth?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If so how?

A real 1,000 years? Yes.

How? By Gods Power.

Contradict scripture? How so?

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
why?
What purpose is this supposed 1000 yr reign?
It will be Jesus' reward. As He says in Luke 13:32b and is promised in Psalms 2:7-9, Psalms 110:1-7
Jesus is the King mentioned in Zechariah 14:16-19

At the end of the Millennium, comes the final test of faith, all the rebels will be incinerated and those whose names are found in the Book of Life, will receive immortality. Revelation 20:11-15