Question I need answers to

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had a pain in the lower back of my brain and neck. It felt like a headache and stiff neck. Sore. A few days later I had an intense pain in my upper back, same side. Then a few days after that it moved into my shoulder just above my arm.

I didn't put two and two together but now I noticed that that pain moved and migrated from my neck to my back and then to my shoulder of my arm.

The question I have is what could be causing this? I see my doctor in a couple days and it would be nice to go in informed.

I doubt it is a blood clot as there is no warmth to it or redness or swelling.

Thanks!

Zachariah.

Jan 22, 2024
Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No one here would be able to tell you definitively without looking at it in person. But if I was to have a guess, and what I think would be most likely is that you have pulled some kind of muscle.

I highly doubt you would have a blood clot if you are worried about that. Extremely unlikely.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had a pain in the lower back of my brain and neck. It felt like a headache and stiff neck. Sore. A few days later I had an intense pain in my upper back, same side. Then a few days after that it moved into my shoulder just above my arm.

I didn't put two and two together but now I noticed that that pain moved and migrated from my neck to my back and then to my shoulder of my arm.

The question I have is what could be causing this? I see my doctor in a couple days and it would be nice to go in informed.

I doubt it is a blood clot as there is no warmth to it or redness or swelling.

Thanks!

Hi dev~
Don’t know your routine or underlying issues, however, simple things you can analyze is over burdening bodily movement (causing soreness) or under bodily movement (causing a stiffing soreness effect).
According to life-style, it is easy to go from being very active to sitting the majority of the day and positioned in front of a tv or computer screen. Extreme from very active to very inactive takes a negative toll on the body.
Hope your consult with your Doctor can come up with a beneficial solution for you.

God Bless,
Taken

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi dev~
Don’t know your routine or underlying issues, however, simple things you can analyze is over burdening bodily movement (causing soreness) or under bodily movement (causing a stiffing soreness effect).
According to life-style, it is easy to go from being very active to sitting the majority of the day and positioned in front of a tv or computer screen. Extreme from very active to very inactive takes a negative toll on the body.
Hope your consult with your Doctor can come up with a beneficial solution for you.

God Bless,
Taken
Actually this wasn't just sore muscles or body aches. It was extreme pain when it was in my back and did not feel like a cramp. I am known to have cramps though and have to take muscle relaxers every so often for them. But ya not a cramp.