Question: Why not believe in Christ's millennial reign on earth?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, the poster said your "Messianic Gospel age" has been since Adam. Two Second Comings, one 4,000 years after Adam, one 6,000 years after Adam.

No, actually what the poster said is that the church age has been since the time of Adam. This confuses you because you don't understand the difference between what was before the advent of Christ, the Church on earth, and what the Church has become since the advent of Christ. You believe the Church came into existence when Christ came to earth a man. But as has been pointed out, the Church has always been through men/women of faith of whom the Church on earth is. Believers are the Church! Wherever or whenever we find believers, we find the Church on earth. The difference of course is that before Christ came the message about Christ, the Messiah was limited to one nation, but now since the advent of Christ the message (Gospel) about Christ is sent unto all the nations of the world.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, actually what the poster said is that the church age has been since the time of Adam. This confuses you because you don't understand the difference between what was before the advent of Christ, the Church on earth, and what the Church has become since the advent of Christ. You believe the Church came into existence when Christ came to earth a man. But as has been pointed out, the Church has always been through men/women of faith of whom the Church on earth is. Believers are the Church! Wherever or whenever we find believers, we find the Church on earth. The difference of course is that before Christ came the message about Christ, the Messiah was limited to one nation, but now since the advent of Christ the message (Gospel) about Christ is sent unto all the nations of the world.

"For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles, If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward: How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words, Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ) Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit; That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel: Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power. Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ; And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:"

The message, as you say, was not limited to one nation. You all don't even seem to care about that nation. It was always a mystery, even 1990 years after Paul wrote these words. Every one has their own flavor of belief. You all are the ones naysaying dispensations, even though Paul acknowledged them.

You all even refuse to admit there will be a thousand years where the covenant will be installed into every human born, and sin will not exist.

I am not against there being a representative of the church in every age. I am against the fact, you all don't recognize the different ages that have occurred throughout history.

I am not a modern dispensationalist and their inconsistencies, that are almost as bad as Amil idealist. I just go with what Paul taught in the first century.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe I now have the answer to the question, of why some amils are so fanatic about being amil, that they condemn Christians that believe in Christ's Millennium.

Because the ones I asked about, have proven to be Arians, that do not confess Jesus Christ is come in the flesh, nor was born of a virgin woman, nor died bodily on the cross.

They are spiritualists and symbolizers of the Bible, that turn prophecy of Scripture into fables only, so that they don';t have to confess Jesus Christ is come in the flesh, but only spiritually in fabulous vision.

They refuse any Scripture of His Millennium reign on earth, because they reject any Scripture about Him coming as a natural born man in the first place.

They are of the Arian sect, and all sectarians hate to be disagreed with, because all they care about is their proselytization of others into their own special sect:

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I believe I now have the answer to the question, of why some amils are so fanatic about being amil, that they condemn Christians that believe in Christ's Millennium.

Because the ones I asked about, have proven to be Arians, that do not confess Jesus Christ is come in the flesh, nor was born of a virgin woman, nor died bodily on the cross.

They are spiritualists and symbolizers of the Bible, that turn prophecy of Scripture into fables only, so that they don';t have to confess Jesus Christ is come in the flesh, but only spiritually in fabulous vision.

They refuse any Scripture of His Millennium reign on earth, because they reject any Scripture about Him coming as a natural born man in the first place.

They are of the Arian sect, and all sectarians hate to be disagreed with, because all they care about is their proselytization of others into their own special sect:

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
This has already been debunked on the thread that you stated today I don’t know of any amil that deny that Jesus physically came was born of a virgin then died on a cross and rose again. When asked for proof you could provide any.

You are one of two things a liar trying to separate the church or you completely misunderstand the amil doctrine. I believe that you are the second so please do the right thing and apologize and correct your statement.

Reactions: rwb

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This has already been debunked on the thread that you stated today I don’t know of any amil that deny that Jesus physically came was born of a virgin then died on a cross and rose again. When asked for proof you could provide any.

You are one of two things a liar trying to separate the church or you completely misunderstand the amil doctrine. I believe that you are the second so please do the right thing and apologize and correct your statement.
You are one that needs to confess that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh.

I say He is. What say you.

Status
Not open for further replies.