Racism on parade

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will have no problem answering :" I don't know"....

Well, if you are white, and it has come to your own home, that answer will not suffice. You and your family will be killed because you are white.

If you are not white, then yes it is better to keep silent. You probably will survive.

Stranger

Reactions: Helen

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
White skin is a mutation of black skin.

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well, if you are white, and it has come to your own home, that answer will not suffice. You and your family will be killed because you are white.

If you are not white, then yes it is better to keep silent. You probably will survive.

Stranger
The Lord recently helped me with His saying :" Take no thought for your life." so either way lol

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord recently helped me with His saying :" Take no thought for your life." so either way lol

You want to say, lol either way. That tells me all I need to know.

Stranger

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Stranger
Odd that you should think so. Are you one who is quick to judge? Do you think I should be concerned with my physical life and how long it will or won't last for..... So be anxious?

Reactions: bbyrd009

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Stranger
The 'lol' was not to make light of one losing ones life, I was trying to bring a slightly lighter bit to the post , it obviously didn't work, and it was't funny. I apologize

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Odd that you should think so. Are you one who is quick to judge? Do you think I should be concerned with my physical life and how long it will or won't last for..... So be anxious?

As a Christian we recognize our lives are in the hand of God. This doesn't mean we cease to move. God provides always. Yet I am required to go to work. Or should I just sit home and wait till God delivers my food, my money for the bills, etc.

I'm sure Australia has some form of elections. Do you vote? Do you have a political opinion? Or are we Christians required not to? Are we required to be too spiritual to get involved with voting and choosing the form of government we are under?

If a man breaks into my home do I fall down in prayer as he attacks my family because I am not to take any thought of my life? Or do I try and do something to stop him, all the while trusting God that my life is in His hands?

Confronting the issues of 'race' is difficult. Unless you are attacking white people. Then it gets the approval of all, cause they know white people are racist. I wonder why the NAACP is not called a racist organization?

Stranger

Last edited:

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Confronting the issues of 'race' is difficult. Unless you are attacking white people. Then it gets the approval of all, cause they know white people are racist. I wonder why the NAACP is not called a racist organization
I had to go back and read what it actually was you first asked me, and I am having trouble understanding where it has gotten to now.
I don't get why being honest and saying :" I don't know where all the races came from." would get me killed ???
Also I am not about to get involved with a lot of all those other questions, I would join a political forum, if that was my wish... As far as the NAACP goes?? No clue what that is either.
Racism/supremacy, it's cut from the same 'mold' as far as I am concerned and imo neither good for anything. You are wrong by the way that only white people are racists, here in Oz we have a varitable cornucopia of nationalities and it goes every which way here.....

Reactions: aspen

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had to go back and read what it actually was you first asked me, and I am having trouble understanding where it has gotten to now.
I don't get why being honest and saying :" I don't know where all the races came from." would get me killed ???
Also I am not about to get involved with a lot of all those other questions, I would join a political forum, if that was my wish... As far as the NAACP goes?? No clue what that is either.
Racism/supremacy, it's cut from the same 'mold' as far as I am concerned and imo neither good for anything. You are wrong by the way that only white people are racists, here in Oz we have a varitable cornucopia of nationalities and it goes every which way here.....

That's fine.

Being ignorant where the races come from doesn't get you killed. Ignoring the power of race among the races is what will get you killed, if you are white.

When law breaks down, and the minority races come to the home of whites, they don't care that you don't know where the races came from. They don't even care that you may have supported them. All they care is that you are white and an enemy. You see, it is not wrong for them to be racist. It is wrong for you to be white.

Funny isn't it that it is only white people that are to ignore their race. Only white people that are to see all other races as good and rich in culture. Yet all other races of the world are trying to get to those countries of white people. Don't think on that too hard.

NAACP National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.

NAAWP National Association for the Advancement of White People.

Guess which one is labeled a hate and racist group.

Stranger

Last edited:

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Poor white people....

Reactions: pia

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
what will get you killed, if you are white
In all of my experiences, people don't just kill or maim for race, there are hundreds of other reasons people get at each other.
I simply can't run about all anxious about this or any other worldly issue, there is quite enough for me to learn from the Lord....I used to be a real 'worrywort' but He has basically cured me of that, thankfully !
Have a nice day :)

Reactions: bbyrd009 and aspen

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In all of my experiences, people don't just kill or maim for race, there are hundreds of other reasons people get at each other.
I simply can't run about all anxious about this or any other worldly issue, there is quite enough for me to learn from the Lord....I used to be a real 'worrywort' but He has basically cured me of that, thankfully !
Have a nice day :)

I am not recommending that you become a worrywort or anxious. I am recommending you open your eyes to racism and how it is being used against white people. Just like this thread was intended to be.

I asked several questions in post #107 in response to your claim that you didn't want to be anxious for your physical life. You stated you didn't want to get involved with those. Like aspen, you don't want to confront the evident answers the questions bear out.

Stranger

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am not recommending that you become a worrywort or anxious. I am recommending you open your eyes to racism and how it is being used against white people. Just like this thread was intended to be.

I asked several questions in post #107 in response to your claim that you didn't want to be anxious for your physical life. You stated you didn't want to get involved with those. Like aspen, you don't want to confront the evident answers the questions bear out.

Stranger
If I could understand where exactly you are coming from it might help. Are you worried about the survival of the white race?

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so sorry, I am so confused over this thread..... :(

If you're confused it is not because explanation hasn't been given. You're confused because you don't want to know. There is some truth to the old saying, ignorance is bliss. But even then, that will turn and bite you. Ignorance is bliss until that which your ignorance allowed to progress, lands on your front porch.

Stranger

Reactions: Job