Ramblings by lunatics

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have no idea what reality your living in.

The Left has tried to define deadly US riots as ‘peaceful’ protests

You have to click, watch on You Tube to see.. this PEACEFUL PROTEST..

CONSPIRACY THEORY THEY CAN'T SHOW YOU BECAUSE IT'S TOO VIOLENT!

Obviously not the same one you are.
You know that one where psychotropic drugs aren't needed.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Obviously not the same one you are.
You know that one where psychotropic drugs aren't needed.
I'm probably one of the few that take no drugs at all.
No presription medicines, no over the counter medicines.
But keep eating those cookies and I'll tell you where you could end up.
How Sweet it is.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just find it amazing that you don't want to come out of quarantine and live again.

It's not like we are being forced to take the Russian or Chinese vaccines.

Maybe an Iranian vaccine?

You can trust their scientists moreso?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Much of this has been posted and stated as truth and facts right here...

Mostly Opinions.

germany and france aren't in an uproar...

:oops:...the "peaceful" Riots plaguing German and French Cities...pfff..."not an uproar" pfff!
:rolleyes:

Hospitals are full,

Shocking!!! Communists unleash a Virus upon the World...and People flock to Hospitals.

Totally "unsuspected" !! :D

Trump lost the election,

^ That is an AMAZING CLAIM...
Guessing that comes from a person Educated in the Public School System, well known to be sorely lacking teaching Truths.

The TRUTH IS: the Presidental Election, that DECIDES the President-Elect HAS NOT TAKEN PLACE"!

Your Pseudo "Carnival Fortune Telling"... is equivalent to a juveniles "Eight Ball" toy....
Hint, Hint...Has no Legal Standing! lol

The real problem is going to be vaccinating 150-200 million people in as short of a time frame as possible. (Yes, usa has 330 million)

No worries...the Same who "receive" FAST-TRACKED "WELFARE" will "receive" FREE Vaccines, will "receive" FREE chips, will "receive" FREE Neurotechnogoly transformations!

LOL...and they living in a NEW "Puppeteers Declared" transformed "GREEN Earth"... destined for Destruction...

Fantasy is childs play...too bad so many are dimwhittly falling for the hoax.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm probably one of the few that take no drugs at all.
No presription medicines, no over the counter medicines.

Amen! You are not alone.

It's a Farce..
Ear whispers...
Against Drugs...while For Drugs.
Against Drugs...while Promoting Drugs.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What happens when all that I've said is true and all you have promoted is proven to be false?

These same claims were made about such things like Social Security cards, Scan technology, RFID, and even discount cards at the grocery stores.

But yet the Antichrist isn't here forcing people to pledge allegiance to Satan or some other nonsense.

It's about taking a vaccine that will allow the pandemic to end. It's been safe, been through a year's worth of testing.

I'm looking forward to it as well.

I get to go back to work, see friends and have dinner parties and birthday celebrations.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure,
With the sheer volume of people of the age range that are first in line for the vaccine I could wave my hand over them and thousands would die... because they would anyway.

Now introduce a real vaccine and because of their ages the placebo effect is going to be disastrous unfortunately.
It wouldn't matter if they were injecting them with saline (neutral salt water) or a vaccine even more people will die because of the placebo effect.

So...
You can act all crazy and increase the placebo effect by increasing fears or be a Christian who fears only God.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At the current level of infection in the U.S. (about 200,000 confirmed new infections per day), a vaccine that is 95 percent effective — distributed at the expected pace — would still leave a terrible toll in the six months after it was introduced. Almost 10 million or so Americans would contract the virus, and more than 160,000 would die.

From the NY Times

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure,
With the sheer volume of people of the age range that are first in line for the vaccine I could wave my hand over them and thousands would die... because they would anyway.

Now introduce a real vaccine and because of their ages the placebo effect is going to be disastrous unfortunately.
It wouldn't matter if they were injecting them with saline (neutral salt water) or a vaccine even more people will die because of the placebo effect.

So...
You can act all crazy and increase the placebo effect by increasing fears or be a Christian who fears only God.
No one is telling YOU not to take it.
So Stop telling other people they should.
If your scared stay in your house.
I don't have much choice.
But I'm not falling for the fear tactics.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At the current level of infection in the U.S. (about 200,000 confirmed new infections per day), a vaccine that is 95 percent effective — distributed at the expected pace — would still leave a terrible toll in the six months after it was introduced. Almost 10 million or so Americans would contract the virus, and more than 160,000 would die.

From the NY Times
98% recovery.

they predicted 2 million.
9000 people have died from covid alone.
40 something percent of the deaths were elderly in Assisted living facilities that Democrat Governors sent sick people from hospitals to.

So, If Nebuchadnezzar were to play his music would you dance and bow before the Image?
Or would you be like Daniel and trust God and resist?

I'm a Daniel.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one is telling YOU not to take it.
So Stop telling other people they should.
If your scared stay in your house.
I don't have much choice.
But I'm not falling for the fear tactics.

What's wrong with telling people that they have a successful and good vaccine?

That the side effects are negligible. Sure you are going to feel like a truck ran over you for a day or so...but that is the vaccine working.

Then two weeks later you do it again.

Then two weeks after the second shot you are free from quarantines...free to meet whomever without fear of getting sick. Especially free to meet those who also got vaccinated.

The death toll and overcrowded hospitals will be a memory.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
98% recovery.

they predicted 2 million.
9000 people have died from covid alone.
40 something percent of the deaths were elderly in Assisted living facilities that Democrat Governors sent sick people from hospitals to.

So, If Nebuchadnezzar were to play his music would you dance and bow before the Image?
Or would you be like Daniel and trust God and resist?

I'm a Daniel.
Wrong bible story...

Elijah and the 200 prophets hiding in caves.
Now
Elisha and the hiding prophets get to come out and build a house is coming.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrong bible story...

Elijah and the 200 prophets hiding in caves.
Now
Elisha and the hiding prophets get to come out and build a house is coming.
You can hide if you want.
I know what side I'm on:

Rev 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
Rev 12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Rev 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
Rev 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can hide if you want.
I know what side I'm on:

Rev 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
Rev 12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Rev 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
Rev 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

So...
Once I get vaccinated I can get back to the fight. I've got thugs to rehabilitate...alcoholics to dry out...all sorts of ne'er-do-wells to turn into respectable Christians...

They don't do message boards and forums.

They sell drugs and drink excessively.
They need a guiding hand. I can't do that if I'm waiting for a hospital bed to open up.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So...
Once I get vaccinated I can get back to the fight. I've got thugs to rehabilitate...alcoholics to dry out...all sorts of ne'er-do-wells to turn into respectable Christians...

They don't do message boards and forums.

They sell drugs and drink excessively.
They need a guiding hand. I can't do that if I'm waiting for a hospital bed to open up.
You stay comfortable.
I'm sure God will send someone that's willing to reach out to the lepers to heal them.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You stay comfortable.
I'm sure God will send someone that's willing to reach out to the lepers to heal them.
It's got nothing to do with being comfortable...I'm very uncomfortable quarantining. I have wanted out since I got in. But that doesn't mean that I'm going to break quarantine. Dead wives are much more uncomfortable than not going to work.

So I'll get vaccinated when I get a chance.

But you go right ahead...I know of some Covid parties you can attend.

And the guys I minister to...they are patient and waiting for me. They really don't listen to anyone else. For right, wrong, or indifference...I have no idea. Maybe it's because I put my money where my mouth is. I live the life I speak. I'm not about putting on airs.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If anyone was to come knocking on my door be it saint or sinner, positive or negative tested,
I would give them the best seat in the house and use the last of my measly supplies to feed them well.
I have NO FEAR.
I HAVE FAITH

What is this:
Rom 14:23 And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

You may have faith in it.. that's great.
I DON'T... so I'm not eating or injecting willingly.. I am NON COMPLIANT.

I live in the middle of nowhere on Highway 1. Miles between houses, I don't see anyone.
One day last summer I get a knock on my door.
This young woman is standing there asking me for a glass of water.
"Sure, sure, come on in. Where you coming from, where you going? "

I looked at her feet. She's wearing this flip flops and she got blisters all over.
Seems she been walking about 10 miles trying to get a ride 80 miles from where I live.
While she drinks her water I get on the internet and google where she needs to go.
I have $40.00 to my name. I have 1/4 tank of gas in my car.
I say, "I'll take you to town and maybe you can get a ride or a bus."
She was thrilled.
It was a sunday. Covid closed ghost town of a town. Not one car on the road.
I keep talking making light conversation.
"I have to get some gas. Go get us a soda and something to snack on, whatever you want."
I put 20 in for gas. She spent 5 in the store.
I kept driving..
"You said you have friends in this town and they can maybe get you up the road? "
This is 60 miles from my house.
She says "yes" .
I drop her off at the hospital thinking phone or maybe someone there can go the extra 20 miles.
I hand her the $15 left over in my wallet.

I never seen her again. I pray she made it safe to her destination.
When I returned home, I had 1/4 tank of gas and the next day a $40 refund from my car insurance.

God is good.
This in the middle of a covid crisis.. And I didn't get sick. Imagine that.
PRAISE GOD!

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am...it's informed better than your opinion of the detractors sites which only report through a lense. The sheer volume of pure evil doesn't exist in people that you are proclaiming.
Do you have access to my web search history??? You know every source I get info from? No!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So the store had a brand of AA butter I never seen before...
It was on sale too...$1.50 cheaper than even the store brand...

So using your logic...

It's the Devil's brand...it a sign of the apocalypse... they're trying to warp my DNA by lying...it's pure poison that they are trying to deceive me with...

I'll use margarine before I buy that brand of butter... after all it's got a UPC code and everything....it has to be evil because someone said so on the internet.

Good grief people...it's a vaccine so we can get back to normal... although what normal is for some is not exactly Healthy.

Reactions: atpollard